- John Harrison

- York County Geocaching Society

- National Geopark Swabian Alb

Thanks in advance!!

- Geo Yuk- No clue

- Feng Shui- service@gocloko.com or goldencloisonne@yahoo.com

- Yetibratle event- www.CoinCodes.com

- John Harrison- Shop@SmallTreasures4Sale.com

- York County Geocaching Society- Couldn't find this coin, if it's the Humane Sociey coin:http://www.oakcoins.com/activate/unnum.html

- National Geopark Swabian Alb- info@geocachingshop.com

Edited by stepshep

I just received my United States Army coin from CoinsAndPins.com. It came with a slip that said to get the activation code at coincodes.com. When I go there and click on the army link, put in my tracking number, it tells me they were unable to locate the tracking code. What else can I do?

I just received my United States Army coin from CoinsAndPins.com. It came with a slip that said to get the activation code at coincodes.com. When I go there and click on the army link, put in my tracking number, it tells me they were unable to locate the tracking code. What else can I do?

Send an e-mail to support at usageocoins dot com

Also check to make sure you may not be confusing any letter "O"s with the number zero.

Thanks

Does anyone know where I can get the activation code for the Ultimate Cache coin? I know they are through TNT but I can't seem to find an activation site? I think what I am going to do since I am new to collecting geocoins and don't have too many yet is post where to get activation codes in the description on each of my activated coins so that fellow cachers can retrieve the info fast if they have the same coin as I do. Any help is appreciated.

I am trying to find out where I can get an activation code for my GeoCachingDragon 2007. It is the one with the dragon wrapped around the outer edge with red eyes. I tried Coincodes.com but it says that it is unable to locate it. I know that I have all the letters and numbers correct, but I tried other possibilities. I have tried other geocoin activation sites. Still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Lummieh

aka Ole Woman of the Tribe

Does anyone know where I can get the activation code for the Ultimate Cache coin? I know they are through TNT but I can't seem to find an activation site? I think what I am going to do since I am new to collecting geocoins and don't have too many yet is post where to get activation codes in the description on each of my activated coins so that fellow cachers can retrieve the info fast if they have the same coin as I do. Any help is appreciated.

Try this...

http://tntgeocoins.com/activate/

I have a 2006 Obsessed With Geocaching coin, Team Alamo with the prefix of "OB." Can anyone help me find the place to get the activation code? I tried the Obsessed Geocaching Group coin at coincodes.com, but it's "not able to find" my tracking number. I've tried all the "5" and "S" variations.

Thanks!

I have the same problem as above with Team Alamo coins.

I also need codes for the following

Toronto ( Moose)

South Eastern New Brunswick

New Zealand ( Kiwi )

Need a bit of help here.

DHobby1

I have a 2006 Obsessed With Geocaching coin, Team Alamo with the prefix of "OB." Can anyone help me find the place to get the activation code? I tried the Obsessed Geocaching Group coin at coincodes.com, but it's "not able to find" my tracking number. I've tried all the "5" and "S" variations.

Thanks!

Toronto ( Moose)

New Zealand ( Kiwi )

Need a bit of help here.

DHobby1

The 2006 Toronto coin should have had the activation code included with the packaging or in the coin sleeve. A forum note indicates that you can email "res2100" if you still need a code.

Try http://3geeks.ca for the SE New Brunswick coin.

Can't locate the site for the NZ Kiwi (2006?) coin. Looks like it was sold through nzbydesign.com but that site is in transition. You may be able to email HexTheKiwi or someone at the New Zealand GPS Society or maybe

brent <at> nzgpsmaps <dot> com (found in an old forum post for Australia and NZ sales of the coin).

Thanks!

Toronto ( Moose)

New Zealand ( Kiwi )

Need a bit of help here.

DHobby1

The 2006 Toronto coin should have had the activation code included with the packaging or in the coin sleeve. A forum note indicates that you can email "res2100" if you still need a code.

Can't locate the site for the NZ Kiwi (2006?) coin. Looks like it was sold through nzbydesign.com but that site is in transition. You may be able to email HexTheKiwi or someone at the New Zealand GPS Society or maybe

brent <at> nzgpsmaps <dot> com (found in an old forum post for Australia and NZ sales of the coin).

This site is Awesome!!! Received codes for all but the Team Alamo Obsessed coins.

I have another coins I'm unable to find codes. Home of The Geocoin Maker (China)

Need a bit of help here.

Thank you Bolingbrook Joe for your help!!!!

DHobby1

Thanks!

Toronto ( Moose)

New Zealand ( Kiwi )

Need a bit of help here.

DHobby1

This site is Awesome!!! Received codes for all but the Team Alamo Obsessed coins.

I have another coins I'm unable to find codes. Home of The Geocoin Maker (China)

Need a bit of help here.

Thank you Bolingbrook Joe for your help!!!!

DHobby1

Don,

I'm thinking China was made by Oakcoins, so use the site Joe mentioned a few posts up.

TMA

I'm looking for the activation code for the Christmas Windows geocoin. I checked Castle Man's list of coins on the activation page, but I cannot find it. Is it under a different name, or did I miss it all together?

Thanks, rivercity

Actually if you look on the plastic flip, if yours came with the little card on the other side it says that the activation code is Santa

I am having trouble find where to activate a coin. It is a 2005 Christmas coin. On one side it says Caching in a Winter Wonderland and on the back it says 2005 Merry Christmas, it has a hanger so you could hang it on the tree. I received it as part of my Secret Santa package. I checked the post for that mission and a few others got one also so maybe someone knows how to activate it. Any help would be appreciated.

I am having trouble find where to activate a coin. It is a 2005 Christmas coin. On one side it says Caching in a Winter Wonderland and on the back it says 2005 Merry Christmas, it has a hanger so you could hang it on the tree. I received it as part of my Secret Santa package. I checked the post for that mission and a few others got one also so maybe someone knows how to activate it. Any help would be appreciated.

Try this forum thread.

Can someone tell me where to get the activation codes for my DNF Duo and Signal Bouncer coins? I tried Oakcoins, but they gave me the "coins not in our system" answer ;) . Repeated e-mails to support@oakcoins have gone unanswered. ;)

Thanks for any help

Choclatnut

Ditto with DNF Duo and Hyacinth Macaw. I just sent another email. Last time this happened there was some major event going on and they were all away. Hopefully the will respond soon. ;)