Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

Got mine and I'm reasonably sure that I expressed how impressive I think they are :laughing: And I got me a GW one (um, was I supposed to trade? You handed it to me and I was just so dadgum excited it took all I had in me to not break into song and dance)

Thanks so much, and thanks coreynjoey for bringing me over to tsun :D

Just one more quick note for the night: for those of you interested in the remint of the green and the new blue color, I'm submitting the colors tonight. When I get the sample picture from the mint, I'll send out a newsletter and post an update here so anyone who wants to order can do so :) After the remint the design will be retired. Thanks... tsun

Just one more quick note for the night: for those of you interested in the remint of the green and the new blue color, I'm submitting the colors tonight. When I get the sample picture from the mint, I'll send out a newsletter and post an update here so anyone who wants to order can do so :) After the remint the design will be retired. Thanks... tsun
Thanks for the update Tsun.

sweetlife

Got my trade from GWVI via my friend - who, OBTW Steph really appreciated you giving him your PC. Thanks so very much!

Sure hope I get in on these new Turtles. It's a Native family thing you know. Thanks to Chief20r2, I was able to get one of the Version 1 for my Native American Granddaughter Amara. Thanks Norm!

Can't wait for more designs Steph! And ~ thanks for that swap!

Got mine and I'm reasonably sure that I expressed how impressive I think they are :) And I got me a GW one (um, was I supposed to trade? You handed it to me and I was just so dadgum excited it took all I had in me to not break into song and dance)

Ditto! I got mine from tsun at GW6 as well, and I still have them lying out on the table because I just like looking at them. :D

So, the re-minted one will be in new colors that I will need? :)

--Marky

Just one more quick note for the night: for those of you interested in the remint of the green and the new blue color, I'm submitting the colors tonight. When I get the sample picture from the mint, I'll send out a newsletter and post an update here so anyone who wants to order can do so ;) After the remint the design will be retired. Thanks... tsun

Can't wait since I missed the first sale :) . BLUE sounds cool....or at least I envision it looking very HOT... :)

Anyone want to trade for the first one let me know.

Got a package from Steph today! :)

Been to busy to even think about opening it! :)

It will have to wait until tomorrow! ;)

Can't believe I said that, sad but true - going to have my head read!! :laughing:

Flying solo with rattusbaggus 5 days of the week is tough work.......

Got a package from Steph today! :o

Been to busy to even think about opening it! :)

It will have to wait until tomorrow! :mad:

Can't believe I said that, sad but true - going to have my head read!! :)

Flying solo with rattusbaggus 5 days of the week is tough work.......

WOW... you must have a lot of self control. :(:)

How about a remint update :anibad: I've been getting a few emails over the past couple weeks and I wish I had some good news but I don't.

I can not believe how long the mint is taking to make 1 ole' sample pic. It seems like a week goes by then I get an email asking me a question that I've already answered; "what color gem do you want for the eye?" and there I sit thinking, I've answered this question twice. Anyhow, I did get sample artwork that was correct on Friday, so I'm thinking sample picture can't be too many more days. Then I'll get the show on the road.

The blue turtle is going to look like the green turtle. Same color scheme just replace with blue colors. A blue translucent/blue imitation hard enamel/white w/ blue gem. So unless it looks bad and I need to swap colors out, I'll keep orders open for appx. 5 to 7 days.

I'll probably do reservations (since i don't do pre-sales). You place the order and I'll order and send invoices when they come in. That shouldn't take more than 3 weeks (the mint seems to be pretty good when filling reorders).

Ok... guess that's it for now, keep your fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Which green one are you emulating for the bluw? Dark or Light?

The green/white version. The other one with green on it I always referred to as the multi-colored :rolleyes:

Edit: I also noted on the original order page which were LE versus RE (so there would be no confusion later) although I know it's been awhile since the original sale.

Edited by tsunrisebey

So the blue one will be on satin silver also then? That should be nice.

Well if by satin silver you mean antique silver, yes ma'am :D

UPDATE: I talked to the gal at the mint and the sample is suppose to be ready on June 23rd which means about Tuesday of next week.

That was satin silver. Might have been a mint screw up, but my light green were definitely satin silver finish.

Well if by satin silver you mean antique silver, yes ma'am :D

UPDATE: I talked to the gal at the mint and the sample is suppose to be ready on June 23rd which means about Tuesday of next week.

That was satin silver. Might have been a mint screw up, but my light green were definitely satin silver finish.

