Dutch Geocoin

team simpson

Eventually, I expect coin sellers to start placing limits on the number of coins a single buyer can buy. Right now, though, most sellers are pre-sale funded and are worried about having unsold coins before minting that someone would have to front the cost of. As we are beginning to understand, the chances of a decent coin not selling out are slim to none!

Alas, I was sleeping peacefully in my bed while this one flew out the door, does anyone want to trade a Dutch for a 2006 GOWT coin (to be delivered around Thanksgiving) which also sold out in about 3 hours last night?

TRADE MADE! :cool:

Edited by Spencersb
Sold out in 2 hours 30+ minutes. Is that a new record?

If you look at the list of orders you will see that most of them (over 700) went to locals during the week of local only orders. International orders were just a little over 200. The fact that they sold out in 2 hours and 30 min in the middle of the night here is what amazes me.

Sorry folks, we are preparing for a caching trip here in Moop country, and I was the multi-tasker in question :cool:

I (The Moop Along) will have 3 Dutch coins to trade, I am looking for the following:

Alabama 2005

Colorado 2005

Georgia 2005

Geowoodstock III

USA '03 (yeah right) :o

USA '04 (yeah right) B)

Oh, and the most insane request, either of the two GC.com trackable MIGO seasonals

Email me if interested.

Sorry for the confusion

Sorry folks, we are preparing for a caching trip here in Moop country, and I was the multi-tasker in question :cool:

I (The Moop Along) will have 3 Dutch coins to trade, I am looking for the following:

Alabama 2005

Colorado 2005

Georgia 2005

Geowoodstock III

USA '03 (yeah right) :o

USA '04 (yeah right) B)

Oh, and the most insane request, either of the two GC.com trackable MIGO seasonals

Email me if interested.

Sorry for the confusion

Email Sent.

Sorry folks, we are preparing for a caching trip here in Moop country, and I was the multi-tasker in question :o

Alabama 2005

Colorado 2005

Georgia 2005

Geowoodstock III

USA '03 (yeah right) :cool:

USA '04 (yeah right) B)

Email me if interested.

Sorry for the confusion

Email sent :o

Sold out in 2 hours 30+ minutes. Is that a new record?

The Georgia Peach LE coins sold out in 2 min's

I missed this one as well, if anyone wants to work out a trade check my profile for what I Have and lets deal.

It is a record for coins sold while the the U.S. is in total darkness (I mean lack of sunlight - not the international relations kind).

From 3:00am to 5:00am on the west coast - I never knew about it until it was too late. Oh well, I'd be happy to trade a Dutch local for a pdxmarathonman coin.

We named our daughter the same name as your former Queen (and the name of an airport I believe :cool: ) Not Beatrix; Her mom.

I have some Dutch coins to trade!

I'm seeking for 'unactivated and trackable at geocaching.com coins' like Geowoodstock, Colorado, Midwest Geobash, New York, Pennsylvania or Mount10bike coins!

Please NO offer for:

German

EU

USA

Maryland

Michigan

Mt. Mc Kinney

Iowa

Screw Coin

Compass Rose

New Jersey

Tenessee