Found It = Didn't Find It

Jamie Z

As some archived caches out of my notification area are never noted in PQ updates, I did a Geocaching API update and saw it had been archived. I had this one solved for quite a while, but never got to GZ. I had plans to eventually get there, but circumstances prevented me from making the trip. Thanks to the generosity of the CO, I am able to claim the smiley. I had done the hard work, just not the leg work.

Thanks!

I noticed this log on a Washington webcam cache. If you are uncomfortable, it's okay to log the find even if you didn't ACTUALLY take a webcam photo screen shot. Attached photo was of something else.

YYY

Premium Member

Caches Found5731

Webcam Photo Taken Webcam Photo Taken 25 Jun 17

Well I am claiming this even though I couldn't locate the building, the cords led my to a grass field and I walked around looking at the buildings for about 20 mins or so at before 7am. Very very uncomfortable. Feel free to delete and also a lot of construction

Photo GCXXXX

• Upvote 1
Premium Member

Caches Found 1827

Found it 03/04/2017

Thank you very much! Beautiful day today. There's not too many places this cash could be, so I'm safe in saying that it's gone. I put a very temporary replacement behind the 'all way' sign until you can get it replaced.

Premium Member

Caches Found 4

Found it Found it 07/05/2016

I know where it is but it's not there

Looks like a newbie who thinks they know but actually don't know where the cache is. Did the CO check on the cache and let them know it wasn't there or is it still there and it wasn't in the spot they would've put it if they hid the cache?

Premium Member

Caches Found 4

Found it Found it 07/05/2016

I know where it is but it's not there

Looks like a newbie who thinks they know but actually don't know where the cache is. Did the CO check on the cache and let them know it wasn't there or is it still there and it wasn't in the spot they would've put it if they hid the cache?

Yeah a newbie, but other people did find it, both before and after.

I'd let the find stand if the cacher had the combination but couldn't sign the log due to a frozen or defective lock. In that situation I can't see penalizing a cacher due to an issue that's no fault of their own.

Sounds like a great post for this thread. This one's just for the logs, not for debate.

I'd let the find stand if the cacher had the combination but couldn't sign the log due to a frozen or defective lock. In that situation I can't see penalizing a cacher due to an issue that's no fault of their own.

Sounds like a great post for this thread. This one's just for the logs, not for debate.

Nope. I read through some of that stuff. I could get into a lot of trouble over there. :)

Nope. I read through some of that stuff. I could get into a lot of trouble over there. :)

I found a cache and logged a find and a needs maintenance because the city of Rochester put in a fence to fill in the inner loop. I should probably go back and sign the logbook now since I think the inner loop construction is complete and cache has been repaired.

What to do if you "find" the cache but can't sign the log? This happened to us a couple of weeks ago. We could see it but weren't physically able to climb the tree to get it. The only one in a trail of 24 that we didn't sign. Neither a DNF or a Find is technically correct. I logged a note. Is that the right thing to do or should it be a DNF? What would others do?

What to do if you "find" the cache but can't sign the log? This happened to us a couple of weeks ago. We could see it but weren't physically able to climb the tree to get it. The only one in a trail of 24 that we didn't sign. Neither a DNF or a Find is technically correct. I logged a note. Is that the right thing to do or should it be a DNF? What would others do?

It's not a find, that's for sure. You didn't complete the task of getting the cache (and extracting the log from the cache). So it's not a find.

DNF vs. note is debatable (and this isn't the thread for that debate). :)

Edited by TriciaG

Just throwing this out there - but there is a companion discussion thread:http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=290930

This thread is supposed to be just the FI=DNF logs. Discussion should be in the companion thread.

Yeah, I already tried that:

Perhaps coming from a forum moderator it would have more impact. Let me rub my Black's Law dictionary three times and see if Keystone will appear...

Just throwing this out there - but there is a companion discussion thread:http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=290930

This thread is supposed to be just the FI=DNF logs. Discussion should be in the companion thread.

