Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

Activation code for the GeoDog can be found at geocoinshop.com

Not the same, this is a Coins and Pins product called a Personal Geo-Dog Tag, obviously not a coin but thought someone else may have the location for activation. I've all ready sent C&P an email.

Thanks anyway.

Personal GeoDog Tag is now up at coincodes.com

Thanks

can anyone tell me where to activate a licence to cache coin, pond frog coin, tread lightly coin (e-mailed the organization with no reponse,) or a geoswag coin and pin club oct 2008 coin?

ILYK

The pond frog and geoswag coin and pin club is oakcoins

License to cache I htink is here. I am not sure about the tread lightly.

as always, thank you Maine Family!

ILYK

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an activation code / activation page for "Central Oklahoma Geocachers ( COG )" geocoin.

I saw that this question already arised at this thread, but couldn't find an answer.

I tried most of the common sites, which I found within this thread; no luck so far.

Hope you guys can help ...

Kind regards,

Mario

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an activation code / activation page for "Central Oklahoma Geocachers ( COG )" geocoin.

I saw that this question already arised at this thread, but couldn't find an answer.

I tried most of the common sites, which I found within this thread; no luck so far.

Hope you guys can help ...

Kind regards,

Mario

When they were sold you had to contact BootsFlyer

Sorry for the trouble, but I'm still kind of new to geocoins. I bought a ten geocoin batch here a month or so ago, and I've got five coins all set to be released. However, they didn't come with activation codes and I have no clue where they were manufactured. Any help on sites to activate these would be greatly appreciated:

Tank Hounds (sports top with 00 on it) FOUND: www.landsharz.ca (Thanks Maine Family!)

Honk if you Love Geocaching (sparkly red car) FOUND: www.coincodes.com (Thanks Maine Family!)

Big Bean Series Geo Jellies (Team Dilemma/Dilemma Bean, looks like a jellybean (of course)) FOUND: www.oakcoins.com (Thanks Maine Family!)

Utah Geocaching Event (Super Summer Beep Beep Beep I am a Jeep, looks like a talking bubble) FOUND: www.oakcoins.com

Geocell (Don't Get Caught Without Extra Geofood, looks like a battery) c

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Added more details

Heck, I might as well try to activate all ten coins while I'm at it. Here's the other five, and one other one I bought off eBay...

Birds of a Feather Cache Together (green parrot) FOUND: www.hogcode.com

GeoCide Post your Way into History (two white masks on front) FOUND: www.coincodes.com

Midwest Geobash 07 (dog with GPSr) FOUND: www.hogcode.com

Northwest Ohio Geocachers (state of Ohio, with the northwest corner in sparkly blue) FOUND: www.geocoinclub.com

Quad Cacher (guy wearing a purple shirt riding an ATV) FOUND: www.coinswag.com (Thanks Maine Family!)

Beijing Observatory Geocoin FOUND: www.coincodes.com (Thanks Maine Family!)

Edit: Nine down, two to go.

Edited by Sharknose Bunnies
Sorry for the trouble, but I'm still kind of new to geocoins. I bought a ten geocoin batch here a month or so ago, and I've got five coins all set to be released. However, they didn't come with activation codes and I have no clue where they were manufactured. Any help on sites to activate these would be greatly appreciated:

Tank Hounds (sports top with 00 on it)

Honk if you Love Geocaching (sparkly red car)

Big Bean Series Geo Jellies (Team Dilemma/Dilemma Bean, looks like a jellybean (of course))

Utah Geocaching Event (Super Summer Beep Beep Beep I am a Jeep, looks like a talking bubble)

Geocell (Don't Get Caught Without Extra Geofood, looks like a battery)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Added more details

Honk if you Love Geocaching (sparkly red car) Coincodes

Tank Hounds (sports top with 00 on it): If that is a hockey jersey it would be Landsharkz.

Big Bean Series Geo Jellies (Team Dilemma/Dilemma Bean, looks like a jellybean (of course)) Oakcoins

Geocell; Coincodes. actual name is geofood.

