What's in your mailbox? Version 2

UOTrackers

I just want to clarify, I still have lots of space, I'm specifically looking for short names to try and fit in and around small spaces to use as much space as possible. This coin should easily fit a total of 125 names again. Maybe I'll get the rest of the names before playing with it anymore. So stay tuned I'll be accepting more names later this evening I think.

I just want to clarify, I still have lots of space, I'm specifically looking for short names to try and fit in and around small spaces to use as much space as possible. This coin should easily fit a total of 125 names again. Maybe I'll get the rest of the names before playing with it anymore. So stay tuned I'll be accepting more names later this evening I think.

Thanks, Jennifer. We're just getting antsy again!

cydriver

Well this has been an interesting evening, we just got in from having to break up a fight from our upstairs neighbors apartment. My husband, well it was actually quite funny, he's a 5th degree black belt and collects swords. After hearing several men screaming "I'll kill you, I'm gonna f***** kill you" grabbed his nearest sword (can you picture this?) so I say (and this is great ladies!) put your d*** sword away! So instead he grabs his cane and heads upstairs, puts on his mean face and starts yelling! The neighbor across the way has in the mean time called the police whose sirens we can now hear. The poor girls Aunt comes in and starts apologizing, apparently the girls (18 year old I think) boyfriend beats her! This is so crazy! It started out as just way too much noise on the stairway, then turned into death threats...

So I'm wide awake, and ready for some more names! Get ready, get set go!!! 30 more names please!!!

1. CENT5

2. Geocaching-Geckos

3. FlyinV

4. Jake - Team A.I.

5. KDGREENE

6. Marky & Joani

7. R-L-Painter and The Hulk

8. Bus Boy

9. Delta123

10. Geo_Taz

11. Kat6

12. Not So Lost Puppies

13. tokencollector

14. beagle_camper

15. 4funcache

16. 4dfarm

17. Tag_Along

18. Evil Chicken & Mother Hen

19. monars

20. Steel City Babes

21. GT&Co

22. jamrasc

23. Horsegeeks

24. Team LightningBugs

25. Team Star Beam

26. YVR-YYC and A Danish.

27. IC1

28. WhirledCache

29. Model12 & Aldy

30. Salutations

Edited by UOTrackers

As of this morning I am closing the name taking until I see how much room is left. I've purposefully waited till I had close to 100, I think I am now over 100 names. This way I can try and use every bit of space there is by puzzling with the names. I will let ya'll know how many more I can fit later this weekend hopefully.

Got any room for a Brit?

If so, Dorsetgal & GeoDog would love to be involved :P

As of this morning I am closing the name taking until I see how much room is left. I've purposefully waited till I had close to 100, I think I am now over 100 names. This way I can try and use every bit of space there is by puzzling with the names. I will let ya'll know how many more I can fit later this weekend hopefully.

Hmmmm, now that I think about it, my mom doesn't trade with people - she just buys them from me. I think it would be better to replace Team Star Beam with somebody else who has done some trading.

BTW, I nominate my friend greyhounder if there is still space.

Looking good!! (Although LightningBugs is one word - thanks.)

Edited by Team LightningBugs

Hmmmm, now that I think about it, my mom doesn't trade with people - she just buys them from me. I think it would be better to replace Team Star Beam with somebody else who has done some trading.

BTW, I nominate my friend greyhounder if there is still space.

Looking good!! (Although LightningBugs is one word - thanks.)

Thanks, I"ll fix that. The first one went through many spelling revisions, so I expect the same here