Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

As of today's date, lucyandrickie have logged the ten oldest traditional caches that are still active in Washington State. Since the ten oldest active is a moving target, this may be a milestone previously achieved by a few others but it is still a northwest milestone that I feel worthy of mention.

Way to go Leonata, 1000 is a very significant milestone.

As of today's date, lucyandrickie have logged the ten oldest traditional caches that are still active in Washington State. Since the ten oldest active is a moving target, this may be a milestone previously achieved by a few others but it is still a northwest milestone that I feel worthy of mention.

Way to go Leonata, 1000 is a very significant milestone.

congrats LandR!

Congratulations to GeoDiver for making his goal of averaging at least one cache per day in his first year of geo caching. He started on August 23, 2003 and as of today has 368 finds. And probably about 300 of them are FTF's. :blink: Way to go Rick! Now if I can only get about another 100 before early October...

Congratulations to Right Wing Wacko on sneaking in cache #800 on August 22.

And a good one it was too!

Iron Goat Trail

A nice 2.5 mile walk into the cache from Wellington along the old Great Northern Route. I got to walk thru the old Snowshed built after the 1910 disaster where 96 people lost their lives. Then thru some forests along the old rail grade to the Windy Point Tunnel and then the cache.

There are some great views up there as well as a lot of History.

We think we can safely count these "pre-hatched chickens"... Dan&Janet are at 499 caches, and hosting an event cache in Stevenson, WA tomorrow. As hosts, we figure the odds of them attending are better than average, and we'd like to wiggle our lizard tails and punch a clawed fist in the air in a pre-victory dance for their 500th cache!!!