Presale Of The Sepag Geocoin

ODragon

It's been in the works for a long time time and finally it's ready to be shown and sold!

SepagGoldBack.jpgSepagGoldFront.jpg

The tracking numbers will be filled with black ink and the lightning bolt and SEPAG glow in the dark. They will be 2 inches high and ~4mm at it's thickest point.

The geocaching.com tracking number will begin with PA. There will be ~1000 antique gold made as above. (There will be a couple of others minted for raffles and other things). They will have a unique icon on GC.com which has not been determined. I plan to hold a contest on here to design one.

They will cost $10 each shipped. I will take orders until they are sold. At time of sales closing, expect about 4 weeks before they're in my hands to ship to you.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail (sepagcoin@gmail.com) that includes how many you would like as well as if you'll be paying with palpal direct from bank or from paypal credit card and I'll send you an invoice. Please include your caching name.

Thanks

EDIT: I'm unsure of international shipping at this point. If you're interested, send me your name and I'll put you on the list and get back to you about it asap! I need to determine shipping costs!

EDIT2: After checking out the cost to ship internationally, I'm not sure I'm able to without it costing more to ship than the coin costs. That being said, I'm willing to see if I can work with a foreign coin club to see if we can work something out. Sorry to anyone foreign who might have ordered...

Edited by ODragon

My computer line is down due to a big lightning strike.

My computer is fine but can not get online to check and see if I got the invoice.

They are suppose to be out today to fix the line so I will post a yes or no when I get back on.

I do have you another icon for you to look at and think you might really like it.

I will post ot as soon as I get my computer back online.

I am on a borrowed one some where else right now.

GEO*TRAILBLAZER 1

If your invoiced was cancelled, please hold off on contacting me. Paypal saod that I was getting too many transactions for such a new account and it making me jump through hoops to get it restored. I hope to get it fixed asap. Don't worry, all the money is still there and I've still got everyone's original info.

If your invoiced was cancelled, please hold off on contacting me. Paypal saod that I was getting too many transactions for such a new account and it making me jump through hoops to get it restored. I hope to get it fixed asap. Don't worry, all the money is still there and I've still got everyone's original info.

Thanks, cause I still want the coins!....... Triffid

Oh good, I was wondering why that happened. I will wait patiently.... :)

Ordered two (2) coins.

Even as a almost reformed geocoin addict, think I 'need' a couple of these beauties, one for my personal traveller mileage counter for next year and I'm also thinking of releasing one out here in WA state with a goal to get to Villanova University when my oldest starts there in the fall. Heaven knows that once I start paying Nova tuition I won't have any more cash for geocoins :)

ODragon, eh ? I'm a Drexel Dragon (class of 80).

Edited by vds