Yeah, I already tried that:

Perhaps coming from a forum moderator it would have more impact. Let me rub my Black's Law dictionary three times and see if Keystone will appear...

Thanks! It looks like the thread is old but I'll take my comment over and revive it.

Found it 02/23/2017 Found it. TFTC. Cat get it open

Found it 02/23/2017 Found it... but I left my wrench in the car.

Found it 10/30/2016 Came out this way with my oldest Mini Cacher & our Geo buddy to grab my 750th find with this trail series.Had to grab a picture of this one because the we couldn't open it!

Please message me if you want the find confirmed :)

Found it 08/20/2016 We found the cache quickly, but neither one of us could get it open (will be happy to supply the CO with a photo of the cache which we will not post here because it would spoil the fun) TFTH

Found it 05/28/2016 Didn't have a pen. ! Tftf

Hmm... I didn't have much trouble opening it. A folded sheet of paper works wonders...

This thread is for all those smiley-faced logs that admit that the hunters did not really find the cache.

Let's not start a debate, or accuse people of cheating or any of that. No names, no links, just the log.

Thanks for the reminder, TriciaG. I've hidden a number of posts from view because they are off topic, constitute personal attacks, and/or constitute side conversations between a small number of community members.

Let me rub my Black's Law dictionary three times and see if Keystone will appear...

I've hidden a number of posts from view because they are off topic, constitute personal attacks, and/or constitute side conversations between a small number of community members.

It worked!!

07/06/16 Cacher A (77 finds) Found it - couldn't get to the actual cache due to nettles

31/07/16 Cacher B (22 finds) Found it - Found on 31/7/16 but no log there although it still is visible...

31/07/16 Cacher C (2 finds) Found it - couldn't log it due to meddlinging muggles! No log..

01/11/16 Cacher D (1511 finds) Found it - only a ribbon to be found here ?

01/01/17 Cacher E (790 finds) Write note - only ribbon here

05/04/17 Cacher F (849 finds) Found it - Still only ribbon here needs attention

26/04/17 Cacher G (1045 finds) Found it - Found the remains of the cache & took a selfie with it.

03/06/17 Cacher H (82 finds) Found it - Like everyone else only ribbon here...

03/06/17 Cacher H (82 finds) Write note - The remains of the cache was found like everyone else... but the owner should either undertake maintenance or archive the cache.

03/06/17 Cacher H (82 finds) Needs Archived - This geocacher reported that this geocache should be archived. A community volunteer reviewer has been notified.

I log them as DNF's if I am unable to locate the container/sign the log. There are exceptions if I find the container and the log is full or too wet to sign, but in those cases, pictures of the log are included. I did run across one recently where the cache appeared to have been muggled. I logged it as a DNF and included a picture of where I thought it should be. The CO messaged me within a few minutes and said that it was in fact supposed to be there, and from my pic he said it had definitely been muggled and told me to go ahead and log the smiley for finding the spot. That is why I have no problem logging a DNF, it is the only way the CO knows there may be an issue. There is also no shame in just not being able to find it, and going back later to actually find it and get the smiley.

Premium Member

Found it
17/07/2016

Found where it should be but it isn't there. Half its cover was lying in the mud. No sign of the cache itself.  Thanks for creating this cache and taking me to this great Boardwalk.

Premium Member

Needs Maintenance
05/05/2016

didn't find the cache but the cover was down in the mud. may need some attention, thanks for bringing me here

I've been following this topic for years and I'm happy(?) to say I got my first one on one of my hides:

Geocaching

• Logged by: Someone with 3 caches
  • Log Type: Found it
  • Date: 07/19/17
Log:
Found but didn't sign log because so overgrown so couldn't reach it. 3rd cache today
10 minutes ago, Fredact said:

I've been following this topic for years and I'm happy(?) to say I got my first one on one of my hides:

Geocaching

• Logged by: Someone with 3 caches
  • Log Type: Found it
  • Date: 07/19/17
Log:
Found but didn't sign log because so overgrown so couldn't reach it. 3rd cache today

