Activation Code Clearing House

Lemon Fresh Dog

Does anyone know were I find an activation code for pocketpups Liberty coin?

And the Big cat series?

Thanks!!

Pocketpupsnet's did the pocket pup Liberty coin, contact info is here: http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=50...b9-8de2ed9c25a5 the codes were supposed to be in the packing slip though...

Big Cat series is activated on the Personal Geocoins activation site. If you have trouble try contacting Prowler53 http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=455946

Edited by stepshep

Hello all,

I am hoping this topic gets pinned.

The purpose is to act as a repository of "How to Activate your Geocoin"

I know most folks ship instructions, but these get lost -- so here's a place to list your edition and instructions on how to get the Actication Codes.

(I'll leave it to other edition managers to post their links -- I thought of this because I just activated my Pennsylvania and San Francisco coins and this required visiting a few websites)

Hi,

I have been directed to this site by two vendors, geocoinclub and usa geocoin. I need help in retrieving activation codes for several coins. My granddaughter took all of my geocoins out of their sleeves and i don't know what Activation code goes with these coins.

Here is a list of the coins I need activation codes for or who to go to: (note: both the above said they did not have these coins)

Geocachers Serenity Geocoin tracking number begins with PCM

Geoswag Coin and Pin Club 2006 Christmas Snowflake Geocoin tracking number begins with CP6

Great Smoky Mountain Geoquest 2006 tracking number begins with GQ6

Georgia Gateway to the Appalachain Trail 2005 Geocoin tracking number is just 2 numbers

All Seasons Caching Summer Geocoin tracking number begins with PC6

All Seasons Caching Fall Geocoin tracking number begins with PCV

Triple Wisdom Geocoin tracking number begins with PCF

I Came I Saw I Found It Smiley Face Geocoin tracking number begins with PC8

I'm pretty new to this hobby and I've learned my lesson well! Now all my coins have identification cards with name, purchase date, tracking code, activation code, date activated and date released.

I sure hope you can help me. Please email me at bud_mccu@earthlink.net with any help you can provide.

Thanks again.

Brady McCullough, Jr.

revbuddy

The Great Smokey Mtn. Geoquest coin was from www.coinsandpins.com

That's the only one I know outta your group.

The activation code can be found at coincodes.com

We won a 2005 North Dakota Coin at an event yesterday, but I cannot find the activation code. It's a horseshoe shaped coin with a buffalo, rattlesnake and ammo can on it. Does anyone know where I can find the activation code?

I do believe that coin is not trackable.

We won a 2005 North Dakota Coin at an event yesterday, but I cannot find the activation code. It's a horseshoe shaped coin with a buffalo, rattlesnake and ammo can on it. Does anyone know where I can find the activation code?

I do believe that coin is not trackable.

That is correct

What a pain trying to track down activation codes. I finally went through my coin collection and decided to activate the coins that I hadn't previously. I managed to track down all the activation codes except for two. Anyone know where to get them for Australia and Kiwi geocoins?

What a pain trying to track down activation codes. I finally went through my coin collection and decided to activate the coins that I hadn't previously. I managed to track down all the activation codes except for two. Anyone know where to get them for Australia and Kiwi geocoins?

Looks like the Kiwi code was included with the coin(?)... HexTheKiwi may still have the master code list, if there was one.

I'm looking for the Australia coin as I type. *crosses fingers*

Another plea for help please.

I can't find a place to activate

2006 Unity LE Geocoin

I've been all over. This really ticks me off. I can't see that it wasn't shipped without a code. Why would the re-seller remove it?

Pretty thing though.

Thanks folks.

PP

You get the activation code here: http://www.geocoinshop.de//shop_content.ph...Activation-Code

Thanks. Doesn't work from the activation page but they claim it as one of theirs so I've e-mailed them.