Geocache Bandit Mystery Geocoin

The Amigos

Black List

In order to keep this thread clean of too many lists, please do just post ur number, I will update the list once in a while. :unsure:

#004 Geo.Error

#026 wyohunter

#027 Penny and Kona

#032 BRoKeN W

#035 OshnDoc

#039 southpawaz

#040 CyberChemist

#043 Degai

#044 matlock75

#048 BrierPatch

#055 Rockin Roddy

#061 sdkonkle

#062 0R0B0RUS

#078 bassmig

#081 sleepyrn

#083 fairyhoney

#087 seaeye

#100 MustangJoni

#101 Smort78

#107 The Amigos

#109 kf4oox

#115 usyoopers

#121 Crowesfeat30

#123 hasseper

#124 Dolfy

#125 Little'n

#130 RedShoesGirl

#131 burgessfour

#145 mikenewell

#151 lisabell22

#153 s.p.a.m.

#154 mrjiffy

#157 Toojin

#158 Fossillady

#166 lelle1987

#167 Nero

#169 PengoFamily

#170 LoriDarlin

#171 Solan109

#179 dardevle

#182 Croft House Cachers

#184 Tschakko

#186 TheCollector

#187 lorca.nl

#201 IBcrashen

#202 Theseus

#204 Tooey

#205 cainrcc

#209 geo_taz

#210 Geo-Gophers

#212 lindsychris

#217 prntr1

#218 GATOULIS

#221 Castle Man

#231 Hockeyhick

#233 coreynjoey

#234 gardengorilla

#236 j2garnett

#239 GeoKs

#242 geocachingdragon

#253 Tethys C

#257 ElliPirelli

#265 teald024

#269 luckycharmer

#270 jAY miLLS

#271 imchasingshadows

#274 Menkinger-Familycacher

#277 JoenSue

#278 PsYkO.ns

#281 Maine Family

#283 2golfers

#284 CLAMM

#289 Marpomem

#294 n8turgrl

#297 dimkasmir

#299 cachecrashers4

Edited by Tschakko

Congrat's to all the new Bandits. Whoever is sending these out, all I can say is 'WOW'! That is some serious generosity bestowed to the geocoin community, I wish there was some way to send you a little something in return. Thanks for putting so many smiles on faces. The time, thought, effort and not to mention $$$ that went into this ordeal is amazing. Thank you.

Sincerely,

tsun

:D:D:D:D

I got a black bubble mailer in my mailbox today.

:D:D:D:D

I'm gobsnobbered.

And just floored.

I got #114!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I work in human services for DSS. We're just buried with this economic turn down - we've been cut to the bone with staff and twice as many people have come in for help due to loss of jobs or layoffs.

This week I've not gotten my breaks yet. Gotten my lunches, but no morning or afternoon breaks...I ain't crying, because it's my decision. I just can't walk away from folks who are sitting and waiting patiently (sometimes for HOURS!) for paperwork and such.

And then this.

Bless you for your good-heartedness, Bandita!

You deserve it ATMouse, congratulations.

And then some! Bless you for being there! I've been in those lines before in my distant past and I remember the feelings of anger, frustration, desperation and fear....

You deserve that coin and more!!

Hang in there, don't burn out, we need more folks like you who care!!

*hugs*

Naomi

Hello All,

I have been roped in too....#199. I was truly surprised. I saw a black mailer and I thought cool... Seen the postage...thought neat...never realized it was the MO of a mystery coiner....(I must admit I wasn't following this link) I opened and read the card......SWEET....

I took a picture with my PENS ball caps....I hope the mystery coiner doesn't mind (no cowboy hat....)

DSC03785.jpg

Thanks ever so MUCH!!!

:D I haven't been following the forum lately - swapped out computers and not everything is going smoothly yet :D - its been extremely busy here - pretty much getting ready to pack it in and this black wrapper shows up in the mail - :D - well the wife opens the package and guess what - :D:D BIG SMILES :D:D - thank you very much for this coin Geo_Bandit - very much appreciated and made my day big time - coin # 225 now has a special spot in my personal collection :D

Shoot howdy... well, butter my butt an' call me a biscuit! Might 'swell been pole-axed when the pony express came t'day an' ah sawr what they had f'r me in th'r mail pouch. Ah done been roped in, too! Been shakin' a hoof an' grinn’ like a possum eatin’ a yaller jacket ev'r since.

