GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Don't know if this is the place to post this or not. With my club coin this month, I received an unusual coin, one that I can't use...

:laughing: I also received one of these and If you can use it contact me through my profile and it's yours, all I ask is that I get one of the coins it's used to make. ;)

It's gone... that was quick. I'm glad someones gonna put it to good use. ;)

After seeing all these posts, I can't imagine there are too many more people that need them, but . . . I have one too. No strings.

Snagged within 10 minutes ;)

Pictures of all of these coins can be seen at my trading list.

:laughing:Available:

Alabama AGA 2006 ........................ gold ............. in-hand

Buffalo Wings 2005 ...................... gold ............. in-hand

Camp Explorer 2006 ......................................... in-hand

Chester Cachers ......................... antique gold ..... in-hand

Chester Cachers ......................... black nickel ..... in-hand

Ferreter5 ............................... antique copper ... in-hand

GCC Recycling 4/2006 ....................................... in-hand

Geocacher University ....................................... in-hand

Geocaching the Appalachian - New York ... antique bronze ... in-hand

GEOSET .................................. antique silver ... in-hand

Greenman ................................................... in-hand

HorseGeeks ................................................. in-hand

LIGO .................................... bronze ........... in-hand

NOLEFAN9399 ............................. antique silver ... in-hand

Prime Meridian .......................... bronze ........... in-hand

Saving Shiloh ........................... nickel ........... in-hand

Scott-N8ZUS ............................. antique gold ..... in-hand

SEPAG ................................... antique gold ..... in-hand

Seven Summits - Mount Everest ........... bronze ........... in-hand

Seven Summits - Mount McKinley .......... bronze ........... in-hand

SkinGuy ................................. silver ........... in-hand

Team Jsam ............................... antique silver ... in-hand

Team Sand Dollar v2 ..................... antique silver ... in-hand

TFTC by Jamie .............................................. in-hand

;)Seeking:

Alaska 2005 Moose Goldleaf

Big Rock Meteorite

Bluegillfisherman

Cache Dragons

Cache-U-Nuts

Champoeg

Columbia

footTRAX Limited Edition

GeocoinFest 2007

GeocoinFest Coin Quest

GCC Masters of Cache 10/2006

Goblindust

Kootenay Pirates

Massachusetts 2006

Mystery Puzzle Coin

Norway 2007

Silver Dragon / Hammerjane

Tiki Bikki Bikki

Tiki King Mojo

Tiki Lord Pomsby

Tiki Mojos Horde

Tiki Yawp

Zombie Tribe

(I'm sure there are many very nice geocoins I do not currently know about. If you have something you would like to trade that is not in this list, please feel free to contact me with a trade offer.)

Pictures of all of these coins can be seen at my trading list.

Don't know if this is the place to post this or not. With my club coin this month, I received an unusual coin, one that I can't use...

;) I also received one of these and If you can use it contact me through my profile and it's yours, all I ask is that I get one of the coins it's used to make. ;)

It's gone... that was quick. I'm glad someones gonna put it to good use. :laughing:

Mine's gone, too. It will be nice to see all the new coins. I had several replies, so I know there are others who can still use this coin, if anybody else has one still available.

Don't know if this is the place to post this or not. With my club coin this month, I received an unusual coin, one that I can't use.

It's from Oakcoins.com, and says one the back side: Good for one free die side with minimum order of 100 coins. Expires 5-30-2007.

Would anybody be interested in having this coin? Maybe send me a coin in place of it, but not absolutely necessary. I just don't want it to go to waste if someone can use it.

Email me @ RWFriend1@yahoo.com, if you can use this coin before the expiration date and I will drop it in the mail ASAP!!!!!

I have one of these Free Die coins up for grabs as well, drop me a email,, off to bed though, will check in the morning. Glenn

I guess I will jump on the bandwagon and say that we have a FREE DIE coins from OakCoins that I send to someone.

But like Glenn I am headed to bed....will answer tomorrow.

I would love to get one if anyone has one to send me ! Thanks

Don't know if this is the place to post this or not. With my club coin this month, I received an unusual coin, one that I can't use.

It's from Oakcoins.com, and says one the back side: Good for one free die side with minimum order of 100 coins. Expires 5-30-2007.

Would anybody be interested in having this coin? Maybe send me a coin in place of it, but not absolutely necessary. I just don't want it to go to waste if someone can use it.

Email me @ RWFriend1@yahoo.com, if you can use this coin before the expiration date and I will drop it in the mail ASAP!!!!!

I have one of these Free Die coins up for grabs as well, drop me a email,, off to bed though, will check in the morning. Glenn

I guess I will jump on the bandwagon and say that we have a FREE DIE coins from OakCoins that I send to someone.

We also could use one.

We also could use one.

Email sent. :P

Some of the ones that contacted me were: Rebeljedi, ChanceRider, Damenace, ScoutingWV, and nmartin, so if you have a coin for a free die, you might contact them and see if they still can use it. I wish I had more than one!

