Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

one more to add...breath of life - fighting CF

I tried coincodes, coins and pins and hogcodes...all failed

ILYK

Its listed as being on Coincodes.com though.

If I remember correctly it was sold by Castle Coins and Pins and when Castleman closed up shop their codes were moved to Oak Coins (Geoswag). So try the Oakcoins activation page and see if you have any luck there.

ILYK

If I remember correctly it was sold by Castle Coins and Pins and when Castleman closed up shop their codes were moved to Oak Coins (Geoswag). So try the Oakcoins activation page and see if you have any luck there.

thanks, but again, no luck

ILYK

ILYK

thanks, but again, no luck

ILYK

I just re-did my Breath of life- CF at coincodes and it gave me my code, which I already had by the way.

Thanks for the reply, everything worked great - thanks again!

Mushroom Fliegenpilz Since 2004

and

HAPPY FACE (Gold Eyes) Thanks for the Cache - I came, I saw, I found it! TFTC

Fliegenpilz Mushrooms code was on the bag it came in. Try "the page".

You dont have the correct name of the "happy face" coin. Got a picture or try going to the trackable page and do a search for the code on the coin to get the proper name for it.

Edited by Scratch-n-Win

I just wanted to open a thread that can be searched at anytime that will let everyone looking to activate one of my coins that the codes are available on gecoinclub.com's website.

<Edit to add PocketPups to the post before I merge it with activation code clearing house thread, so it will be searchable>

Edited by Eartha
to add searchable word prior to merging.

Thanks for the reply

Unfortunately, it keeps displayed TRY AGAIN and we've double checked the tracking # numerous times. :(

Hi all, looking to find an activation code or web site for the "Geocaching Quebec" geocoin - does anyone know where we go for this one? Thanks!

If you go to the Groundspeak activation site, you should be able to get it.

Have you tried Coins and Pin? From a pictute in the topic about the coin you can see there insert with the coin.

Hi NoSnow - yes, we have, that's where it takes us directly to from geocaching.com :(

UPDATE @ 2:39pm 03-13-12 :) All good, I emailed someone at the web site, I received a reply there was a glitch with their system/numbers, they are fixing it today for me and gave me an activation code. Yaaay *happy dance*

Thanks for the reply

Unfortunately, it keeps displayed TRY AGAIN and we've double checked the tracking # numerous times. :(

Hi all, looking to find an activation code or web site for the "Geocaching Quebec" geocoin - does anyone know where we go for this one? Thanks!

If you go to the Groundspeak activation site, you should be able to get it.

Have you tried Coins and Pin? From a pictute in the topic about the coin you can see there insert with the coin.

Edited by Scratch-n-Win

Last week we found a Geocoin with no trackingcode attached. we tried to search the coin on the website but couldn't find it.

its the itchy007 wooden geocoin

does anyone have an idea how to retrieve the activation-code?

Edited by scratt1989

If it doesn't say trackable on geocaching.com then it isn't a trackable geocoin. It is swag that you can keep.

Last week we found a Geocoin with no trackingcode attached. we tried to search the coin on the website but couldn't find it.

its the itchy007 wooden geocoin

does anyone have an idea how to retrieve the activation-code?

You could treat it like homework ... write the owner and tell them 'my dog ate it' ... :lol:

It's great that you care enough to come here to the forum to ask. I would suggest that you send an e or PM to the owner and ask them what you could do to fix it. I believe most would say thank you for admitting it ... and move on. Stuff happens ... :unsure:

I have been given a wooden Geocoin from Geocaching.CZ

Unfortunately there is no tracking number with it. The coin is wooden and has a dog on the front of it. I tried to get in touch with the owner, but I don't know if he Geocaches anymore or whether he doesn't speak English.

The only clue on the wooden coin is Hanajan44

Can anyone help me please reactivate this coin? It's 547 in the list on this website http://www.gc-plzen.net/_images/cwg/cwg501-1000.html

Many thanks

I have been given a wooden Geocoin from Geocaching.CZ

Unfortunately there is no tracking number with it. The coin is wooden and has a dog on the front of it. I tried to get in touch with the owner, but I don't know if he Geocaches anymore or whether he doesn't speak English.

The only clue on the wooden coin is Hanajan44

Can anyone help me please reactivate this coin? It's 547 in the list on this website http://www.gc-plzen.net/_images/cwg/cwg501-1000.html

Many thanks

NO tracking code and NO statement 'trackable on geocaching.com' - it is a trade, SWAG, signature item - not a geocoin that can be activated.

These have become VERY popular in the Euro-area as personal items. Much more affordable for many cachers than actual geocoins.

Do with it as you want, treat it as SWAG or keep it.

8 hours ago, CacheMeMaybe said:

Hi - I have a Canadian trackable geocoin from www.geocoins.ca that was never activated.  It looks like their website is no longer.  Is there any way to still activate/use this coin?  Thank you!

Did you try to use the Recover an activation code section in the Help Center ?  :)

If that doesn't work, maybe give HQ a try at it, by email to  Contact Us.

Edited by cerberus1