Quigley Jones Tall Ship - Ant. Silver & Ant. Brass

Tracking Time

Kansas Tornado

Psychochicken Ant. Silver

Tiki Lord Pomsby

Tiki Yawp

Edited by AtlantaGal

:cry:

None for me. Not even any "real mail", just junk. Heck...that mail wasn't even for me, it's for "resident". No coins, no nickles, postcards, no bills (well...that's a plus), just junk.

;) Waiting on my Smokey mountain Stamp. And my Train Set...2 trainsets I think...it's been awhile, I forget. :)

I got Signals :D earlier in the week though. Three adorable little Signals ;):laughing:;) but I have to wait to activate Signals, they're for my birthday. ;)

AT last the drought breaks bigtime - my long lost trades from the very nice smiths :)

so at last a cat, a spinner, an egg - but wait there's more - landsharkz and cool owl... and a hawaii pineapple - and to cap it all off 2 alaska silvers and one gold leaf plus bonus pins ! and even one actual coin of the realm (yes we collect those too - a candian poppy) all simply superb coins in one day's post. Thanks everyone!

The last couple of weeks did not get a chance to visit the Forums family life issues keeping me very busy so a long list ahead : - )

Suncatcher Warm and Cool

Crake's Personal BN Thanks Chris very unexpected !!

Texas Spring #34 & 43 (how did they know) EDIT now I know THX Joni !! , Thought it was carma or something B) B) one for Jaybee, If you read this its on the way

Magic 8 Ball (cool) Hope the other cachers enjoy the few I was able to get B)

Washington Quarter (AS)

Landsharkz

Mtn-Man V2 Brick

Cache Reviewer

Team JASM (AS) (AB) (BN) and special 2 tone , 5 Minted THX Jake !

Ranger Train Set's (AC) Set # 004 and Nickel Set #34 Ranger THX for the trade set !

Initial Point Manhole Covers 4 finishes THX Glen these are wonderful : - )

Caught Red Handed

Lemon Fresh Dog BN Personal THX Much a very special surprise for me : - )

Midwest Geobash (great trade THX)

Early Halloween Candy Corn Event coin BN and Silver THX my trick or treat-er for picking me up some for Halloween B)

Naturefish Groundspeak Volunteer Reviewer/Alabama Rambler combo coin (great trade THX)

Alaska 2005 Brass (great trade THX)

Indy Diver V2 Silver

I may have missed something but that's about it for my list of incoming coins over the last 2 weeks or more, thanks to all for the trades and wonderfull coins. Hope to be online more (I miss this place :( ) pick up on trades pending , and back behind the camera, Fondly. Glenn :)

Edited by glennk721