What's in your mailbox? Version 2

UOTrackers

Maybe someone already asked, but whatever happened to the 1st issue of this coin?

Did I miss something, or is it still to be announced when available? I saw the sample at the GeoCoinFest and was told I was on there, but was having a real hard time seeing it with these "old" eyes.

Sorry, I have not been keeping up here.

Maybe someone already asked, but whatever happened to the 1st issue of this coin?

Did I miss something, or is it still to be announced when available? I saw the sample at the GeoCoinFest and was told I was on there, but was having a real hard time seeing it with these "old" eyes.

Sorry, I have not been keeping up here.

Jen said that they should be available at the beginning of March through Oak Coins. We're waiting patiently! :)

If we want our names on this one also. Do we have to ask?

If so count me in "Atwell Family"! <_<

If your name was on the 1st one, which I can't remember if your was, but I can check, then it cannot be on the 2nd one. The 2nd one was started because try as I may I just couldn't fit everyone onto the 1st one. I think that answers the question :D

Well if in time this time, please

Dorsetgal & GeoDog

or if preferred for less space,

Dorsetgal

:)

I think your on the coin already, maybe even on the finished first side, I know your definitely on the list.

Just double checked, you are quite right of course, sorry I must have had my eyes shut when I looked at it before :huh:

Thanks so much for including us :)

I see my name (OVCacher)!! Now, when do you expect them to be ready and where can I get a few...

OVCacher - TeamOVCacher

My best guess would be 2-3 months, then they will be available through Oakcoins. I'm going to continue to accept names for a few more days, then re-do the art to reflect all the ones I have.

EEEK! UOTrackers, I saw a misspelling! Our name!

Let me be one among the many that say thank you for all the work you have put into this coin design!

I actually expect misspellings in the first attempt, that's why I post it, hoping people will tell me what to fix! Thanks!