Along those lines, here is another one:

Premium Member 240 finds

Found it 07/14/2017

Did not sign log because I couldn't handle ALL of the gnats

On a T4.5 cache

Found it 17/7/2017 By aaa (Found=3552 )

CO allowed us to log a find as we did climb the tree for a moment

Write note 15/7/2017 By aaa (Found=3552 )

Now that we finally made it to the area, the cache is archived. We did find the marker

Simple D1.5/T1.5

Archive 16/7/2017 By owner (Found=40)
gone

Didn't find it 13/7/2017 By kkk (Found=4)
Should have read the logs

Write note 6/7/2017 By jjj (Found=93)
Long time for maintenance, please fix cache.

Didn't find it 17/4/2017 By iii (Found=1693)
We'd better read the logs first. As all others before us, we found nothing.

Found it 9/4/2017 By hhh (Found=18588)
Nice day at xxx event, returned to the event a few times to log labcaches. As usual we did some series too. Did 50 Km on bike, found 52 caches and one DNF. Nice day caching. Thanks for the event.

Didn't find it 9/4/2017 By ggg (Found=73)

Didn't find it 27/3/2017 By fff (Found=5410)
Nothing found

Didn't find it 12/3/2017 By eee (Found=5320)
Nothing found

Didn't find it 31/1/2017 By ddd (Found=2531)
nothing found

Didn't find it 14/1/2017 By ccc (Found=664)

Didn't find it 5/1/2017 By bbb (Found=8455 )

Owner Maintenance 29/12/2016 By owner (Found=40)
maintenance (actually should be temporary disabled ;-) )

Needs Maintenance 28/12/2016 By aaa (Found=4440)
Found an empty enclosure, no cache

Two caches from the same series:

Cache 1:

Archive 14/7/2017 By owner (Found=1081)

Didn't find it 9/7/2017 By jjj (Found=4720)

Didn't find it 4/7/2017 By iii (Found=46)

Didn't find it 30/6/2017 By hhh (Found=3689)

Found it 26/6/2017 By ggg (Found=1208)

Did the first part on our bikes. A lot of old/full logs

Didn't find it 9/6/2017 By fff (Found=95)
Not found, Empty tube

Didn't find it 3/6/2017 By eee (Found=430)

Didn't find it 3/6/2017 By ddd (Found=197)

Write note 28/5/2017 By ccc (Found=223)

DNF

Didn't find it 7/5/2017 By bbb (Found=9)

Didn't find it 4/5/2017 By aaa (Found=1178)

Cache2:

Archive 14/7/2017 By owner (Found=1081)

Didn't find it 9/7/2017 By jjj (Found=4720)

Didn't find it 4/7/2017 By iii (Found=46)

Didn't find it 30/6/2017 By hhh (Found=3689)

Found it 26/6/2017 By ggg (Found=1208)
Did the first part on our bikes. A lot of old/full logs

Didn't find it 9/6/2017 By eee (Found=95)

Didn't find it 3/6/2017 By ddd (Found=430)

Didn't find it 3/6/2017 By ccc (Found=197)

Needs Maintenance 8/5/2017 By bbb (Found=9)

Didn't find it 7/5/2017 By bbb (Found=9 )

Didn't find it 4/5/2017 By aaa (Found=1178)

19/07/2017 Cacher X (7846 Finds)  Found it :-) ....Arriving at GZ, this should have been a relatively quick find but despite searching thoroughly and getting stabbed by hawthorns from extending the search area, the cache was no where to be found. After having completed our grid x times I easily qualify for this and after contacting the CO he has given me the kind permission to log as a find. Qualifying caches will be added once back at home and I have access to a laptop. TFTC

17/07/2017 Cacher X (7846 Finds) Found it :-)
...Parked up nearby and wandered off to GZ with waders in tow. Here xxx decided it would be fun to just take socks and shoes off and go for a paddle, typical! After searching all over and beyond I did resort to a PAF who confirmed my suspicions and I think this one has gone missing. After contacting the CO, he has given me the kind permission to log as a find
TFTC

On a cache, part of geo-art I thought this is really incredible logging. I guess anything goes when logging a series because it's a mortal sin to "not log them all".

