Presale Of The Sepag Geocoin

ODragon

Hi,

Paypal has decided that this account was too excessive a risk and they are closing it. I am currently working with them to get payments back to everyone who has paid.

However, this is not the end of the SEPAG coin or it's sales. I am funding the coin with my own money so as to get it in hand and then I will resell it. The coin description will change a little bit as I am only purchasing 650 of these coins so it will have the PC prefix, not PA. It will still have it's own icon and separate line on the trackables page.

I've kept a list of everyone who's ordered and you will have the first chance to purchase one. I don't want anyone who went thought the hassle of ordering one to miss out.

I am sincerely sorry for this problem and hope you will still want to buy one in the near future. The estimated date I should have them in hand is mid-June. As soon as I have them, I will start selling them again.

If you sent me a request for a coin and haven't received an invoice, I have your information. You will also be the first group to know when the coin comes out.

If you have any questions, please contact me at sepagcoin@gmail.com

Thanks,

-Ben Rhoades

{edit to say ALL payments will be refunded!}

Edited by ODragon

Howcome credit card transactions must be refunded but bank transfers do not? Usually if one has to be refunded, all do. I'm kind of confused.

One other question, why is the coin pushed back to mid June delivery. Wasn't it already ordered when you put them up for sale?

Just wondering why Paypal considered it too much of a risk??? This has me very worried about selling my coin now... I've emailed O'Dragon directly, but has anyone else had this experience??? :)

Aside from the fact that ODragon's account is brand new as he said, which is a red flag in and of itself... I hear that due to recent complaints, they'll be cracking down on the amount of time between payment receipt and order delivery. All I can say is, it's about time.

Doesn't sound like a big problem to me Ben, but I'm not in your shoes. Can you tell us how payment will be made the second time around? Just want to be prepared. Thanks.

It's just disheartening as I figured the paypal part would be the easiest part of this, it's turned out to be by far the hardest.

Howcome credit card transactions must be refunded but bank transfers do not? Usually if one has to be refunded, all do. I'm kind of confused.

One other question, why is the coin pushed back to mid June delivery. Wasn't it already ordered when you put them up for sale?

It's been updated, they're all being refunded now. As of last night, they weren't. As of this morning, I've decided to refund them all and save any further hassle. I'm in the process of sending out that e-mail and letting people know.

As for the mid-June delivery, yes, the coins were already ordered when they went on sale. However, there was some holiday in China last week and the mint I'm using took the entire time off. The current estimate is that they will be in while I'm at geowoodstock and I won't be home to deal with them. I wanted to give myself extra time to get all my ducks in order. I guess I should have phrased it as "expect to see orders start over again in mid-June". Hopefully they'll be delievered much earlier than that.

So what about PayPal?

Are they refunding back to our PayPal account or back into the bank?

I had this happen another time and am just wondering where to look for the refund if done that way.

I believe that it will be back to your paypal account. They'll send you an e-mail when the funds come through.

Thanks for the update ODragon, no worries. Emailed you - Hound

Thanks!

Hi,

Paypal has decided that this account was too excessive a risk and they are closing it. I am currently working with them to get payments back to everyone who has paid.

However, this is not the end of the SEPAG coin or it's sales. I am funding the coin with my own money so as to get it in hand and then I will resell it. The coin description will change a little bit as I am only purchasing 650 of these coins so it will have the PC prefix, not PA. It will still have it's own icon and separate line on the trackables page.

I've kept a list of everyone who's ordered and you will have the first chance to purchase one. I don't want anyone who went thought the hassle of ordering one to miss out.

I am sincerely sorry for this problem and hope you will still want to buy one in the near future. The estimated date I should have them in hand is mid-June. As soon as I have them, I will start selling them again.

If you sent me a request for a coin and haven't received an invoice, I have your information. You will also be the first group to know when the coin comes out.

If you have any questions, please contact me at sepagcoin@gmail.com

Thanks,

-Ben Rhoades

{edit to say ALL payments will be refunded!}

Thanks for the update. I did send an email without looking at the forums as twice my invoices were cancelled. Since there will be a significant reduction in mint size I want to make sure my 3 coins are still on your list.

What about going to one of the geocoin companies that offer the ability to sell the coins also. I know the geocoinstore has the capability to open up a sale to those with an access code. This way everyone that has already pre-ordered would be able to get orders in?

nothing back in my paypal account yet, but I am still interested in this coin, please let us know when it will be available.

Thanks!

It's been updated, they're all being refunded now. As of last night, they weren't. As of this morning, I've decided to refund them all and save any further hassle. I'm in the process of sending out that e-mail and letting people know.

I was never invoiced for one. I am interested in ordering one (of each metal, if there are more than one). Do I need to send you another email?

--Marky

Also quite interested in two (2) for me, and was never invoiced either. Please keep me on the list.

With no disrespect intended to ODragon - this is the way these should should go - funded by a person or group and then resold.

If you're not sure about the coin's ability to sell - maybe it shouldn't be made in the first place. Maybe this, too will help settle the coin market down.

Again, nothing against ODragon or the people involved with this coin; this just happened to be the place where this came to fruition.

I cna see PayPal scrutinizing more and more of these given the recent issues with the Wyoming coins and the <expletive> people who reported the Texas mini coin with no justification. It will have ripple effects on the coin selling via PayPal for everybody.

ON TOPIC: I still like this one!