GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

If anyone has e-mailed me about trades, and either haven't received a reply or hasn't heard from me for a while, I apologize for being slow getting back to you. I came back from Christmas vacation with different projects and commitments vying for my time and as a result it's taken me a lot longer than planned to get caught up on my geocoin trades. I'm finally starting to make progress but still have more replies to send, so hopefully you'll hear back from me soon. Thanks.

I've got a FEW STANDARD edition Extravaganza of the Totally Insane Geocoins to trade. Here's the Story:

In June of 2006, six crazy UTAH cachers embarked on a 2500+ mile roadtrip to find caches in 7 states plus Canada during a 104 hour period. To commemorate the feat 100 of these coins were minted (total - standard+limited edition). Since a lot of our driving and caching took place at night, with only the glow of the dashboard and multiple GPSrs, the back glows in the dark. The Back shows some of the important stats of the trip including the states visited, cacher's names, etc. The front is a tire, the back a steering wheel, in rememberance of those long hours in the minivan. What a great adventure it was. Recovery took me so long, that I didn't get around to minting these coins until last month. All coins are black nickel. The coins are numbered 1-100, but not trackable.

Here's the picture (this pic is of an LE coin; the standard coins have a Yellow Glow back...sorry, don't have a great picture of those):

Extravaganzafront-1.jpgExtravaganzaBack.jpg

Anyway, if you're interested in a trade, please drop me an email. With all the geocoins out there these days, my trading list is quite antequated, but I did some updating in my seeking list, so hopefully it reflects what I'm actually looking for (mostly geographical, geocaching topic, or event coins).

Thanks for looking

Thanks to everyone that has emailed me. I've been swamped with emails, so if I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will as soon as I get a chance. I've traded a couple that were "shoe-ins" for me, but was waiting to assess all offers before finishing up with my last couple trades.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'll have a few of my Top40 coins available for trade when they become available. Let me know if your interested:

Foolintherain.jpg

Thanks everyone,

Dave

Edited by Redwing_dave

Also, if anyone is interested, I'll have a few of my Top40 coins available for trade when they become available. Let me know if your interested:Thanks everyone,

Dave

I've simply GOT to have one of these unique coins!!! No only would I be trading with a real live Utah hunk, BUT I'd be getting a record-coin that plays the Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack! ~reowrrrr~ :laughing:

Seeking:

Bronze Ohio 2005 geocoin (anybody want to offer a price or something please?)

Harry Potter Event geocoin by Maggieszoo and Wafflesdad

Joranda's Deadmans Hand Geocoin

Available:

Cash (my preference)

Signal the Frog February 2006

Edited by stepshep

I am new to geo caching and was wondering if someone could tell me the deal with the geo coins. I hear that some people keep them but wasn't sure what to do if I ever found one.

Thanks

Well ...

They're generally meant to travel exactly like a travel bug. You can leave it alone, or you can take it with you and move it to another cache just like a bug, or you could leave it where it is and use the "discover" option like a bug. However, if it was left unactivated it could be a gift or a trade item. In that case I would check the log to see what was intended by the person who left it.

I think you may find some more help and answers in one of the other threads. Since this thread is mainly for trading, you may want to search down through the other threads in this forum to see if you can get some more info if you need it.

Hope it helps!

Looking for some of the harder to find coins on my seeking list (link below).

I have the following to trade with:

Decoder v1.5 Copper (XLE): Only 10 minted; for trade only; has cool lens

Decoder-v1_5_XLE_Copper.gif

Here is a shot of the lens

lens.gif

Secret geoAgent XLE: Only 15 minted; for trade only; has cool lens; black coat instead of blue

SecretgeoAgent-XLE-both-sides.gif

Thanks.....Anthus

Hi - my "Geohoney" (officially move up from "cachedate" :lol: ) is having a Top 40 geocoin made. He ordered an extra 50 for me to use for trading since I did all the "messing around with it" that he doesn't like to fool with. He is not trading any of his 50 - he plans on placing them in the next 50 caches that he finds exceptional or is FTF on and he definetely would not like the "messing around" with sending coins out and keeping track of trades!! I will be making trades for the Zuma and Jesse Top 40 geocoin. I would like to trade for other (non-Top 40) trackables since I like to place coins in caches. Please send me a PM with trade offers. Thanks - Robin

I will post a picture if someone could tell me how to do it!!!!!!!!

