Geocache Bandit Mystery Geocoin

The Amigos

Weeeelllll.................I was out in the old trail wagon this beeeutiful mornin', cuz I just couldn't stay home. Ya know how it is when you's involved in this here sport called Geocaching!

I decided to take a looksee at one of my fav-o-rite caches, called by the name o' Hunting for Bear: Buffalo and Rabbit (GC152X4). Well, Buffalo and Rabbit was both sittin' there in tha mornin' sun, chompin on that Sweet Grass. So I just went on 'bout my business of checkin' on my cache.

Waddayaknow! Thar's been a varmit visited my cache! And he left behind a right nice surprise! (And if I didn't just have a laptop because I crashed my other computer, I'd show you all that "right nice surprise"!)

Anyway's, I'm athinkin' this may be a new Mystery Geocoin, cuz I can't find any information on it anywhere. Maybe ya'll kin help me out here!

lol

The coin is a really nice Geocoin with a Bandit on it, and came with a card that said:

The Geo_Bandit Geocoin

You have been roped in!!

This geocoin is a gift...

It is yours to keep, trade, move along, (etc.)...

Happy Caching!!

Please do not sell this coin!

On the other side, it says:

Geo_Bandit

Provider Of Smiles

All Over The World

Has anybody seen this coin, or am I just overlooking any posts about it?

Weeeelllll.................I was out in the old trail wagon this beeeutiful mornin', cuz I just couldn't stay home. Ya know how it is when you's involved in this here sport called Geocaching!

I decided to take a looksee at one of my fav-o-rite caches, called by the name o' Hunting for Bear: Buffalo and Rabbit (GC152X4). Well, Buffalo and Rabbit was both sittin' there in tha mornin' sun, chompin on that Sweet Grass. So I just went on 'bout my business of checkin' on my cache.

Waddayaknow! Thar's been a varmit visited my cache! And he left behind a right nice surprise! (And if I didn't just have a laptop because I crashed my other computer, I'd show you all that "right nice surprise"!)

Anyway's, I'm athinkin' this may be a new Mystery Geocoin, cuz I can't find any information on it anywhere. Maybe ya'll kin help me out here!

lol

The coin is a really nice Geocoin with a Bandit on it, and came with a card that said:

The Geo_Bandit Geocoin

You have been roped in!!

This geocoin is a gift...

It is yours to keep, trade, move along, (etc.)...

Happy Caching!!

Please do not sell this coin!

On the other side, it says:

Geo_Bandit

Provider Of Smiles

All Over The World

Has anybody seen this coin, or am I just overlooking any posts about it?

how very cool! can't wait to see a pic of the coin.

rsg

Yup, you got roped in all right.... It ain't no mystery coin and I ain't yers to keep.... Now send it over here, pronto, before I posse up and come git it from yer.

ya think you kin take it from me? Over my cold, dead body! Oh no! Did I say that?!! LOL

When my daughter comes over later, I will see if she can hook my scanner to my laptop so I can post a picture. I'm not very computer literate. That's why the other one crashed! (and it was 8 years old!)

Woo Hoo!!! I received one of these in the mail today!!! :)

Thank you sooooo much! It really is a neat coin! I took some pics to show everyone but they are not the best. The BN came out funny in some areas of the pics but I'll give you an idea of what it looks like. I love the detail in the bandana! :D Thank you again whoever you are!!!!

Bandit.jpg

Bandit2.jpg

Woo Hoo!!! I received one of these in the mail today!!! :D

Thank you sooooo much! It really is a neat coin! I took some pics to show everyone but they are not the best. The BN came out funny in some areas of the pics but I'll give you an idea of what it looks like. I love the detail in the bandana! :D Thank you again whoever you are!!!!

Bandit.jpg

Bandit2.jpg

YeeHaw Thanks, Dolfy. It looks as if the coin is based on a "cowgirl" :)

Woo Hoo!!! I received one of these in the mail today!!! :D

Bandit.jpg

Bandit2.jpg

YeeHaw Thanks, Dolfy. It looks as if the coin is based on a "cowgirl" :)

Wow thanks for sharing, this is one very cool Mystery geocoin, just in time to round up the cattle and horses and move them in the barn. Nights are getting chilly here in NorthEastern Wisconsin. Will be great to see who will be blessed with this wonderful geocoin. Giddy Up, Ride em cowboy/Cowgirl? Maybe we be lucky and saddle up them horses and come join us here around the big ol' bondfire and relax with some good campfire songs and stories to tell. VERY NICE COIN whoever you mystery coin person is.

