Who's Going to GW?

Hula Bum

We're driving up 'coz HarryMoe wants to come too (scoot doesn't ride 3), caching along the way. So if anyone's going up Hwy99 and sees us parked on the side of the road, please stop and help us find the dern thing.

Well if all goes my way then I might be driving down with Karma and then flying back home on Sunday or Monday... If not, then I'll miss out on trading my 2008 personal in person (was hoping to save on postage since the trip will cost about as much as it would for me to mail everything out).

Chris and I are flying down from Victoria BC with my good friend One of 2Fidoes ;) .

If we've had ANY contact whatsoever please come by our booth and introduce yourselves and make sure and ask to sign Beaver Dude's autograph book so we can look back at our visitors once we're back home. Helen

Flying in on Wed (but I think you already knew that HB). Looking forward to seeing some new faces on the other coast.

Who invited him? :D

OUCH! :D

Oh come now ;)

She's making me sad again.

Does anyone have a bookmark list of the events in the area that week/weekend?

We are starting our road trip on either the 16th or 17th. We will be caching along the way and end up at the Friday Night Meet and Greet. Then we leave Sunday and head north up the coast to do the Orginal Stash, APE and HQ. Then head east towards home. It will be about 16 days on the road, I think 14 states and alot of memories. We can't wait to see everyone there.

I'm leaving THIS Sunday!

Cachin' my way 2500+ miles through 5 states.

I'm also bringing about 3,000 of my personal smashed coins to trade in sets (12) or singles to anyone for uh, just about anything. I even ran off a few hundred to give away and put in caches.

I made some reeeeal purty ones this year:

0cea52d7-b3cc-4acd-a9a8-b68466d29f52.jpg

3d855baf-bc4f-4b64-a6a2-591481e45006.jpg

4a8277e4-d47d-441e-bc71-b75291a874df.jpg

da49ba73-1ddc-436d-aba9-8bffd36a7bb1.jpg

8e44517a-05e4-45d5-a05b-3508da2c1d2d.jpg

There are about 20 more pics right here.