Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Only because it happened here in the PNW; Geo Ho got her #600 at Ebey Bluffs. Don't expect to see her post too soon. She and Mopar are somewhat behind on their posts. :lol:

Congrats Geo Ho!

All my finds and pics are posted from the trip! (I'm not behind . . . Mopar is!) Ebey Bluffs was the perfect milestone cache!

Happy caching and stuff!

Looks like 3 different Geocachers reached 1400 within the past week:

TeamIt'sAllGood! (TIAG!) on October 18.

Masterpuzzler on October 24

and

Puppers on October 24

Congratulations everyone!

Congrats All!

Pepper

Edited by Team SuperGenius

OK, *I* have a question. I saw nolenator's note yesterday, but it was "just a tease" because I don't know how to find a log for someone when they don't post a "Found it!" message. My only guess is that nolenator has a watch on the cache where this event occuirred. Is there some other technique for seeing DNFs and "write note" entries?

A very sad frowny face for our friend EGH! today.  Good choice though friend.  Peace, Nolenator

I wouldn't call it sad...sounds extreme. Maybe a bit disappointing in not finding the cache, but I still had a great time in discovering a new trail and a very pretty lake.

Congrats everyone!

But I'm bummed ;) . EGH's Log. I guess I shouldn't get milestone greedy. There's been a lot of them very near here.

I think my GPS and EGH's must have errors in opposite directions. Maybe I'll have to go update an urban cache of mine to make me feel better. :mad:

8 months and 11 days ago I found my first cache. Tonight with 5 fellow cachers (Misguided One, GeoRoo, Lil Blue, Totem Lake, and Kfam) I found my 100th cache. Yes, I feel sad for poor Mr. Thomas, however I had an amazing experience treking across a swamp at midnight (and on Halloween).

I can't wait for #200!

On Saturday, October 30, I had the fun of finding my 500th cache. The only disappointment was that I was all by myself. As we all know, it is always more fun to be with other cachers.

I did, however, spend that evening, late night and early morning hours with "The Bloated Head" Halloween Assault team. Having already done that cache, I wasn't about to "go along again for the fun". So I remained on the outer edges of the swamp (drinking hot chocolate and staying in-touch with the team via FRS radio). It would have been a great 500th if I had not already done it.

On Saturday, October 30, I had the fun of finding my 500th cache. The only disappointment was that I was all by myself. As we all know, it is always more fun to be with other cachers.

I did, however, spend that evening, late night and early morning hours with "The Bloated Head" Halloween Assault team. Having already done that cache, I wasn't about to "go along again for the fun". So I remained on the outer edges of the swamp (drinking hot chocolate and staying in-touch with the team via FRS radio). It would have been a great 500th if I had not already done it.

Congrats GeoDiver on your 500th!!! Yeah I agree with you on it being more fun getting milestones with friends. I did my 2000th solo also.

I don't mean to make light of the milestone post, but I'm going to toot my own horn and announce #5 for me today.

I know it's not in the league of hundreds, let alone thousands (and it pales in comparison to LittleBlue's count), but considering my poor performance of just a week ago...I'm happy. ;):lol:

I'll be back when (if?) I reach ten times this amount... ;)

I don't mean to make light of the milestone post, but I'm going to toot my own horn and announce #5 for me today.

I know it's not in the league of hundreds, let alone thousands (and it pales in comparison to LittleBlue's count), but considering my poor performance of just a week ago...I'm happy. ;):lol:

Fvie finds is nothing to sneeze at. You'll make your 100 soon enough. For now, relish each and every find as a victory.

Five finds is VERY significant...I can still remember the excitement of each of those first finds. If it hadn't been so exciting and satisfying I would never have reached 500...or even 100...or even 50. It's still fun and exciting with each new find. Even the DNFs are important to me. They're still adventures! Cache On!!!

Congrats on the 1-zero-zero (though I see today, you're already up to 1 zero-seven!) Gosh xy, slow down there. You started a full month AFTER me and... I've only managed to inch my way to 70+... :o

Ah but I've begun dreaming of my own century milestone, and pondering just what cache might be worthy of the honor.... Actually, I'm planning a run down to Eugene next week and already have a long list of "Road Rage"s, etc. to dawdle along the way (lesseee... 5 hr. drive? hmmm... with any luck, I should roll into my daughter's by midnight!)

Indeed, I'm bringing along a new yellow Etrex as a birthday gift for same offspring, and am thinking it would be great fun to find my 100th with she and my grandkids. Anybody know of a good one for that near Springfield/Eugene?