Geocache Bandit Mystery Geocoin

The Amigos

Geo_Bandit truly does well at sharing the smiles, huh? All of these happy people have received this mystery gift, and now I am a part of that group as well. I received coin #301. I have been roped in, and I am truly grateful.

It is nice to know that there are still people like this out there, isn't it? People who just want to share a little joy are a rare commodity anymore.

Thanx again, Geo_Bandit! May you receive as much joy as you spread! God Bless.

Edited by SgtMikal

I went to the mailbox and had such a nice surprise a black shiny padded mailer. I was so excited, hubby thought I had lost my mind. We were on our way to our daughters hero assembly so I waited until we got back as I knew I would want to admire it. When we got back I beelined for it and was so excited the rest of the afternoon. Just kept admiring it.

Thank you for the warm fuzzy happy feeling I have had ever since. It was a very nice surprise. This is my first mystery coin and will keep it in my collection forever and remember when I received it.

DSCN2423-1.jpg

I received number 344.

Karen

kmmlynch

Edited by kmmlynch

OMG! I still can't believe that the Geocache Bandit decided to rope in a noobie like me.

Grabbed my mail out of the mailbox yesterday from the car because I was running late for work. I laid the stack of mail on the seat beside me and headed for work. As I did I glimpsed a corner of a black envelope. I had read part of this thread but still could not believe that the black envelope that came out of my mailbox was "that one". I just figured it must be the coins I had won on Ebay.

When I got to work I glanced quickly at the envelope and realized what I had. Opened it up on my break and was absolutely thrilled and grinning from ear to ear the rest of my shift.

I am still grinning today. I been looking at it all day long. My eyes aren't so young so I had to use a magnifying glass to see all the detail in the bandana. So cool! I also noticed the numbers above the hatband. They are very hard to see, but I finally made them out. Are they tracking numbers?

Anyway thanks so much to the Bandit who ever you are. You certainly put a smile on my face. I bet I was even smiling in my sleep cause I woke up with a smile on my face this morning!

Thanks again and congrats to all the other lucky posse members!

OMG! I still can't believe that the Geocache Bandit decided to rope in a noobie like me.

Grabbed my mail out of the mailbox yesterday from the car because I was running late for work. I laid the stack of mail on the seat beside me and headed for work. As I did I glimpsed a corner of a black envelope. I had read part of this thread but still could not believe that the black envelope that came out of my mailbox was "that one". I just figured it must be the coins I had won on Ebay.

When I got to work I glanced quickly at the envelope and realized what I had. Opened it up on my break and was absolutely thrilled and grinning from ear to ear the rest of my shift.

I am still grinning today. I been looking at it all day long. My eyes aren't so young so I had to use a magnifying glass to see all the detail in the bandana. So cool! I also noticed the numbers above the hatband. They are very hard to see, but I finally made them out. Are they tracking numbers?

Anyway thanks so much to the Bandit who ever you are. You certainly put a smile on my face. I bet I was even smiling in my sleep cause I woke up with a smile on my face this morning!

Thanks again and congrats to all the other lucky posse members!

That's awesome. It would make my day too. When I found a Geo_Leprecaun a while ago, I was excited about it for days...

The day started off bad, with an announcement of more cutbacks at my employer. I'm safe at the moment but will be affected in the next round when it comes. Needless to say I wasn't in the best mood. Then I went to the mailbox. :D

Yee Haaa!!P2120104.jpg

Thanks Geocaching Bandit for my first mystery coin!! The timing was perfect, I really need the spirit lift it gave me. ;):) #335

At a strange way the mysterie coiners find you when you most need it.

Congrats with your first mysteriecoin, i am very happy for you. :(

Congrats to all who are ropped :D

Geo bandit thanks for let the world smiling :D

Add my name to the newly "roped in"! After a stressful night at work last week, I wake up to find a certain glossy black bubble mailer in my stack of mail. My eyes light up and a grin appeared on my face (and hasn't gone away yet)! My second ever mystery coin! So very gorram shiny!!

Proud recipient of coin #325!!

Thank you Geo-Bandit! It will be a treasured coin in my small, yet slowly growing, collection. Right next to my Imagine mystery coin. :D

“Black mail” …..from whom??? :rolleyes:

WOW! I have been roped in!! :rolleyes:

It’s a Geo_Bandit geocoin number 324 :rolleyes::D:D

What a lucky day, I never expected this beautiful geocoin :D

Thank you very much for this unexpected present that gives me a BIG SMILE on my face! :blink::ph34r::)

Caching love, Marjon B):(

GeoBandit.jpg

:DB):D Woo Hoo Just look what I got today, I was greeted with a black package when I arrived home from work. It was very carefully ripped open and inside was a very beautiful shiny Geo Bandit Coin.

What can I say I have not stopped grinning since. This is my (our) first mystery coin and will be cherished, definately not one to be given away.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Geo Bandit you have made us very very happy.

COIN # 332

BILD0077a.jpg

Last Friday, it has been confirmed that my girlfriend is pregnant for our 3rd.

