Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

I can not find where to get the activationcode for the oceania earth turtles. Please anyone?

send a mail to tsun but no reply

according to this page here http://www.tsunrisebey.com/blog/?cat=9 the oceana turtles are a custom code and to contact tsun for it.

she will respond, just not straight away cos shes not glued to the computer. i contacted her a week ago about a code for a coin and i got a response within 2 or 3 days.

Hello,

I'm looking for the activationcode for a Letterboxing geocoin. I is designed by Castle Coins & Pins according to the info paper with the coin, but when I try to visit the web adres, it can't be found.

Thanks in advance,

Jack.

Oakcoins are doing the activation codes for Castle Coins and Pins Now. Here is the link on the thread that tells about it.

I need to find out where to get activation codes for these two:

cIK5C.jpgLo9jN.jpg

Anyone know where these came from?

thanks

The one with Noel on it, I think is Christmas Nativity from CH Quality Coins The other one I think is a Germanic Boundary Wall Limes. Google sends me to geocoinshop.24 But it is all in German so not sure if that is where you activate it.

Edited by Maine Family

I need to find out where to get activation codes for these two:

cIK5C.jpgLo9jN.jpg

Anyone know where these came from?

thanks

Not great at german (help cache reaper, help,) but I found some posts that indicate the germanic boundry wall limes coin came with the activation codes. Try contacting the geocachingshop.de for help or contact Groundspeak.

for the geocachingshop.de on the left side of the screen press Kontakt, on the next screen fill in your name, e-mail address and try typing (this is where I get to look stupid,) Aktivierungscode für Münze (tracking number goes here,) bitte. This should either get you an activation code or a knockwurst on whole wheat. Anyone who has taken german or speaks german is welcome to chime in here!

Good luck!

ILYK

ILYK

Can't believe I've been bit twice in one week with coins I can't find codes for.

The first one is the Kapiten Haak coin. Supposedly it could be registered at www.kzcoins.nl but I get a dead page for them.

The other one is a Saffier & stekelsteef Personal geocoin. From what I've been able to determine the code was supposed to come with the coin originally but this one doesn't have the code with it.

I would sure appreciate any help I can get on these.

Can't believe I've been bit twice in one week with coins I can't find codes for.

The first one is the Kapiten Haak coin. Supposedly it could be registered at www.kzcoins.nl but I get a dead page for them.

The other one is a Saffier & stekelsteef Personal geocoin. From what I've been able to determine the code was supposed to come with the coin originally but this one doesn't have the code with it.

You could try emailing them through their profiles. They have both been on this week.

Kapiten Haak profile

Saffier & stekelsteef Personal geocoin you could try Saffier profile.

You could try emailing them through their profiles. They have both been on this week.

Kapiten Haak profile

Saffier & stekelsteef Personal geocoin you could try Saffier profile.

Thanks, I just sent an email to Saffier and I tried the kzcoins site again and it worked. Must have been a net glitch, I've seen that before.

Thanks again for your help. :blink:

I contacted them in German, waiting for a reply!! Thanks drneal!

I'll be anxious to see if you get the code, or lunch!

ILYK

Well I'm getting closer, they emailed me back:

der Aktivierungscode wird immer mit der Coin mitgeliefert.

Bitte erbringen Sie einen Kaufnachweis, damit wir die Sache prüfen können.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Running it through a translator, they want me to prove I purchased it... I'll send them a picture I suppose, hope it will be enough. It was a coin I got from Avroair from one of his bundles...

I contacted them in German, waiting for a reply!! Thanks drneal!

I'll be anxious to see if you get the code, or lunch!

ILYK

Well I'm getting closer, they emailed me back:

der Aktivierungscode wird immer mit der Coin mitgeliefert.

Bitte erbringen Sie einen Kaufnachweis, damit wir die Sache prüfen können.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Running it through a translator, they want me to prove I purchased it... I'll send them a picture I suppose, hope it will be enough. It was a coin I got from Avroair from one of his bundles...

generally they will want a picture of the tracking number...gut gluck!

ILYK

Thanks shot them an email.

Joey:

Did not see your e-mail in our box. Try coincodes.com under USA Geocoins.. (the first codes on the list)

If it isn't in there it may be one of the older coins that came with the codes included. If so use the contact@Groundspeak.com e-mail and they will be able to get the code for you.

Thanks!

Eric

anyone know where to get a activation code for a 2006 kiwi geocoin ;)

Depends on which one you have. If you have the ones that have a small chain and one side looks like a sliced Kiwi they are at coincodes.com under Kiwi Fruit-New Zealand

this one - isn't the kiwi fruit post 2006

Edited by Munkeh

anyone know where to get a activation code for a 2006 kiwi geocoin ;)

Depends on which one you have. If you have the ones that have a small chain and one side looks like a sliced Kiwi they are at coincodes.com under Kiwi Fruit-New Zealand

this one - isn't the kiwi fruit post 2006

Hexthekiwi is the one that sold them. You might might email him through his profile or here is another address he used.

Help, I've run into a dead end. Does anybody know where I would go to get the activation code for the "Lancashire Geocachers 2006 - rose coin) Thanks

After some digging and dead ends I found this forum thread. It looks like they were sold by Marsh And About and Atwell Family. You can email them through their profile on the page.

Edited by Maine Family
I am trying to catch up and activate some coins that I've had for some time. Does anyone know where I can get activation codes for:

Wyoming

2005 NYGO New York

Both are trackable on geocaching.

Your help would be appreciated.

Wyoming 2007 and NYGO is on Oakcoins.

Thanks! Do you know anything about getting the activation code for:

Long Island 2006 (LIGO)

Does anyone know how to get an activation code for the Appalachian Trail coin when Oakcoins themselves cannot get it? I have one of these coins and even Groundspeak is having a problem helping. It's a legit coin but the tracking number is not in the database.

This sounds like a mint error and phoros may need sent to Oakcoins or Groundspeak.

Just a idea

Anyone know where TNT activation codes are currently hosted please?

Need activation codes for the personal poker chip coins.

You should be able to get the activation codes from Groundspeak...FSM or Eartha, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have ALL TnT Activation codes loaded for retrieval at GeocoinDesign.com ~

~J

So does Groundspeak keep a backup of the activation codes??

I have this coin, think its called 'Friends of Geocaching - Portneuf Greenway Foundation'. The flip has a card from 'coinswag.com' but that site is down. Possibly permanently if I read one or two threads here correctly :D

So does Groundspeak keep a backup of the activation codes??

I have this coin, think its called 'Friends of Geocaching - Portneuf Greenway Foundation'. The flip has a card from 'coinswag.com' but that site is down. Possibly permanently if I read one or two threads here correctly :D

Groundspeak will give the activation codes for Coinswag because they are no longer in business. When you email them you will have to tell them it is a coin from Coinswag. Then the tracking number on the coin. The name of the coin if you know it.

We recently won a Gold Geocaching Colorado Geocoin and have been unable to get the activation code through CoinCodes.

Coins and Pins site is down and we tried to contact them through their GC account 4 days ago.

Still no luck.

A friend and vendor who is a member of Geocaching Colorado sent us an activation code but that didn't work either.

Any Ideas???

We recently won a Gold Geocaching Colorado Geocoin and have been unable to get the activation code through CoinCodes.

Coins and Pins site is down and we tried to contact them through their GC account 4 days ago.

Still no luck.

A friend and vendor who is a member of Geocaching Colorado sent us an activation code but that didn't work either.

Any Ideas???

Contact the folks at Groundspeak with as much info about the coin and they should be able to help. They helped me out with a similar situation. B)