Thanks again, Maine Family! I'm thinking to put the Quad Cacher coin in Todie's Wild Ride II. I think it's a perfect fit.

I tried registering on the Utah forums, but their registration process is broken at the moment. I've emailed their forum administrator for some help with getting on the forums, so we'll see how that plays out.

I've emailed Oakcoins about the GeoJellies coin to see if they can help with the matter.

Nine down, two to go!

Edited by Sharknose Bunnies

Geocoin store had activation codes for Utah coins but not sure if it is the right or not.

Thank you. I saw that one last night and gave it a shot, but came up empty. I think the Utah Event Coin was done through a different vendor.

I'm pretty happy that I've been able to find nine of them so quickly, but it seems like there should be an easier way to do this. Be nice to have one site that could direct you to the correct site for geocoin activation codes.

I'm still working that Utah Event Coin and the Team Dilemma GeoJellies coin. I've emailed Oakcoins about them, but haven't heard back yet.

I have a coin without activation codes. It is called Netherlandse geocoin 2006

I looked at geocoins.nl but nothing there helps. I also looked at geocaching.nl and it is all in german.

Can anyone help?

softapapa@mtaonline.net

Also can you add me to the list of e-mails?

Also called Dutch 2006 geocoin. Try here

Edited by Maine Family
Any help on where to activate these coins?

IMG_NEW-7-1.jpg

ILYK

The first one is forest cache frog and it was AE toys so you will probably have to contact Groundspeak. The second one is geocaching Alberta south and is geocoinclub

The third one I can't read and the last one I am having no luck what does the other side say.

The fourth one is Hazards of Night Caching ..... I think it was a Jaula design sold through her site or a client site.

Any help on where to activate these coins?

IMG_NEW-7-1.jpg

ILYK

The first one is forest cache frog and it was AE toys so you will probably have to contact Groundspeak. The second one is geocaching Alberta south and is geocoinclub

The third one I can't read and the last one I am having no luck what does the other side say.

The fourth one is Hazards of Night Caching ..... I think it was a Jaula design sold through her site or a client site.

wanted to say I got all 4 of the activation codes with the help of Avroair, and the help given me on this post...thank you!

ILYK

I can not find where to get the activation code for three coins:

N.U.T.S. 2007 Geocoin

World of Geocaching 2006 Geocoin

and a coin I don't know the name...

Perhaps it's called Memorial day 2006?

Please help me,

moulinsart

The 2006 World of Geocaching coins came in a little plastic bag with a sticker that listed the activation code...if the sticker is gone you might need to contact Groundspeak to get the activation code.

ILYK

hiya. i have a coin that has no info card with it and neither myself or my friend who gave it, know the origin of the coin.

its a four leaf clover coin. on one side it says "the search for a cache is more precious than its treasure" on the other side of the coin it says " one leaf is for hope, the second is for faith, the third is for love and the forth is for luck.

can anyone tell where to activate it. and also any further info on the coin itself please?

hiya. i have a coin that has no info card with it and neither myself or my friend who gave it, know the origin of the coin.

its a four leaf clover coin. on one side it says "the search for a cache is more precious than its treasure" on the other side of the coin it says " one leaf is for hope, the second is for faith, the third is for love and the forth is for luck.

can anyone tell where to activate it. and also any further info on the coin itself please?

That is nielsenc 2006 St. Patrick's Day Geocoins and it is oakcoins.

thank you maine family, much appreciated :angry:

lol. i feel so silly. i have been a bit muddle headed recently due to being busy with my children and them stressing me out. after trying to activate my coin on oakcoins and having problems with the activation. i have another look at the coin and decide to do a search for info online about it. its not even a neilsenc coin.

its not even a trackable ( thats why i feel so silly cos you would have thought i would have noticed if it said trackalble at geocaching.com or not wouldnt you?)

its a non trackable personal coin made by SWx4

(now i slope off to hide cos i feel very silly)