Last Saturday, I did my 500th cache at "Avalanche 2009 - 4th edition" event.

Yesterday, nothing special.

This afternoon, a black envelope in the mailbox. I gave it to my girlfriend who was on the passenger seat of the car. I know I was expecting some Pathtags but in a black envelope ??? Of that size ??? I did receive all the geocoins in the 4th Math Trade...

My girlfriend asked me if I know a G. Bandit...Hummm...I then realized that it could be my first mystery coin...I asked her to open the package and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! That was it !!!

This one is number 331. This one will have its place in one of my velvet (if it's the English traduction of "velour") case.

Thank you soooo much for this "new kid" and "500th find" gift :laughing:

I got home from work today and went to my mailbox hoping to find the last coin I'm expecting from the Math Trade. Instead, I saw BLACK! A solid black envelope!!!! That could only mean one thing!!! Yippee!!!! I was roped in!!! My very first mystery coin in the mail! I never really thought I'd be one of the lucky recipients! It's a really cute coin (#348), I'm trimming the foam and adding it to my geocoin binder right away!

Thank you very, very much Geo_Bandit (whoever you are!!)!!! I truly appreciate it!! You REALLY made my evening!!!

<_<:lol:B):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GeocoinBandit-1.jpg

Mail Person pulled down the driveway and beeped the horn.

BubbaBass went out and got the box and Big manila envelope. The box was from die_anita and the manila envelope containing a 19.00 digital camera I bought to replace my broken one.

But what fell out between those two packages ......

.........YUP, a Black Bubble Mailer ...... I've Been Roped in .......

***********THANK YOU SO MUCH GEOBANDIT****************

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, WOOOOOOOOooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ZOOWWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHOOT # 342 WHOOT WHHHHHHOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

What more can I say,

Opalsns

Got home after a wild day at the 911 Center and my husband said I got something geocaching. I couldn't figure it out so I opened it faster than a six year old at Christmas and it was Geo-Bandit coin #308! How cool is that! Our first ever Mystery coin. Thank you Geo-Bandit for making our day.

PS Love the postage stamp. <_<

What can I say that has not been said by all the lucky recipients of this coin so far, so I echo all wonderful sentiment and throw my THANK YOU SO MUCH into the fray.

geo_bandit_web.jpg

"Provider of smiles all over the world"

A phrase has never been more apt.

Your a gem Geo_Bandit :) #311 is mine yeeeeeHa!

What can I say that has not been said by all the lucky recipients of this coin so far, so I echo all wonderful sentiment and throw my THANK YOU SO MUCH into the fray.

geo_bandit_web.jpg

"Provider of smiles all over the world"

A phrase has never been more apt.

Your a gem Geo_Bandit :) #311 is mine yeeeeeHa!

congrats to you!!!

I have never received a mystery geocoin before. I watch threads with interest and envy that others receive them. Well today is a great and wonderful day. I have received a Bandit mystery coin. My mother called me and said you received some geocoins in the mail. I told her that I hadn't ordered any coins and she said well it is in a black envelope. I shrieked with joy. Oh my. I think I know what it is. Well sure enough it was the Bandit geocoin.

Thank you GeoBandit, you have put an enormous smile on my face and filled my heart with Joy.

Thank you

i went to my mailbox today. i opened it up and all i saw were some magazines. i thought "no coins today"

boy was i wrong. from the magazines fell a black envelope. i knew just what it was. i never thought something like this would make it to my mailbox.

this community is so very nice and generous. you sure know how to make someone new like me feel welcome.

forgot to add it was #50.

thank you thank you thank you

Edited by UFgatorgirl

Thank you

i went to my mailbox today. i opened it up and all i saw were some magazines. i thought "no coins today"

boy was i wrong. from the magazines fell a black envelope. i knew just what it was. i never thought something like this would make it to my mailbox.

this community is so very nice and generous. you sure know how to make someone new like me feel welcome.

forgot to add it was #50.

thank you thank you thank you

WOW! Congrats. Someone I've actually emailed with received a mystery coin. How GREAT!

I woke up early this evening (work 3rd shift) and decided to check the mail and to my surprise I spot a black bubble mailer, and as I am examining the package, I keep thinking "Is this what I think it is?"

Sure enough, it was a Geo_Bandit Geocoin! :):D

Thank You Geo_Bandit!!!

I have been roped in and this coin goes into a special place in my collection, the coin number is 021.

As my birthday was last week, this is a most excellent B Day present, Thanks Again Geo_Bandit!!!

:D:laughing::yikes:

WAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOO!

I left for work this evening and said "Nahh im not checking the box im not expecting nothing"

So now at 3am I desided for the heck of it to go out in the cold and myst in my skivvies to see if I had some bills show up and out came a black mailer..... All the way back to the house i was saying "nahhh couldn't be"

But yup WOOOOO HOOOO I got my first Mystery Coin!!!!!

A great Geo Bandit # 349!

Thank you thank you thank you who ever you are!