Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

I got a Christmas present from my brother. It’s the Christmas Compass Rose Coin.

On the sheet was written: Activation Code Retrievel www.oakcoins.com/activate . I filled in my emailadres hderoode@planet.nl and the trackingnumber and then I klicked the button Get Code.

After that (already the first attempt) I got a failure.

Geocoin Activation Code Retrieval Failure

Oakcoins Home

Interactive Pricing Guide

Current Projects

Completed Projects

Design Service

Activation Code Retrieval

That coin's not found in our database

The failure to recieve a code could be due to the following:

· The activation code has already been retrieved.

· The Tracking code from the coin is incorrect.

· The Coin number from the coin is incorrect.

Please check to make sure the correct tracking code and Coin Number from the coin are entered in.

Please try to get your activation code again.

If this fails, or you are having problems, please contact us via email at "support at oakcoins.com".

I send several emails to oakcoins but I got no reaction.

Does anybody know if there are problems?

greetings from hattem-NL

I got a Christmas present from my brother. It's the Christmas Compass Rose Coin.

On the sheet was written: Activation Code Retrievel www.oakcoins.com/activate . I filled in my emailadres hderoode@planet.nl and the trackingnumber and then I klicked the button Get Code.

After that (already the first attempt) I got a failure.

Geocoin Activation Code Retrieval Failure

Oakcoins Home

Interactive Pricing Guide

Current Projects

Completed Projects

Design Service

Activation Code Retrieval

That coin's not found in our database

The failure to recieve a code could be due to the following:

· The activation code has already been retrieved.

· The Tracking code from the coin is incorrect.

· The Coin number from the coin is incorrect.

Please check to make sure the correct tracking code and Coin Number from the coin are entered in.

Please try to get your activation code again.

If this fails, or you are having problems, please contact us via email at "support at oakcoins.com".

I send several emails to oakcoins but I got no reaction.

Does anybody know if there are problems?

greetings from hattem-NL

The Christmas Rose coins haven't been uploaded to the data base yet. We haven't been able to activate ours yet either.

The Christmas Rose coins haven't been uploaded to the data base yet. We haven't been able to activate ours yet either.

Strange, on the Dutch forum there are people without a problem to activate. See for example my brother's coin.

We can activate ours now. Tried ours again this morning and it worked. Happy Holidays.

:) and it still doesn't work here. Also no answer from oakcoins after 3 emails <_< .

Edited by De Roode Loper
still trying to get activation codes for the US red rose, and US white rose...sold by wicks works design..I've asked her for the codes, but she claims she just designs them. Funny, she sells them through her web site

Wicks designed stop and smell the roses and the activation code for smell the roses is on coincodes. If that isn't the right coin you should email Jen and ask for the stop and smell the roses coins.

still trying to get activation codes for the US red rose, and US white rose...sold by wicks works design..I've asked her for the codes, but she claims she just designs them. Funny, she sells them through her web site

Wicks designed stop and smell the roses and the activation code for smell the roses is on coincodes. If that isn't the right coin you should email Jen and ask for the stop and smell the roses coins.

thankyou again for your help Maine Family!

Another day, another coin...where can I activate a very classy looking Broken W coin (10 years of martial arts...I like the oriental coins!)

ILYK

If it's Cachin' In Your Dreams - and it's a beauty! Go to coinswag.com and look for the activation code there.

Cache on - Cache happy!

Another day, another coin...where can I activate a very classy looking Broken W coin (10 years of martial arts...I like the oriental coins!)

ILYK

If it's Cachin' In Your Dreams - and it's a beauty! Go to coinswag.com and look for the activation code there.

Cache on - Cache happy!

It worked...thanks for the help!

ILYK