I didn't translate all logs, only the important bits.

All but one are PM.

Found it 22/7/2017 By qqq (Found=1486)

Found it 22/7/2017 By ppp (Found=1156)

Found it 22/7/2017 By nnn (Found=4648)

Found it 22/7/2017 By  mmm (Found=2235)

Found it 22/7/2017 By lll (Found=7621)

Greetings from *****, Germany.

Found it 21/7/2017 By kkk (Found=144)

About the cache, we couldn't log this one

Found it 21/7/2017 By jjj (Found=994)

Needs Maintenance 21/7/2017 By hhh (Found=352)

This geocacher reports the cache is damaged

Found it 21/7/2017 By hhh (Found=352)

Didn't find it 21/7/2017 By on4bam (Found=7694 Hidden=1, as of 22/7/2017)

Strange, many are logging founds on a clearly missing cache

This is a DNF!

Found it 21/7/2017 By ggg (Found=2230)

Found it 21/7/2017 By fff (Found=859)

Found it 21/7/2017 By eee (Found=4229)

Cache is gone

Found it 21/7/2017 By ddd (Found=3030)
Cache is gone (see photograph)

Found it 20/7/2017 By ccc (Found=1320)
Challenge 366 days: day 250

Found it 20/7/2017 By bbb (Found=1257)

....... Found the pole Hope the CO accepts this photo

Needs Maintenance 19/7/2017 By aaa (Found=373)
Cache has a problem, container gone.

Found it 18/7/2017 By aaa (Found=373)

Solved them all and wanted to put smilies on the map.......

When placing the cache back it fell into the pole, sorry for that.

• Upvote 1
Came across this cache while researching an upcoming trip to China. Maybe only one legitimate find since placement in 2002.

Reviewer
Archive Archive
25/07/2017

This listing is being archived to prevent additional cheating by photolog. Please submit a new listing if this geocache is replaced.

Needs Archived Needs Archived
20/07/2017

This geocacher reported that this geocache should be archived. A community volunteer reviewer has been notified.

prem_user.gifPremium Member

found.png2678

Write note Write note
20/07/2017

Cache is being logged as virtual and CO requesting photo logging. One log mentioning armed guards on approaching GZ

found.png3802

Found it Found it
31/12/2016

During holidays at xxxxx, I chose to make this cache. I use the second solution and post a picture with it.

Thanks for the cache

found.png817

Found it Found it
26/12/2016

We visited xxxxx xxx during our Christmas holiday stay on hainan. TFTC!
ozdrowienia z Poznania!

found.png761

Found it Found it
12/10/2015

We are on holidays in xxxxx staying in a hotel approximately 20 km from the cache. Today we took a taxi to get the cache. The taxi driver obviously did not know his way very well and it took us 1,5 hours to get to the hotel. The bay is absolutely gorgeous! By the time we arrived, the weather got so bad that we were unable to take a boat.
Thank you for showing us this beautiful place!
Tftc

reg_user.gifMember

found.png234

Write note Write note
11/06/2015

It is still there! Mark for future visit

found.png801

Found it Found it
06/03/2015

Hello from Nashville TN, USA. I am in xxxxx for out China Sales meeting. Enjoyed my time here. Made it as far as I could but as others indicate - there is construction at the site. Will post a photo when I return to the States. TFTC!

reg_user.gifMember

found.png83

Found it Found it
29/01/2014

The place was building houses, so it's impossible to reach the GZ anyway. This is a picture of xxxxx xxx, great place!
TFTC!

found.png6188

Found it Found it
05/01/2014

A few weeks ago I received the news that given the good annual results our company invited us to spend a weekend in xxxxx with all expenses paid. It certainly was a great weekend sun, beach, 23 degrees and seafood, the only thing lacking to complete the great weekend was caches. The only treasure I could try to find was this one, unfortunately as some people have already said the exact location of this cache is currently inaccessible because it is building a resort. I tried to convince some owners of the boats that take me near the beach but they did not want. I hope it's ok for the owner if I do fotolog with a photo in the bay.