I had two, and both are now spoken for - love to see those new coins being minted! :P

:P Seekin:

Pirates Of Harriman geocoin

2007 Compass rose (any kind)

YemonYime

South Africa

2007 Evil Micro

California Micro

Geowoodstock 4

Texas geocoins 2006+

Dorkfish

And lots more...

I don't have much for trade just a couple calgary cachers 2005 bronze =)

PM or email me if you're interested...

Edited by The_Master_11

Some of the ones that contacted me were: Rebeljedi, ChanceRider, Damenace, ScoutingWV, and nmartin, so if you have a coin for a free die, you might contact them and see if they still can use it. I wish I had more than one!

I had two, and both are now spoken for - love to see those new coins being minted! :P

What am I saying? I told someone I only had one, but I think I had two. So, if anyone is still hunting for the die coin, let me know. . . :P

Yeah, I got one too. If anyone wants it, just e-mail me thru my profile and I'll mail it to you ASAP.

We also could use one.

We have one on the way and in the process of designing the coin now.

What am I saying? I told someone I only had one, but I think I had two. So, if anyone is still hunting for the die coin, let me know. . . :P

2nd coin gone already too. Geez this is fun. . . :P

Ok, the last one I have was not needed after all so I have one left. If anyone wants it email me.

Would anybody be interested in having this coin? I just don't want it to go to waste if someone can use it.

:P I also received one of these and If you can use it contact me through my profile and it's yours, all I ask is that I get one of the coins it's used to make. :P

I have one as well, same "conditions" as 57chevy, lemmie know if you're interested.

Same here :P

Yeah, I got one too. If anyone wants it, just e-mail me thru my profile and I'll mail it to you ASAP.

Trade made.

Still looking for that elusive Two-Tone LE Compass Rose only available at geocoinfest. It's harder to find than a nano cache. ;)

I guess it's time to sweeten the deal. We still have to offer as a trade our PengoFamily Antique Gold LE 4 geocoin set. There were only 10 sets made. Each geocoin is uniquely trackable. None of the sets were sold. Some were donated as fundraisers for charities / non-profit.

And to make this an even better deal we are also going to throw in our own 2007 BN Avalanche geocoin which we just got this past weekend. It was only sold to Quebec geocachers.

Can someone please help us out?? :laughing::laughing:

I guess it's time to sweeten the deal. We still have to offer as a trade our PengoFamily Antique Gold LE 4 geocoin set. There were only 10 sets made. Each geocoin is uniquely trackable. None of the sets were sold. Some were donated as fundraisers for charities / non-profit.

And to make this an even better deal we are also going to throw in our own 2007 BN Avalanche geocoin which we just got this past weekend. It was only sold to Quebec geocachers.

Can someone please help us out?? ;):laughing:

Wow, now that's a sweet pot! The Avalanche coin should stir some interest.

I'd post some of what I'm currently seeking, but I'll wait till after Secret Leprechaun since you never know what the postman might bring. :laughing:

Edited by islander1988

It's not often I wanna coin real bad, but I just saw in the forums the coolest coin:

I am seeking:

delft procelain coin

Others I am seeking:

geocoin club ammo box

2006 compass rose gold

2007 Satin Gold compass rose

I have:

gold geocoinfest poker marker (antique gold)

silver geocoinfest poker marker (antique silver)

avroair personal micro

GeocoinFest Attendee coin (goodie bag version)

GeocoinFest Poker Challenge Chip Coin (Gold)

a couple other coinfest coins

:laughing:

Edited by avroair

I still have Bluegirl\Geolobo coins for trade

http://www.geolobos.com/images/geocoin.jpg

Also,

I am building a very large intensive database which will hold the mint information of all the

geocoins in existence.

http://www.geolobos.com/geocoins/

The page is under construction, but you can see images of the project here:

http://www.geolobos.com/geocoins/screenshots.php

I was wondering if I could bother you to provided me some information

about your coin(s). Any or all info would be greatly appreciated.

The application will be available for FREE to the geocaching / geocoin collecting

community.

Currently the site in under construction, but I have a page ready for coin submissions.

http://www.geolobos.com/geocoins/submitcoin.php

What is different about this aplication versus website lists?

This application will show "ALL" the mint information. In general, websites just show the image, title,

and metal/finish (maybe an icon).

Geocoins is a MS Windows (32 bit) application (Compatible with all versions) created by

geocoin collectors for geocoin collectors.

It is a comprehensive program for managing a geocoin collection, suitable for both novice and experienced

collectors with an easy-to-use interface.

Geocoins contains the largest and most complete geocoin database with a comprehensive listing.

It lists all the mint information of all the geocoins in existence. And the best part, is its Free!

Geocoins, unlike other sites and tracking software, will have a pre-set load of geocoins in its database,

saving you the time of entering the data yourself. Frequently, updates will be available which you can

syncronize with our site to get the latest coin info.

In addition, keeping separate from the geocoin database, is your coin info. For each coin in the database,

you can designate whether you own the coin or not. And if you do, you can provide the coins information

(Track #, Number, Reference No, etc)

Geocoins has all the standard functionality requested by collectors and the application is fully

customizeable to your needs....