Edited by sweetlife

wwhhoootttttttt

a mysteriecoiner with smiles, daarrnn i love you already before i ever met you :):D

Geo_Bandit

Provider Of Smiles

All Over The World

whhhootttttt

Congrats Dolfy with your beautiful mysterie coin and thank you geo bandit to help me with infecting the world with smiles. :D:D:)

Edit for telling sorry i forgot you to congrats to the amigos [big smile]

Edited by Geo.Error

First off, congrat's to the coin getters :laughing:

Second let me nip this thing in the bud for all you conspiracy theorists out there (after having been asked and needing to come look at this thread).

1. Montana does not have bandits, we have outlaws and vigilantes

2. I don't have dark hair

3. I don't wear bows in my hair and if I did it wouldn't be red (for those of you who know what I look like, you know why).

4. I don't wear earrings

5. I don't wear black glasses

6. I don't wear a black cowboy hat, I wear a straw hat, all year 'round (those who have seen me know that).

7. I don't use green and yellow (imitatation hard enamel) in my coins let alone those little virtual ghosts in my designs.

8. If I ever was going to make a mystery coin, trust me, no one would know it was me, ever and it certainly wouldn't have a tie in to a 'Cowgirl' theme (that's what my personal is for :laughing:)

Cool coin but I hope I made it clear that I am not involved in this coin what-so-ever and whoever is they deserve all the credit and emails :D

First off, congrat's to the coin getters :D

Second let me nip this thing in the bud for all you conspiracy theorists out there (after having been asked and needing to come look at this thread).

3. I don't wear bows in my hair and if I did it wouldn't be red (for those of you who know what I look like, you know why).

4. I don't wear earrings

6. I don't wear a black cowboy hat, I wear a straw hat, all year 'round (those who have seen me know that).

7. I don't use green and yellow (imitatation hard enamel) in my coins let alone those little virtual ghosts in my designs.

8. If I ever was going to make a mystery coin, trust me, no one would know it was me, ever and it certainly wouldn't have a tie in to a 'Cowgirl' theme (that's what my personal is for :laughing:)

Cool coin but I hope I made it clear that I am not involved in this coin what-so-ever and whoever is they deserve all the credit and emails :(

The geo-bandit send sure smiles into the world :(:):):D:laughing::D

4. I don't wear earrings

Cool coin but I hope I made it clear that I am not involved in this coin what-so-ever and whoever is they deserve all the credit and emails :D

Yea yea yea.... the best placd to hide something is right under your nose. But hey we're geocachers... we already knew THAT!!

First off, congrat's to the coin getters :)

4. I don't wear earrings

8. If I ever was going to make a mystery coin, trust me, no one would know it was me, ever and it certainly wouldn't have a tie in to a 'Cowgirl' theme (that's what my personal is for :))

Yea yea yea.... the best place to hide something is right under your nose. But hey we're geocachers... we already knew THAT!!

:laughing::laughing::D:(:(

Edited by kehunt64

Yeeehaw!

I am the lucky recipient of #40!! I got the VERY distinctive black package in the mail yesterday. Even the stamp says "Geo_Bandit" on it. So cool!!

The red bow in the back may just be the knot for the handkerchief and not a hair bow. On the other hand the star earring does suggest it is a girl.....

Thank you Geo_Bandit!!!

4. I don't wear earrings

Dogggggonit! What did you go and do that for and this was such fun. do you at least like the rodeo?

4. I don't wear earrings

So other than these 8 things it's a perfect match! :D

no one would know it was me, ever

Well of course we would know it was you, silly, it would have Nutella in the image. :laughing:

Neat looking coin!

It's not me either....though i love the wild west, i wear my hair in a ponytail, I do wear star earrings (see my v2 coin) boy I could go on and on and make myself look guilty....but....I assure you its not me either (I've already been questioned) ...so on that note....I'll just pine away for it from over here!! I really, really, REALLY LOVE YOUR COIN!!!! :laughing::wub::laughing:

CoNgRaTs to all the recipients!!! yippeetieyay!! :D