TFTC.

found.png625

Write note Write note
04/10/2013

We tried to get to the cache today, fully aware of the harsh condition described in the previous logs.
Indeed there is a construction site close to the cache and it is still ongoing.
The closer we could get is the warden station close to the lighthouse, still 3,19km from the cache.
We also tried to hire a jet-ski on xxxxxx beach but the rental guy told us that no boat is allowed to get near to the place which is restricted.
I should also mentioned that we asked local fisherman but they refused claiming that it was a forbidden area under strict supervision. We didn't tried to get any further.

found.png1625

Write note Write note
04/08/2013

Anyone can confirm if now it has an easier way to get to the GZ??

CO found.png2140

Write note Write note
30/12/2012

Wow... great story, wish there were 'bonus smilies' for epic efforts like this.
Congrats on an awesome adventure.

reg_user.gifMember

found.png721

Write note Write note
30/12/2012

One more try!

This time I jogged to the western edge inside xx xxxxx resort.
A waterway blocked my run, but I could see trucks on a road on the hillside, outside xx xxxxx, driving towards the construction site to the south.

My best guess is that the cache might become accessible again after that new hotel is opened...
Maybe next year :)

The new hotel area is at xxx

reg_user.gifMember

found.png721

Found it Found it
29/12/2012

Well, today I found out it is ok to swim there but going ashore is prohibited, and guards will come drive you away. So, after two attempts to reach the exact spot I will log this as found with a photo taken from a distance, hope it's enough. The cache should be somewhere behind the boat on the left...

Failed to take a photo while I was right nearby, since I had a minor accident with my jetski on the first day.

reg_user.gifMember

found.png721

Write note Write note
28/12/2012

This would count as NATSBOG. Took a jetski to the location. As they would not let me go alone, an instructor rode with me. At the spot, he would not let us land as there were some waves and the beach rocky. I considered swimming but with my gear (camera, phone etc) it wasn't really an option.

I asked whether it is forbidden to swim & dive here, they said no. So I'll try again.

We drove to a deserted beach further away, recommended for a day trip!!

COprem_user.gifPremium Member

Owner Maintenance Owner Maintenance
26/04/2012

Based on the logs, there is still no reason to archive this listing.

reg_user.gifMember

found.png1721

Found it Found it
01/09/2008

We must say that it is really one of the most beautiful place we have ever seen! We did not find the cache, but we were there (see photos). Let's start from the beginning.
In xxxxxxxxx - at the end - beside xxxx hotel - it is very easy to go to the beach and there are usually some fishermen's boats offering the trip to this "small paradise". It is the best solution - value for money - as they are much cheaper than any company.
They took us there and it is so exciting place - the sand white and the water pure as almost nowhere else. We tried to find the cache, after few minutes without success we went back to the sea to swim and dive. After about 10 minutes there was a police boat showing us that we have to exit this area as it is prohibited to swim, dive or whatever here..Simply we had to leave this wonderful place without possibility of final finding the cache. But the most important thing is that we keep it in memory as beautiful place.
It was great trip, thank you for showing us the place. It is not "inaccessible" because the new resort is built in neighbour gulf. But the diving restriction with sudden appearance of police guard was annoying.