Did I tell you it was FREE!

If you would like to contribute your information, it would surely be appreciated by

myself and the whole geocaching/geocoin community.

Please submit your coins here

http://www.geolobos.com/geocoins/submitcoin.php

If you have any proof images or other images (including icon) of your coins you can email those

to me at geolobos@yahoo.com.

Thank You!

Shane Holmes

aka GeoLobo

It's not often I wanna coin real bad, but I just saw in the forums the coolest coin:

I am seeking:

delft procelain coin

Others I am seeking:

geocoin club ammo box

2006 compass rose gold

ohio 2005

new jersey 2005

NYGO new york 2005

delaware 2005

I have:

gold geocoinfest poker marker (antique gold)

silver geocoinfest poker marker (antique silver)

avroair personal micro

GeocoinFest Attendee coin (goodie bag version)

GeocoinFest Poker Challenge Chip Coin (Gold)

a couple other coinfest coins

:)

email sent

We also could use one.

We have one on the way and in the process of designing the coin now.

Next question. I was asking myself "self is it possible to use two of the free die coins for both dies". :D And self replied "Go ask in the forums Dumb***. :) So here I am asking, is it possible to use two coins for both dies. If so I need another. :)

Next question. I was asking myself "self is it possible to use two of the free die coins for both dies". :) And self replied "Go ask in the forums Dumb***. :) So here I am asking, is it possible to use two coins for both dies. If so I need another. :D

I'd say no. Since with nearly any "coupon" it's one per purchase. But if you were making two different coins, I think it would be a yes.

Next question. I was asking myself "self is it possible to use two of the free die coins for both dies". :) And self replied "Go ask in the forums Dumb***. :) So here I am asking, is it possible to use two coins for both dies. If so I need another. :D

I'd say no. Since with nearly any "coupon" it's one per purchase. But if you were making two different coins, I think it would be a yes.

I was thinking this, but the best way to find out is to ask... might be able to.

CA

I have available for trade:

Geocoinfest Antique Gold Attendee Coin

Geocoinfest Copper Coinquest two piece coin

Geocoin Poker Challenge Gold Poker Marker

Geocoin Poker Challenge Silver Poker Marker

Geocoin Poker Challenge Gold Poker Chip

Temecula Valley Event Silver Hot Rod

Temecula Valley Event Gold Volunteer Hot Rod

:)

edited for coin description

Edited by The Moop Along

STILL SEEKING:

Gascans 2006

Fotomom

Dyfen

Divervan

OFFER:

Caching Partners - CARWYN

Massachusetts 2006 - Bronze

Massachusetts 2006 - Nickel

NOLEFAN9399

Scott - N8ZUS

911turbos

Canoeman Summer 2006 - Copper (non-trackable)

Canoeman Spring 2006 - Copper (non-trackable)

K-SQUARED Wooden Geonickel (not trackable)

All unactivated, and trackable, of course (except as noted).

Thanks,

Kevin

I might be intrested in some Geocaching Coin Event Only Coins, but I don't have pictures of them or even know if the poker marker is trackable or not.

Right now I have up for trade:

I have to trade for it on my trade list:

*2007 Compass Rose Antique Bronze

*2007 Compass Rose Antique Silver

*2007 Compass Rose Black Nickle

*Mandollyn Getting There Gold

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Blk-Nickle (I have a few of these for trade)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Gold (Unactivated - Not very many of these

Unactivated Versions were givin out)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Pin (I could put this in a set with the

Blk-Nickle and Gold coin)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro 2007 (Copper Version)

*GS GC&PC Oct 2006 Night Caching (it comes with at least a pin and the

non trackable Micro Pumpkin Coin)

*GS GC&PC Oct 2006 Micro-Pumpkin (I will trade this as a set with the

other coins)

*GS GC&PC NOV 2006 Thanksgiving Coin and Pin

*GS GC&PC Dec 2006 Christmas Coinament, with NT Leaf, Micro, and Pin

(I will trade this whole set along with others)

*GS GC&PC Jan 2006 Caching in the Snow with a bonus Geoswag Geocoin

and Caching in the Snow pin. (I will trade as a set for that coin

along with others)

*GS GC&PC Feb 2006 Heart with Pin

* Magic 8 Ball - Blue

* Missouri Route 66 Silver

* Missouri Route 66 Gold

* Plymouth Rock Trackable Benchmark Coin

* Get out of TB Jail Free Geocoin (Now in hand)

* Geoswag Geocoin Fest 2007 - Hello my name is Coin Addict. (Incoming from Geoswag)

Seeking :

- "Jeep Geocaching Adventure - Green"

Offering :

- Geocoinfest 2007 event coin, received in goody bag

( satin finish, in this thread somewhere : http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...6897&st=350 )

Lemmie know, thanks!

OK, I'm upping the ante a bit ...

- "Jeep Geocaching Adventure - Green"

Offering :

- Geocoinfest 2007 event coin, received in goody bag

( satin finish, in this thread somewhere : http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...6897&st=350 )

OR

Geocoin Club rot13

As before ... lemmie know!