Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

Glad to see they are already starting to arrive. All packages have been mailed. Make sure you keep your tickets handy. If you happen to lose yours, I did copy the last 4 numbers of each ticket to your invoice. I would prefer not to have to look up your numbers though :unsure:

AG: I will probably do the drawing close to the end of January by then most packages should have arrived overseas. Plus I have to make sure I coordinate a time to have my niece and nephew draw all the tickets. That way it's completely unbiased :unsure:

Glad to see they are already starting to arrive. All packages have been mailed. Make sure you keep your tickets handy. If you happen to lose yours, I did copy the last 4 numbers of each ticket to your invoice. I would prefer not to have to look up your numbers though :unsure:

AG: I will probably do the drawing close to the end of January by then most packages should have arrived overseas. Plus I have to make sure I coordinate a time to have my niece and nephew draw all the tickets. That way it's completely unbiased :unsure:

Ok, thanks. I hope I don't lose it before then. I wrote my othe rnumber on the back.

Since the majority of people seem to have received their coins, I will have the drawing next weekend (not this weekend because I am hosting an event). I'll post in this tread again as a reminder. I'm glad people are enjoying these and while I'm not personally a fan of glitter, it seems to be popular if not over-done, so maybe I'll make a future effort to have a glitter version or 2 of future designs for you glitter coiners.

tsun :cry:

Edited by tsunrisebey

I received my Christmas ET about a week ago..and it has been going on

all the caches hunting with me and having her picture taken here in West Virginia. and Ohio. Thanks so very much...my daughter was the one that got up in the middle of the night to order...she said she thought she would scream (computer is in mom&dad's bedroom ) and wake us up...when it said she got them. :cry:

Since the majority of people seem to have received their coins, I will have the drawing next weekend (not this weekend because I am hosting an event). I'll post in this tread again as a reminder. I'm glad people are enjoying these and while I'm not personally a fan of glitter, it seems to be popular if not over-done, so maybe I'll make a future effort to have a glitter version or 2 of future designs for you glitter coiners.

Just a quick question about the drawing. We received a number with the Christmas ET's (I got that one), and the Dragonfly Talisman's (got the website listing my number for that purchase), and we are also to get a number for the Elf Ornament purchases, correct?? If so, I do not have a number for that purchase. Or am I mistaken?? I know...not likely :D but it's happened before...

I've put my finger into a training program. I had coin up to checkout but not THROUGH checkout. These babies are going to be mean lean and ready to hit these keys at your next sale. I just hope I can stay awake again.

Off to do some finger aerobics 1 and.....2 and......3 and.........................

tsun :rolleyes:

I've put my finger into a training program. I had coin up to checkout but not THROUGH checkout. These babies are going to be mean lean and ready to hit these keys at your next sale. I just hope I can stay awake again.

Off to do some finger aerobics 1 and.....2 and......3 and.........................

I just updated my webstore the other day..... I'm doing things differently from now on with sales. I'm tired of the craziness of sales and the headaches it brings but you can read what I wrote over there :cry: My next newsletter will cover things in a bit more detail as will my regular website once I have time to sit down and write it all.

Joe: please email me, I can't keep up with threads and it's easier for me to address certain issues via email. I still have a couple people to update who emailed me on missing numbers for DT's/elfs but i won't get to it until after this weekend, too much going on right now.

tsun :D

tsun :lol:

I just updated my webstore the other day..... I'm doing things differently from now on with sales. I'm tired of the craziness of sales and the headaches it brings but you can read what I wrote over there :cry: My next newsletter will cover things in a bit more detail as will my regular website once I have time to sit down and write it all.

Joe: please email me, I can't keep up with threads and it's easier for me to address certain issues via email. I still have a couple people to update who emailed me on missing numbers for DT's/elfs but i won't get to it until after this weekend, too much going on right now.

tsun :rolleyes:

GREAT - I'm so excited there's still hope that I'll get one of your coins.... My finger only made it to 1 and.....2 and......3 and....................Before they were totally exhausted. Maybe I'll go back to less finger training and more caching. :D

tsun :angry:

Sent you an email. Did you get it?

Numbers Drawn for the 6 Lump of Coal coins; I have no idea who won. Please email me if your number appears.

Last 4 numbers of the tickets posted.

Edit to add webpage for those tickets I didn't mail in elf packages.

http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/ticketn...mpofcoaledition

Mod please close thread, thank you.

24 hour sale on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280306220182

Edited by tsunrisebey