Geo_Bandit, ya' done outdone y'rself. Thanks fer findin' my neck o' the woods in Orygun.

This was such a professionally designed and assembled packet - and done with such care and love, I am simply overwhelmed! And what timing! After a month-long medically forced hiatus from caching, I finally got out today to bag a few caches and got home to find this totally unexpected treat. This completely made my day, and gives me yet another reason to be thankful tomorrow (and every day).

Bless you, Geo_Bandit, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. May you kvell continuously for your random acts of kindness.

clupea (deputized with badge #146 and now a proud member of the posse)

IMG_0847.JPG

Shoot howdy... well, butter my butt an' call me a biscuit! Might 'swell been pole-axed when the pony express came t'day an' ah sawr what they had f'r me in th'r mail pouch. Ah done been roped in, too! Been shakin' a hoof an' grinn’ like a possum eatin’ a yaller jacket ev'r since.

Geo_Bandit, ya' done outdone y'rself. Thanks fer findin' my neck o' the woods in Orygun.

This was such a professionally designed and assembled packet - and done with such care and love, I am simply overwhelmed! And what timing! After a month-long medically forced hiatus from caching, I finally got out today to bag a few caches and got home to find this totally unexpected treat. This completely made my day, and gives me yet another reason to be thankful tomorrow (and every day).

Bless you, Geo_Bandit, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. May you kvell continuously for your random acts of kindness.

clupea (deputized with badge #146 and now a proud member of the posse)

IMG_0847.JPG

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My buddy got roped in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you GeoBandit for this and all the other coins you have so generously sent out :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YeeHaw! A black bubble mailer was in my mailbox today and it was none other than the geo_bandit!! I am so excited to get roped in! Thank you geo_bandit for making a 'mean mr grinch' smile on this black friday!

... I'm not really mean, but after getting beat up by little old ladies today(they're pretty mean shoppers!) I wasn't in the best of moods when I got home... that changed quickly! :)

btw, I got #118 :D

Today was a rainy day here so, I decided to have a little fun with my geodog and we took a few pictures.

When my husband came home and saw the pictures, he told me ¨Hey, that's my Stetson hat Wyatt is wearing!!!¨

¨Sure¨I told him, ¨He deserves the best. His name is Wyatt Earp after all.¨ :P

Congratulations to the latest recipients!

WyattEarp.jpg

I spent the past few days working and away from my family for the holidays. My clients were grumbly to say the least and I'm exhausted. I got home today looking forward to having tomorrow off. On my table is a black padded envelope and a mysterious coin. After the past few days this was truly a great pick me up! Thank you Geo_Bandit...

Coin #63 :P

Today was a rainy day here so, I decided to have a little fun with my geodog and we took a few pictures.

When my husband came home and saw the pictures, he told me ¨Hey, that's my Stetson hat Wyatt is wearing!!!¨

¨Sure¨I told him, ¨He deserves the best. His name is Wyatt Earp after all.¨ :P

Congratulations to the latest recipients!

WyattEarp.jpg

Ahh, c'est bon chien! He's beautiful, what a good dog!

Congratulations to all who are new to the posse.

GeoBandit you rock!

I've been away working in London for a few days and when I got home my "other half" assured me there were no coins waiting, but there was a black padded mailer waiting in the kitchen. A black padded mailer, I yelped, yahoo!!!!!

Number 228 accounted for :laughing:

Sure enough, we have been roped in! Thank you so much GeoBandit for thinking of us! We really appreciate your kindness!

I set the coin and packing out to photo it earlier, and someone came along, dropped their bone and settled down right on it! :P

170b1023-5ec5-4c88-89ea-4bcf9d8f8abd.jpg

505eac95-6a32-44e9-90e9-5db4cef01d70.jpg

Happy surprise today as we arrived home from a trip visiting family for the Thanksgiving holiday. A BLACK mailer in my pile of bills and catalogs - none other than the GeoBandit! Wow. This type of kindness is so appreciated - THANK YOU.

33d3c300-1360-4a3d-86a2-d5863a9e86f2.jpg

Edited to add: #067

Edited by Vanelle

Wohoo. Got a handful of coins traded and purchased and woah, whats this?

