Geocoin Forums Holiday Card

RustyBeerCan

WOW, that was awesome ;) !!! Thank you, for putting that together. It has been a fun crazy and expensive year of Geocoin purchasing.

It has been a pleasure exchanging coins with most of you in this tight knit community. There has been plenty of frequent exchanges with some of you it is like I know some of you without having met you.

Who needs a GeoWoodstock, when/where is the 1st annual Geocoin Convention going to be held :lol: ? It sure would be fun to get together and meet and exchange coins :P .

I'll even mint the coin :P:P !

Edited by Damenace
when/where is the 1st annual Geocoin Convention going to be held  :lol: ? It sure would be fun to get together and meet and exchange coins  ;) .

Oh gosh that is a scary thought we just had one in our area and it was packed, But it was a blast even helped kealia get his Benchmark coin that he was craving so badly :P. But gosh we would all need our own seperate tables to have one of those I know we had one.

Edited by Mystery Ink
when/where is the 1st annual Geocoin Convention going to be held  :lol: ? It sure would be fun to get together and meet and exchange coins  :P .

Oh gosh that is a scary thought we just had one in our area and it was packed, But it was a blast even helped kealia get his Benchmark coin that he was craving so badly ;). But gosh we would all need our own seperate tables to have one of those.

Just think what it would take to carry all our coins around :P ! The airlines would make bank off of us if they charged by the weight :P .

Thanks for the card and Christmas wishes Mr. Can.

The same wishes for a glorious Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or whatever your beliefs are, go from the Shasties to all of you.

It's hard to believe that except for Moun10bike, USA, and Canada, I didn't even know geocoins existed until Feb of this year when I saw a Nurse Dave coin at the MiGO Winter Social. Right then I decided 2 things; I was going to be collecting these things and we had to have one of our own. Well, like most of you, it's gone beyond collecting and ours are in the mail and we expect them this week.

Let's hope the new year brings peace, prosperity, and understanding to everyone. Let's pray that our mailings and coin trades to Cav Scout are all done within the USA. Let's hope that people all over the world start to see the similarities between all of us and not our differences. May you find that one particular coin that makes your collection complete. May your caching not be an 'Arduous trek' but a 'Walk in the park'.