Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Has it ever happened to someone that they miscalculated, and they got to their milestone too early? I stopped caching yesterday when I got to #599, intending to score #600 this weekend at Goat Lake up in the Olympics, but apparently I miscalculated, and already got my #600 at an urban micro :lol:

So don't congratulate me until after the weekend. Will someone hold it against me if I'll still claim Goat Lake as my milestone? :lol:

Well, I don't know about that. You could be in for a lot of trouble. Tch tch tch. (shakes head)

I suppose, though, that you could always go out and vandalize a cache log book to remove the proof of your visit, and then delete the on-line log to make it look better. Who would know? :lol: Say, didn't we just hash a similar topic out a few days ago regarding logging of "event caches" as finds? Maybe you could simply convert and event "find" into a note. Yeah, that would be easier.

For the humor impaired, the above comments do not reflect the opinions of the author, let alone anyone I know within Groundspeak or, for that matter, anywhere else!

Edited by NBJPoppa
Has it ever happened to someone that they miscalculated, and they got to their milestone too early? I stopped caching yesterday when I got to #599, intending to score #600 this weekend at Goat Lake up in the Olympics, but apparently I miscalculated, and already got my #600 at an urban micro :lol:

So don't congratulate me until after the weekend. Will someone hold it against me if I'll still claim Goat Lake as my milestone? :lol:

I did even worse.... and it resulted in several milestones being off.

I forgot to log a cache, and six months and several hundred caches later discovered the fact when I was doing some more caching in the area.

Rather than go back and change history, I just logged the cache using the original date, since thats when I signed the log book; but assigning it the number as if I had logged it that day.

Once again, it isn't about the numbers!  Or is it?  Peace, Nolenator

.....more numbers........it seems that yesterday two cachers spent 10 hours (not counting another 4 hours driving time) between them to find ONE cache and place ONE cache. :lol:

You guys are off-the-freakin-hook.

Caches like that are the reason I'd love to see SGPS implemented around here.

Congrats to you also jcar. It's been a while since I've visited the is thread and it's been very busy out there in cache land as far as milestones go.

Nolentaor your quick!

Lets see I hit 1000 last December 24th so I guess I've been busier than I thought...gosh I'm tired!!

Pepper