Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

Can someone tell me where to get the activation codes for my DNF Duo and Signal Bouncer coins? I tried Oakcoins, but they gave me the "coins not in our system" answer :D . Repeated e-mails to support@oakcoins have gone unanswered. :(

Thanks for any help

Choclatnut

They are new coins, so maybe they just don't all the codes loaded yet. Give it a few days. If it still doesn't work, then try to contact them again. :D

i got a world caching ocean coin, which didnt have the code in it (the other 2 did). i emailed them with no response. no luck looking at other links here....

I am thinking maybe here Landsharkz

not sure but give it a try :o

not in database. i sent them a message asking if they knew what to do....

The Worldcaching 2007 "Ocean" geocoin is from World Caching. The link for activation codes is on their home page. :)

I'm trying to get an activation code for a "Not ANother Micro". i have tryed OakCoins but no luck, is there another way to get this code

Ps it is a trackable coin and checked i'm typing in the corrrect data

I've had a look around and apart from Oakcoins I can't find them listed anywhere else (ie. on any of the other code retrieval sites). I'd suggest you email someone at Oakcoins and ask them. They should know where it came from if it wasn't from them. Good luck, and when you find out please post it here. :huh:

Sorry if I have overlooked it if the info already is here but where can I get hold of the activation code for the German Geocoin 2007? I did a search but nothing turned up. The package is gone so I'm stuck.

:)

It is sold by www.geocachingshop.de, I have sent them an e-mail but they don't answer me :)

Edited by Rolly70

I'm trying to get an activation code for a "Not ANother Micro". i have tryed OakCoins but no luck, is there another way to get this code

Ps it is a trackable coin and checked i'm typing in the corrrect data

Not Another Micro was a numbered coin and used to have separate activation look up page than their regular non-numbered coins. Do NOT include the last 4 numbers after the dash (-) in your tracking #... or the dash (-) for that matter.

Does anyone visit this site anymore? I misplaced the activation code to my "easy cache" coin. Does anyone know who I can contact to find it? I like the coins I receive that have the sticker with the code on the plastic sleeve!

The 'Easy Cache' coin was sold through Geoswag. I believe that it was made by oakcoins and you should be able to get the activation code here OakCoins Activation

I have got some coins without the info about activationcode. Where to find activationcodes for these coins??:

Are you cache rich? poverty sucks

flyttershy ( the butterfly)

unity princeshoko

and I also found out that holiday musketeeer is a non-trackable coin, I figure since there is no numbers on my coin. ;)

Thankful for help with these. I want to activate my coins and bring some order, after that I can put them away for the holidays. No time for this righ now. Christmas coming up and a new baby to be born in january, plenty right now. But fun, ohh so fun.

grodan Karin

I have got some coins without the info about activationcode. Where to find activationcodes for these coins??:

Are you cache rich? poverty sucks: hogcode.com

flyttershy ( the butterfly) Landsharkz.ca ??

unity princeshoko; geocoinshop.de ??

and I also found out that holiday musketeeer is a non-trackable coin, I figure since there is no numbers on my coin. ;)

Thankful for help with these. I want to activate my coins and bring some order, after that I can put them away for the holidays. No time for this righ now. Christmas coming up and a new baby to be born in january, plenty right now. But fun, ohh so fun.

grodan Karin