Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Congratulations to evergreenhiker! for earning his 3500 the hard way, on French Peak!

Thanks Chris! It sure was a great adventure I'll never forget!

Way to go, John! Been too long since I saw you or Chris.

Yeah... well... that's your fault for repeatedly trying to hurl yourself down a mountainside whenever we hike together.

Don't exaggerate, it was just the once. :laughing:

Congratulations to evergreenhiker! for earning his 3500 the hard way, on French Peak!

Yeah... well... that's your fault for repeatedly trying to hurl yourself down a mountainside whenever we hike together.

I don't know. If I remember correctly, you scared a few times on Aix as well.

Edited by Criminal

I don't know. If I remember correctly, you scared a few times on Aix as well.

Nope, not me. I was the one an hour behind the rest of the group, but no problems crossing the iffy sections.

Yippee - 10,000 finds at the appropriately named Abby's Hide at Hat Rock State Park in Oregon on March 23, the day after the Hermiston Cache Machine.

7fd8e271-8c6d-458e-9a84-00cd81e83209.jpg

Photo of Team THAK! taken during the Hermiston CM.

Congrats Abby on the big 10,000. That is our goal to reach 10000 before we kick the bucket. Arlene had another stroke so we are limited in our geocaching trips. Maybe this summer we can go on some trips. Dick & Arlene

Congrats Abby on the big 10,000. That is our goal to reach 10000 before we kick the bucket. Arlene had another stroke so we are limited in our geocaching trips. Maybe this summer we can go on some trips. Dick & Arlene

Hey, Dick - So sorry to hear about Arlene. Hope she is getting better, and you will enjoy some summer caching trips.

Yippee - 10,000 finds at the appropriately named Abby's Hide at Hat Rock State Park in Oregon on March 23, the day after the Hermiston Cache Machine.

Congrats!

I'm reasonably sure we will never catch you (only 1900 and slowing down as we work more and more) but it is always good to be reminded of what we could do if we set our minds to it... :)