Now ya'll are gonna make me go home tonight and stare at my little swimmers :)

Well if by satin silver you mean antique silver, yes ma'am :)

Well don't know what to tell ya.... I'm not seeing a satin silver option with the mint :D No screw up.... seems to me the antique look is usually more prevalent when there are recessed areas to give it the total antiqued look (like on the GW6 version, or you could call it satin copper if I had filled in the exposed areas with enamel :D). I order antique silver, it shows it on the invoice, that's what I paid for that is the best answer I can give you :)

How about a remint update :) I've been getting a few emails over the past couple weeks and I wish I had some good news but I don't.

I can not believe how long the mint is taking to make 1 ole' sample pic. It seems like a week goes by then I get an email asking me a question that I've already answered; "what color gem do you want for the eye?" and there I sit thinking, I've answered this question twice. Anyhow, I did get sample artwork that was correct on Friday, so I'm thinking sample picture can't be too many more days. Then I'll get the show on the road.

The blue turtle is going to look like the green turtle. Same color scheme just replace with blue colors. A blue translucent/blue imitation hard enamel/white w/ blue gem. So unless it looks bad and I need to swap colors out, I'll keep orders open for appx. 5 to 7 days.

I'll probably do reservations (since i don't do pre-sales). You place the order and I'll order and send invoices when they come in. That shouldn't take more than 3 weeks (the mint seems to be pretty good when filling reorders).

Ok... guess that's it for now, keep your fingers crossed :D

Does this mean I can place an order for Blue Turtles ??????? :D Where, when, how - tell me quick :)

Almost there...... they did it in gold instead of antique silver, lol. Still looks good to me in gold though :D and they used my name on the back which needs to be clarified but anyhow, you get the idea of how the blues are going to look. I'll get some info. posted tomorrow but for now here is a pic of the blue enamels but on the wrong metal.

blueetsample.JPG

Almost there...... they did it in gold instead of antique silver, lol. Still looks good to me in gold though :D and they used my name on the back which needs to be clarified but anyhow, you get the idea of how the blues are going to look. I'll get some info. posted tomorrow but for now here is a pic of the blue enamels but on the wrong metal.

blueetsample.JPG

oh, please, do them in gold, this is awesome, beautiful, wonderful, we love the gold! and i like the idea of your name on them, as if you signed them.

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

blueetsample.JPG

oh, please, do them in gold, this is awesome, beautiful, wonderful, we love the gold! and i like the idea f your name on them, as if you signed them.

lara

I can't sell a nontrackable here though, lol.

blueetsample.JPG

Love these!! They look great in gold :)

blueetsample.JPG

Wow, that looks pretty darn keen.

Anyone opposed to seeing them in gold also or having the antique silver changed to gold? I'll consider opinions but I'll decide for sure some time by tomorrow when I get ready to take reservations.

i wouldn't mind both, but am very partial to the polished gold. it is very royal, rich looking. is the colour blue in the image close to what the coin looks like, as least as much as you can tell on your monitor? on mine it looks a little like blue with a hint of green. beautiful colour!

lara

Anyone opposed to seeing them in gold also or having the antique silver changed to gold? I'll consider opinions but I'll decide for sure some time by tomorrow when I get ready to take reservations.

I'd like to see them in gold also! I still am really looking forward to antique silver though!

Those are awesome! Personally, I think that AS would look much better than the gold but that's just my opinion. When are you going to start taking reservations and when will they actually go on sale? I'm going to have limited computer access for 10 days starting this Friday and don't want to miss out.

Those are awesome! Personally, I think that AS would look much better than the gold but that's just my opinion. When are you going to start taking reservations and when will they actually go on sale? I'm going to have limited computer access for 10 days starting this Friday and don't want to miss out.

I will start some time tomorrow (order page/link). I'll post here but if you don't see anything before you leave, just drop me a quick note with what you want and I'll write it down :D

I will start some time tomorrow (order page/link). I'll post here but if you don't see anything before you leave, just drop me a quick note with what you want and I'll write it down :D

Is anything other than the AS (and possible gold) blue version going to go up?

Is anything other than the AS (and possible gold) blue version going to go up?

At this very moment in time there would be 3 options: Here are the 2 pics.

Antique Silver blue (you'll just have to imagine the antique silver metal)

Gold blue (shown)

Antique Silver green (this was the RE on the 1st run and was advertised as a remint version)

blueetsample.JPG

GreenTurtle.JPG