Eu Geocoin - Orders Now Being Taken

Orders are now being taken for the new EU geocoin.

the coins are already in production and will be available for delivery in the UK & Europe in the last week in October.

The coins are not only trackable on geocaching.com but they are also sequentially numbered. So if you want a coin with a low number, then the earlier you order your coins the better. You will also get a nice EU icon on your stats page. cache_icon.gif

The website has been launched at 9am as most of the American geocachers should be safely tucked up in bed and that will let European cachers have first go at the coins.

Numbers are limited and they are expected to sell out before delivery date.

Details can be found here: EU geocoin information website.

-

Erm.... Think I placed an order :ph34r: ... entered my email, house address and order quantity and that was it.... No payment or anything asked for....will we have to re-order and pay later or something then they are released?

J

It says they will send you a paypal invoice

I know you perhaps haven't seen this already but it has been discussed ad nauseum. We felt the cost would be too high and communications with GC.com were not as smooth as Alex seemed to find them. I really do wish that the people who know this full and well would stop bringing it up at every opportunity.

Please - we are doing this voluntary and made an executive decision have some respect.

At the end of the day it hasn't deterred 1200 + being pre-ordered which has delayed delivery because I don't have that much ready cash to order the coins!

Now please can we leave this on-topic for the EU coin.

Just a word of warning to anyone who uses the SpamPal spam filter program. It classed the PayPal email from Alex as Spam (which it obviously isn't), so check your Spam folder.

Just log into your paypal account and the invoice will be waiting for you, I got the email but I never click on links embedded in emails as you cannot be too careful these days. I get spoof paypal emails quite regular these days. As a fisherman I don't want to get caught out by a phisher