What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I found two of the December "Old Man Winter" Geocoin Club coins on Friday. Good stuff!

... received my New Mexico coin from a trade with a cacher in Germany. I was curious as to how far it travelled before I even activated it. I'm not sure where it was manufactured, or where they were sent to be distributed though. I'm betting it's been round' the world already. ...

Very funny! :rolleyes: The coins were made in China, shipped to me in Texas, mailed to Germany, and then back to North America to your house. That's a ton of miles/kilometers that haven't been tracked! :unsure:

Well, after the storm, last Friday, things are starting to look up. These came in the mail today. B)

San Diego Coins

Caching through the Snow Silver

Colorado

Washington 2004

Not another Micro

Kilted Cacher

NWPA Counties

No Santa Christmas :P Maybe there was too much snow........ :blink:

I have contacted the Postal Service regarding the recent envelope I received from the NC organization without coins. The coin packages would not have been put through a machine due to the size of the package, therefore, the slit is in fact man made. An official investigation will be taking place shortly. If you are able to, please send me a picture of the envelope that you received without the coins inside. If you received a package that was cut open but the coins were inside, please send me a picture as well. The picture should include the end that was opened. Thank you.

Cav Scout Raven YEAH

3-maine

1-caching through the snow !

i'd say "today was a good day"

props to all who know the song in quotes :lol:

To those of you who have recieved my CSR coins there is another raven coming out in a few weeks. When the coins are complete there will be four ravens all together that make a complete set. If you been trading with me keep in touch so you can get all four. ;)