CO prem_user.gifPremium Member

found.png2140

Write note Write note
21/05/2008

I can verify that the construction is one cove 'north' of this location. This particular cove is a protected dive site. I'm going to leave this one active until someone can tell me that the cache has been lost.

found.png1245

Needs Maintenance Needs Maintenance
06/11/2007

I was really looking forward to this one in xxxxx. I asked for a boat to this place on xxxxxx beach but I had been told that there is a huge hotel construction project going on on the peninsula near the cache. Therefore no boat is allowed to land anywhere near the site. They showed me a map where it also clearly showed little "forbidden" icons at that beach. The second option of going by car and making the last few hundred meters on foot also does not work since also the road there is blocked due to the construction. You can also see on Google Earth that there is some kind of construction.

It looks like right now there is no way to get to this one icon_smile_sad.gif.

reg_user.gifMember

found.png117

Found it Found it
14/11/2003

Forgot to post this when I found it before I came home for medical stuff..... lived in Wuzhishan and used to regularly come to Sanya and stay at Holiday Inn, right across from cache... agree that this is one of the magical spots that I've been in..but so is Wuzhishan. Thanks for the hide and I'll be back to set up some more in Hainan!!

COprem_user.gifPremium Member

b923d806-5f5a-4509-99d5-6ef03e347f01.jpg

found.png2140

Write note Write note
31/12/2002

Yep, typo it is. Thanks for the catch! The entry has been updated. Good hunting.

found.png1645

Temporarily Disable Listing Temporarily Disable Listing
22/07/2017

Will check when I can

found.png33

Found it Found it
22/07/2017

Found spot but no cache

reg_user.gifMember

found.png16

Found it Found it
13/07/2017

Empty. Cache gone

found.png16

Didn't find it Didn't find it
05/07/2017

Couldn't get there working on the break wall

found.png28

Write note Write note
24/06/2017

Cache missing from past elogs it's obvious where it was located searched the surrounding area and could not find it

This one had 2 DNFs, 1 Found It then confirmation of the missing cache by the CO.   On the upside, super quick maintenance by the CO. 

AAAAAAA

found.png52799 

Owner Maintenance Owner Maintenance
28 Jul 17

Cache was indeed missing. Now replaced.

=====================================

???????

found.png3119 

Found it Found it
22 Jul 17

The first stop at this interesting place 

=============================

KKKKKKK

found.png403 

21 Jul 17

Searched high and low. Did not find.

------------------------------------------------

xxxxx

found.png727 

19 Jul 17

I searched and searched. I found it's counterpart across I-90. I'm not sure if this one is the same kind of hide, but neither my muggle husband or myself could find it. We climbed up on the yellow item and felt all around. Hopefully no hanta-virus infected mice live in the shelter. 

DNFs before and after this throw down

found.png5030 

Found it Found it
06/05/2017

Stayed the last three days at nearby hotel. Am flying out to California in a couple hours. Hated to leave without grabbing this one because it was missing, so replaced with temporary container in what I suspected was the original cache location and left my geo-stamped log in it.

This log was on a cache placed by our son; the original cache likely was not there (we had looked for it, unsuccessfully, taken pics and consulted with our son), the throwdown was .... obviously a throwdown and in a place we had searched and found nothing..  It's since been adopted by us and hidden, shall we say, a bit LESS obviously.  :P

Premium Member  20714

Found it
May/16/2017

Replaced with a nice new dry log and container

Premium Member  404

Didn't find it
Apr/12/2017

Premium Member  1746

Found it
Jan/02/2017

Quick find but log was way too wet to sign.

prem_user.gifPremium Member found.png5263

Temporarily Disable Listing Temporarily Disable Listing
12/08/2017

Looks like it has gone again (sigh). Will need to look at a replacement soon.
Sorry FBX but not a find.

FBX prem_user.gifPremium Member found.png293

Write note Write note
12/08/2017

This cache may not be there but I have log as found and have proof of me climbing tree. Co will confirm. 

FBX prem_user.gifPremium Member found.png293

Found it Found it
12/08/2017

I'm log as found with proof but with a message to cache owner

(Photo of tree)

Found it   Premium member with 10,000+ "finds"
2/7/2017

Didn't want to take time for an exhaustive search, but figured I looked well enough. Saw the long string of DNFs and figured it was gone, so left a replacement. This spot deserves a cache. SL thanks

Cache has a DT of 4.0/2.5, the long string of DNF was before CO left a note verifying the container was still in place. 

