my turn (again)...anyone know where to activate a:

2006 Florida Geocacher's Association coin

2005 San Diego County Geocachers

Sgt Stitches

Nacaya

more to come!

ILYK

2006 Florida Geocacher's Association coin: The Caching Place

2005 San Diego County Geocachers: Made by the San Diego Geocoin Club. Probably will have to email PassingWind or Caching Widow Caching Widow designed it and seemed to do the selling and trading.

Sgt Stitches: Probably have to email him.

Nacaya: Originally came with the coin so will have to email Nacaya

thank you Maine Family!

Groundspeak's Lost & Found Celebration geocoin has a cache addicts flip that says to retrieve the code at coincodes.com but there is nothing under Groundspeak, Lost & Found or HQ for this coin.

Anyone know how to get these activated?

quote from USA Geosoins thread

I have changed all my activation codes to CACHE and i am looking to host them on my own site.

This may have already been answered, but I couldn't find it. What is the activation code for the Lost & Found Celebration HQ Flip tokens, or what are they called on coincodes.com? I've tried the obvious "Lost and Found Coins & Tags" and "Lilypad Cache" on a whim, but neither work.

Thanks for the help,

-paul

HiDude_89

Groundspeak's Lost & Found Celebration geocoin has a cache addicts flip that says to retrieve the code at coincodes.com but there is nothing under Groundspeak, Lost & Found or HQ for this coin.

Anyone know how to get these activated?

quote from USA Geosoins thread

I have changed all my activation codes to CACHE and i am looking to host them on my own site.

This may have already been answered, but I couldn't find it. What is the activation code for the Lost & Found Celebration HQ Flip tokens, or what are they called on coincodes.com? I've tried the obvious "Lost and Found Coins & Tags" and "Lilypad Cache" on a whim, but neither work.

Thanks for the help,

-paul

HiDude_89

Try cache as the activation code. Cache Addict has changed all his codes to cache.

Please help me - I bought a piratemania coin and the instructions in the packet says go to www.ukgeocoins.co.uk but I can't fnd it anywhere - any ideas anyone??

They might not of uploaded it to the database yet. You can contact them through their website. Give them the number of the coin and ask for the activation code.

Please help me - I bought a piratemania coin and the instructions in the packet says go to www.ukgeocoins.co.uk but I can't fnd it anywhere - any ideas anyone??

They might not of uploaded it to the database yet. You can contact them through their website. Give them the number of the coin and ask for the activation code.

Thank you very much I will try that x x :):)

Hi,

I search for an activation code

I got next : CACHE

but it is not good.

2765.gif EarthCache Geocoin

Thanks, ramgab from Hungary

Did it come with a flip saying who minted it? If it does, try contacting them directly through their website.

I wrote a letter to Grundspeak & geocoinshop.de.

This will take time.

THX

my turn (again)...anyone know where to activate a:

2006 Florida Geocacher's Association coin

2005 San Diego County Geocachers

Sgt Stitches

Nacaya

more to come!

ILYK

I think Sgt Stitches is non trackable. It has a serial number that started with SS

I think you're right! Got everything else but the San Diego Geocacher's Assoc., and am waiting to hear back from Groundspeak!

ILYK
I have trouble finding the activation code for a Telemarkskanalen geocoin.

The coin should be listed at hogcodes.com, but it is not. And it is neither at coincodes.com.

Any help? Thanks in advance!

They are on hogcode but I think they are listed in grenlandsmafiaen

That is what I thought as well. Sadly, the query ends with a failure : no activation code for the tracking number I submit.

I just got a Geocoin from www.coinswag.com but the website not working so I email the guy I got it from and his email a website to retrieval codes on.

This was : http://www.coincodes.com/activations/Coins...ag-multiple.php

But when I try it come up with this?

Activate Your Coinswag.com Coins

We were unable to locate any of your tracking numbers.

So if any other person got coins from this website can they point me in the right way?

I just got a Geocoin from www.coinswag.com but the website not working so I email the guy I got it from and his email a website to retrieval codes on.

This was : http://www.coincodes.com/activations/Coins...ag-multiple.php

But when I try it come up with this?

Activate Your Coinswag.com Coins

We were unable to locate any of your tracking numbers.

So if any other person got coins from this website can they point me in the right way?

If the codes aren't there you will have to email Groundspeak and put coinswag activation codes in the subject line.

I have a 'July 2006 Signal the Frog, World Geocaching Series 1' coin with no activation code.

I've tried 'hogcode.com' and other common activation sites with no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where i might get the code?

Any help greatly appreciated.

I have a 'July 2006 Signal the Frog, World Geocaching Series 1' coin with no activation code.

I've tried 'hogcode.com' and other common activation sites with no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where i might get the code?

try the geocoinclub.com

ILYK

try the geocoinclub.com

ILYK

Thanks drneal, it worked! ;)

Wilcox