A black mailer...?

I think I read about these strange mailers in the forums...

Nah it couldn't be...

I don't get mystery coins...

wait yes, yes, HOLY COW, I apparently do :D

Made my day!

Proud owner of Geo_Bandit #057

Bandit.jpg

Today I retrieved my mail from the post office. I had i held for the week because we were out of town for Thanksgiving. When i looked through the crate of mail (yes, we get a lot of mail, mostly junk) i saw a familiar black envelope. Hey, isn't that what i saw in so many posts in the forums. I looked at the stamp and confirmed my suspicion. I was roped in my the Mystery Geocoin Bandit!!

Thank You!!

I've been roped in as well. My pretty treasure (#51) arrived last week dressed in her traditional formal wear -- a black bubble mailer. Thanks so much for the fun. I really enjoyed the totally themed gift. I also love reading the stories, especially when it's 'firsties' for somebody.

Thanks for your generosity and for bringing a smile to my face. :huh:

First Panama City (congrats Lionslair!) and now Fort Walton Beach-- the Geo_Bandit's been raiding the Florida Panhandle! :huh:

We arrived home yesterday after an afternoon in the woods cutting our Christmas tree for this year to find our mailbox full of the usual pile of catalogs accompanied by a most unusual black bubble mailer. I thought it was a computer cd at first until Spooky 2 opened it up to discover coin #94! Thank you Geo_Bandit!! :huh:

i have think hard if i most post this

:huh:

But i am so happy with this geo_bandit coin that i will do it. :D

We make always a flip flap photo, to see the beauty of the coins.

But when we make the photo from this beautiful mysteriecoin something bad happend. ;)

We make the photo's always outside because the picture is then at there best :D

But now it goes wrong. B)

When we make a photo from the envelop and the coin the wind blow everything away.

The Geo_bandit mysteriecoin fly high trough our garden and fell at our stone path. :huh:

So sorry GeoBandit that this happen, the coin is a little bit damage.

PB210517-1.jpg

This is before the wind blow everything away.

Bandit.gif

This is the coin after his fall :D

The Geo_bandit coin is for me still beautiful and i am very happy with this great smile coin. and it is mine Geo_bandit mysteriecoin ....all mine. [a very big smile]

Geo_bandit thanks for your generousity, i give you a big hug :D:DB)

Edited by Geo.Error

I've been moping around trying to figure out how to make house payments for two houses with the economy crashing and no one buying my current house. I was thinking that I can't get any new geocoins and may have to sell some of my others when a black shiny envelope showed up. Thank you so much geo_bandit. It made my day and hubby wasn't mad about me spending money on my hobby. It's a gorgeous #091 coin. :D:laughing::rolleyes:

Joyce

I've been moping around trying to figure out how to make house payments for two houses with the economy crashing and no one buying my current house. I was thinking that I can't get any new geocoins and may have to sell some of my others when a black shiny envelope showed up. Thank you so much geo_bandit. It made my day and hubby wasn't mad about me spending money on my hobby. It's a gorgeous #091 coin. <_<<_<:unsure:

Joyce

CONGA-RATS, Joyce!!! :laughing:

cg6cp.gif

And to all those roped in!!! :D

CF30

I've been roped in by the Geo_Bandit! :laughing:

After GCF, haven't been doing a lot of coin trading or purchasing, so after returning home from a short pre-Thanksgiving vacation was surprised to see a mailer that didn't look like one of the usual coin-club mailers that are about all I've been getting of late.

Black padded mailer?! Ultra-cool custom printed postage?!? I knew not what to expect inside, but was certain it would be a treasure, and after finding the letter opener, WOW what a cool coin! :unsure:

Thanks for your generosity, Geo_Bandit, your title of "Provider of Smiles" is very fitting and your coin #116 is very much appreciated!! :D<_<<_<

Geo_Bandit_116.jpg

So this black mailer arrives...and we're looking at it kinda sideways. Finally, I get up the courage to open it, and out pops the Geo-Bandit! This coin went around the world to get to us, since it originally was sent to our old address in Okinawa, then to my mother-in-laws, and finally to us. Our first mystery coin, and a beauty to boot (no pun intended). Whoever you are, thank you. It will definately have a place of honor in our collection.

Oh, we have #135.