Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

Woo hoo! Don't forget the price of shipping via USPS has changed as of today (mostly for the upwards, I'm sure! :huh: ), would hate to see a package returned with that evil "insufficient postage" stamp on it! :D

Tempted to have them delivered to my coin collecting proxy at GW6 in case she has a hard time getting some of the coins debuting at the event and needs some motivation... :D

Based on shipping 30 mailers today.... Basically it costs about 20 cents more than it did to ship one coin in US, 47 cents more to ship one coin to Canada and about 40 cents more to ship one coin elsewhere in the world. Two coins overseas was 65 cents higher than what it was last week.

First class international now has the letter, large envelope and package rate structure like US first class. It didn't before today.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Have Fun in Yellow Stone Stephanie, We Loved it when we were there last fall. Glad to hear there is no problems with the turtles and we will be waitting for our invoice for them beauties. We are excited to see them in hand. Have a great time and Congrads on your graduation.

Sweetlife

No worries Don :DI'm sitting here waiting for the UPS guy so I can take off to Yellowstone! I'll have all orders packaged, ready to go, so as soon as payment is in, I'll drop them in the mail. I don't leave for GW6 until Tues. morning anyhow.

As much as I'm looking forward to the turtles, I'd trade all of mine for a week or two at Yellowstone (if anyone wants to take that as a trade offer let me know :huh:)!

Have fun!

Well that kinda stinks! I'll be at a 3 day event thingy and will have NO computer access until Sunday PM-- DON'T GIVE MINE AWAY!!!

No worries Don :D I'm sitting here waiting for the UPS guy so I can take off to Yellowstone! I'll have all orders packaged, ready to go, so as soon as payment is in, I'll drop them in the mail. I don't leave for GW6 until Tues. morning anyhow.

I Knew that :huh::D

But, I'll check my email Fri. morning b-4 we leave-just in case!

I've sent about 1/3 of the invoices and packaged up the ones that sent payment. I may get a few more invoices done tonight but I'm not sure. I will send more invoices tomorrow and if I'm not done by tomorrow evening, I'll wrap up the rest on Saturday. If you have not received an invoice by Saturday night, please email me. A few of you emailed me new paypal addys and I may miss it when invoicing or completely forget (sorry in advance, lol).

So check your emails. Like I said before if you need a couple extra days to send payment or you're gone, I'll be hauling these on the road with me so I will ship along the way to GW6 (when I have access to the internet).

tsun

ALL Invoices have been sent, if you did NOT receive one, please email as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone! I need to wrap up stuff around here so tomorrow I'll be packing these babies :D

Remint will start soon after I get home. There will be the green/white version and the new blue version. Details after GW6.

Thanks again all for hanging in there with me.

tsun :D

I've emailed back a couple of you who did not receive your invoices, check your emails again :)

I got a nice surprise from the mint last night. I had been waiting on my pictures of the GW6 turtle (nontrackable/trade only at GW6...unless I come back with some), and I was told they were actually ready and they have shipped to me! I should be bringing them with me, OH YEAH! Here's a pic of the front, I thought they turned out great! Antique copper with browns/tans.

GW6turtlefront.jpg

I've emailed back a couple of you who did not receive your invoices, check your emails again ;)

I got a nice surprise from the mint last night. I had been waiting on my pictures of the GW6 turtle (nontrackable/trade only at GW6...unless I come back with some), and I was told they were actually ready and they have shipped to me! I should be bringing them with me, OH YEAH! Here's a pic of the front, I thought they turned out great! Antique copper with browns/tans.

GW6turtlefront.jpg

Its beautiful!! :):)

Edited by tadpole379

Umm... I didn't receive an invoice. Okay, I didn't get my email out in time, either.

Now, I'm even more bummed! That's another awesome looking coin, Steph! My new favorite version. Or should I say, my new favorite version that I won't be able to get my hands on. :)

Oh, well. I'll live.

Keep up the great work!

I've emailed back a couple of you who did not receive your invoices, check your emails again :)

GW6turtlefront.jpg

WOW.... those turned out great, copper is my favorite metal ;) Hopefully you will have some traders left after GW6 for those of us who cannot go.

GW6turtlefront.jpg

;)

GW6turtlefront.jpg

Sweet! See you at GW6!

I've emailed back a couple of you who did not receive your invoices, check your emails again :D

GW6turtlefront.jpg

oh my heart is sick at having to cancel my trip.

lara

Quikc Note: While packaging coins and marking off the lists, one astute geocoiner pointed out an error to me. I overcharged everyone by .25 cents per turtle. Sorry, I'm tired, lol. Anyhow, long storty short; after I finish packaging and affixing postage, I'll start the .25 cent per turtle refund. Nothing like making more work for myself :P Sorry bonehead moment (secretly was going to move to Tahiti with that money :D). So just be patient while I try to catch up here. While I'm doing that can someone please load my camper in the truck and do my laundry? :D

Quikc Note: While packaging coins and marking off the lists, one astute geocoiner pointed out an error to me. I overcharged everyone by .25 cents per turtle. Sorry, I'm tired, lol. Anyhow, long storty short; after I finish packaging and affixing postage, I'll start the .25 cent per turtle refund. Nothing like making more work for myself :D Sorry bonehead moment (secretly was going to move to Tahiti with that money :D). So just be patient while I try to catch up here. While I'm doing that can someone please load my camper in the truck and do my laundry? :D

Keep my $.25 you deserve it :P

Edited by Ble68