Presale Of The Sepag Geocoin

ODragon

Haven't kept up with this and was wondering where the coins were, so I just read through the post.

:) Sorry to hear about the Paypal problems.

Checked my PP account and I too haven't recieved a refund. :D

Still definately want the coins, so keep me on the list!! :D

D-man :cry:

Any word on these coins, or the refunds yet? We haven't received our refund either.

Latest word in our local forum by ODragon

Posted: May 23, 2006 - 12:59 PM

They're on order, supposedly coming in by the end of the month but I don't know when they will be sold again. I have to wait for the paypal issue to be resolved first.

I personally received my PayPal refund soon after this all hit the fan. Good old PayPal.

Odragon is personally funding the coin order. Should be here soon. Just have to fix PayPal.

You'll have to wait for ODragon to return from GW4 to see what can be done to expidite your PayPal refund.

But you really should have gotten it a while ago.

45 day compaint window is 7 days away with Paypal and still no refund. I contacted Paypal about my transaction and there respnse was that the seller can issue a refund or e-mail them and authorize a refund at anytime. Any news about this?????

I know that ODragon has been on the phone several times with paypal, and is really trying to get this straighted out. I also know the minter and that these coins will be done shortly, if they are not already done.

I am sure this will be straightened out in a few days, no need to worry

Perhaps only the credit card payments were refunded? Cause I know my cash payment wasn't refunded. And at this point, the coins should be delivered this week, so why bother. Just send the coins :)

Same here with the cash payment. But it has never been said here that if we didnt get the refund we would get the coins instead - which I really do want :) Or maybe I missed that. :D I really wouldnt want to be in ODragon shoes dealing with Paypal, it sounds like a head banging time for him.

45 day compaint window is 7 days away with Paypal and still no refund. I contacted Paypal about my transaction and there respnse was that the seller can issue a refund or e-mail them and authorize a refund at anytime. Any news about this?????

I know that ODragon has been on the phone several times with paypal, and is really trying to get this straighted out. I also know the minter and that these coins will be done shortly, if they are not already done.

I am sure this will be straightened out in a few days, no need to worry

We have not received a refund yet either, but since these coins are so close to being finished, we would much rather receive the coins. :( Any chance of that happening?

No refunds yet, it is really head banging time for me. Everytime I call it's the "we're still processing the refunds". Why it takes so long, I have no idea.

If I get the coins in before they're refunded, I'll see if there is a way to cancel the pending refund and send them right out.

All I can say (which I say over and over again), is I'm really sorry about this and I wish it didn't happen. I'm really trying everything I know how to do to resolve it, I'm just in paypal limbo about it.

Just wondering... If PayPal had a problem with your shiny new account accepting so many payments the first time around, how will you be accepting payments this time around?

I'm looking forward to re-ordering three of these spiffy coins!

I've gotten someone with a old dirty account that I will use. And/or having the items to ship right away will help!

If anyone ordered extras, I'm interested in trading for one.

Nobody has any yet. The sale was cancelled by a stupid PayPal glitch. So the coins were ordered anyway without a presale. Should be here very soon. Keep your eye on this thread to find out when you will be able to order (and this time pay hopefully). Although PayPay is jerking some people around who still didn't get their refund from the first time. I'm sorry ODragon has to work so hard to straighten out this mess. But I would be even more sorry if I had to.

OK, I'm going to lock this until everything is all settled.

I'm going to open up sales to those that paid before. Then I'm going to open them up to people I've gotten e-mail from/above.

Then I'll reopen it to the general population.

Edit for clarification... I'm hoping to send out the reordering link by the end of the week or beginning of the next one.

Edited by ODragon

:D:D Laying in wait for the USPS to bring them!! :D:)

:D:P

Can someone toss me a pillow?

All this laying in wait and they still aren't here. :D

No weekend deliveries at the shop, so I guess I might as well take a nap while I'm down here doing the laying! :)

:D:D Dry week! I haven't gotten anything. :D

D-man B)

:) I'm really confused! I was sure that I paid for my coin originally through Pay-Pal and I have been checking ever since and never did get my refund but now I see that others in my position are getting notification of shipment. Please check and be sure that I am indeed on the list to receive a coin. If I in fact did not pay originally, send me an invoice. I definitely want this coin and I will work out the logistics afterward. I just don't want to miss out. Thanks!