What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Big day yesterday:

All 3 5-Star Terrain Coins !!! I love'm ;) ( I know, I know, I designed them, but I can't believe how nice they turned out as a metal-only coin)

Carion Crow Persondal Coins :D Fantastic job (the photos don't do it justice because the 3d has such an incredibly high raise on it.

A load of FTF coins :D

Spring "Stained Glass" Coins (finally managed to snag them after a long time admiring everyone elses!)

Finally a Red Handed Coin!!! Whoo-hoo!

Happy day :D

Sorry for the delay, but my mailbox has received the following over the weekend:

1 x TEAM DESERT EAGLE

1 x The First Finders

1 x Compass Rose LE

1 x Tennessee 2005

1 x The Last Cache (GCC Monthly Coin)

2 x The Lucky Leuprechaun

1 x mtn-man's Admin Brick

1 x New Mexico 2005

2 x November 2006 GCC Coin

Hopefully, more to follow in the next couple of days.

:):):D

:unsure::ph34r::)

Empty envelope with a big rip in the side that had been taped over and a smudged stamp from the Salt Lake City post office saying something unintelligible about enveloped received (probably damaged, but I cannot even read the stamping).

My first experience with 'damaged mailer'.

:):):)

:huh::):)

and a little bit

:(:(:(

Please, please everyone, I implore you to use Vinyl padded mailers (like X-pak http://www.xpak.com/)

Paper mailers just don't cut it... even cardboard ones like the one I got today. It was a USPS mailing envelope, but obviously it was ripped right through and the coins just spilled out somewhere in Utah.

:unsure::ph34r::)

Empty envelope with a big rip in the side that had been taped over and a smudged stamp from the Salt Lake City post office saying something unintelligible about enveloped received (probably damaged, but I cannot even read the stamping).

My first experience with 'damaged mailer'.

:):):)

:huh::):)

and a little bit

:(:(:(

Please, please everyone, I implore you to use Vinyl padded mailers (like X-pak http://www.xpak.com/)

I believe we had a conversation concerning this...

PLEASE PACK WISELY !!!

happened to me also...

Paper mailers just don't cut it... even cardboard ones like the one I got today. It was a USPS mailing envelope, but obviously it was ripped right through and the coins just spilled out somewhere in Utah.

Greets all have not been posting daily so here goes a week or so of trades, Thanks to all :ph34r:

PS I am trying to catch up on any trades I had in progress before we had some family issues, if we have a pending trade and I did not contact you please drop me a email through my profile THX I think I have one outstanding trade , I will contact that person directly.But If I have missed you for ANY reason please drop me a note, and sorry for any and all delays, Glenn

GBA CLUB Coin (Microchip) And a cool GBA patch THX Ron !!

wsgaskins GasCan's (BN) & Silver LE (these are great !!)

Sweet Lake City Night Cacher Event

Big Cats (AS) Set of 4 #34 THX Mike for my lucky numbers also a fantastic set of coins :huh:

Twin Peaks XLE (gun)

Fire Element Silver

Old Man Winter

Psychochicken LE

GCC November Board game coin

Thanks to all for the great trades/coin's :unsure:

Well it didn't come in the mail today, but I was totally caught off guard at an event tonight when I was discreetly given this coin ---->350b3ede-9c96-4426-98fb-276be62558a1.jpg

I've also received several other coins recently but have been too busy to really post (or activate them) they include:

A very special Silver Cache Critters Coin - Thanks Chris!

The Trainset coins

A full set of the V2 Sanddollar coins

Apple women & lil hopper

As well as many others in the last 2+ months.

:cry::cry::(:(:P:cry:

Turns out that the Post Office just *happened* to have the innards of that torn package. They said the package was ripped open so they sealed it back up and sent it on anyway. :(

But they kept the contents.... now, if they knew that they had an empty envelope, then why would they bother sending it all the way across the country? :sad:

Here's to hoping that the next attempt at shipment is more successful...

-- Scott

A birthday T-shirt and also a :anicute: Christmas ornament ;) that says:

"I've lost my mind, but, that's OK, I've marked it with a waypoint. Uh-oh, LOW BATTERY." :wub:

Not a coin, but always welcome nonetheless.

Got some "Coins of translucence" earlier this week (birthday presents from myself to myself). B)

Edited by Deweyz

The first coins I have gotten for a while and I was getting nervous about them. Lo and behold they are as beautiful as I thought they would be and absolutely worth the wait!

Suncatcher X 2 (warm and cool)

Astrolabe

I am very pleased with these coins and I thank you, Crake for producing them. These are the type coins that makes one happy to be a geocoin collector.