Edited by 31BMSG
Spelling

This cache gets a lot of DNFs; I'm not sure why, because one of them was mine.  As of today there are 100 Finds and 28 DNFs.  Sounds like it could use a higher D rating than 1.5.

found.png335

Found it Found it
08/13/2017

Found the site but no cache was in it. Site is a very good one

Found it Aug/13/2017
Found the string. Checked creek bed, no signs of ammo can

Found it Aug/06/2017
Found the string on the tree but the can is missing.

Didn't find it May/28/2017
No luck

Found it Apr/29/2017
Found the string  

Didn't find it Apr/15/2017
Looked for a while, but did not find

Found it Jan/11/2017
This definitely needs some TLC from the CO. The ammo can and other containers
seen the pics are all gone and only the log book and a few trinkets remain and they are in a flimsy plastic bag

Needs Maintenance  Dec/24/2016
Only thing at GZ was a log book & torn bag. No can & no geocoin.

Found it Dec/05/2016
I think someone took the box. Lol

12 minutes ago, Isonzo Karst said:

Found it Aug/13/2017
Found the string. Checked creek bed, no signs of ammo can

Found it Aug/06/2017
Found the string on the tree but the can is missing.

Didn't find it May/28/2017
No luck

Found it Apr/29/2017
Found the string  

Didn't find it Apr/15/2017
Looked for a while, but did not find

Found it Jan/11/2017
This definitely needs some TLC from the CO. The ammo can and other containers
seen the pics are all gone and only the log book and a few trinkets remain and they are in a flimsy plastic bag

Needs Maintenance  Dec/24/2016
Only thing at GZ was a log book & torn bag. No can & no geocoin.

Found it Dec/05/2016
I think someone took the box. Lol

Must be a tourist trap cache with lot's of TB's in it's inventory?

Trackables are fair game too....

'Long Missing TB' on your watchlist has a new log:

• Logged by: Desperate4da#'s
  • Log Type: Discovered It
  • Date: 8/23/2017
  • Type: Travel Bug Dog Tag

Log:
Seen on the Photo Gallery.
Thank you very much for sharing.

The game must be going totally virtual. :wacko:

1 hour ago, JASTA 11 said:

Trackables are fair game too....

'Long Missing TB' on your watchlist has a new log:

• Logged by: Desperate4da#'s
  • Log Type: Discovered It
  • Date: 8/23/2017
  • Type: Travel Bug Dog Tag

Log:

The game must be going totally virtual. :wacko:

Yeah, i got this one this morning. On a TB that was declared missing years ago.

Texas Zebra (TB6499) on your watchlist has a new log:
  • Logged by: Anb****
  • Log Type: Discovered It
  • Date: 8/23/2017
  • Type: Travel Bug Dog Tag
Log:
Found it Found it
08/19/2017

Found lid of container right next to stump - though canister missing 
Needs attention :)
Tftc

found.png17

06/18/2017

Looks like someone could have taken it because we looked everywhere. We found a plastic cap in a stump that could have been the lid.

found.png1684

06/04/2017

Came out to the point on a rainy day only to come up empty. Saw what looks like a 35mm lid in a stump, but that's all. No container. Coords were bouncy, but we checked everywhere

7 hours ago, Harry Dolphin said:
Found it Found it
08/19/2017

Found lid of container right next to stump - though canister missing 
Needs attention :)
Tftc

found.png17

06/18/2017

Looks like someone could have taken it because we looked everywhere. We found a plastic cap in a stump that could have been the lid.

found.png1684

06/04/2017

Came out to the point on a rainy day only to come up empty. Saw what looks like a 35mm lid in a stump, but that's all. No container. Coords were bouncy, but we checked everywhere

Too bad those posting DNF's didn't CITO the area (including the supposed lid to the former container).