Available for trade only, Fluttershy's Valentine Bee in Black Nickel.

beemygeocacherko4.png

The back reads: 2007 Bee my Geocacher

Secret Cupid

This is from a Series of 250 Coins, 150 in Gold, 50 in Nickel

50 were made in Black Nickel.

1 1/2" Numbered coin

Not Trackable

Thanks for looking! These will be ready to be shipped by Feb. 7th.

~Fluttershy

Email me @ nyallieny@aol.com

(A Full Set of Bees available for any Yime, or Mr. & Mrs. Loggerhead)

Edited by Fluttershy

I am getting ready to place a Boy Scout Cache in celebration of the 100th Birthday of Boy Scouts and I would like to include the Boy Scout Knife Geocoin, either as a FTF or a traveling geocoin to be found in the cache. Other than Ebay, does anyone have one that they would like to sell or trade? I have only been collecting geocoins for about 4 months and have some newer coins that I have bought, but I do not have a personal coin, yet. If anyone would like to sell or trade, please email me. Thanks! smile.gif BTW, I do have a couple of the new scout coins, but not the knife.

I have a lot of coins I am interested in trading for, not as a whole, but in pieces. The coins I am seeking to trade for are (three columns to shorten the post):

Alaska 2006 Coinament (any metal)............Alabama 2005 Gold......................Alabama 2004 bronze

Alaska 2005 Bronze...................................Alaska Cache and Dash................Alaska 2005 Gold Leaf

Alaska 2006 (all three finishes)...................Arizona Geoacher 2006 gold.........Arizona 2006 Copper (jeep)

arkansas 2006 gold LE...............................Arkansas 2006 bronze..................Prince Edward Island

Canada's First geocache.............................Cache Minnesota Gold LE.............California 2004, 2005

Cali Micro Poppy.........Canada 04 or 05? and 2006

Canada christmas micro silver, regular micro black nickel............................Canada Capital cacher BN

Central Oklahoma silver.............................Colorado 2005 ...............DFW Silver

Delaware..................................................Exp. Minnesota Silver..................Florida Silver

Alabama 2006...........................................GEOSET Silver............................Georgia Peach

GGA 2005 and 2006 gold............................georgia micro copper...................Hawaii, pineapple and regular

Hawaii national park silver..........................Idaho, 2005, 2006, and gold micro......Iowa

Kansas, gold, silver, and micro BN...............Kansas City historical tour............KSWader

Kentucky 2003, 2004, 2005.........................Kentucky Girls..........Louisiana 2006 LE

Maine........................................................Maryland black-eyed susan..........Maryland Geocacher Brass

Mexico Gold...............................................MIGO Fall 2005, 2006, Spring 2005....Minnesota

Missouri....................................................North carolina Silver.....................New Jersey

New Jersey tour de cache...........................New Mexico.................................New York

New Zealand Kiwi Gold...............................Newfoundland BN and Nickel.........North Carolina Foothills

NC Micro gold...........................................NC numbered and unnumbered.....North Dakota Snowflake

NWPA Gold................................................OKIC........................................Oklahoma Tribe BN

Oklahoma Route 66 Nickel..........................Oklahoma.................................Oregon 2003 and 2004

SAGA.......................................................Las Vegas..................................Pennsylvania 2004 & 05 gold

Rhode Island Quahog 2005.....................................South carolina 07 copper...........South eastern new brunswick

Southern ontario geese...............................SW Michigan chili cook-off.........Swiss Nickel

SWAGS Margarita, Christmas, and New slug..Tennessee Gold and silver........Venturing Crew 44'85

Texas 2006 gold, 2005 autumn, 2003 brass, 2006 challenge, 2005 hiker, lonestar, 06 summer winter

hangout in huntsville................................... utah 2005 bronze and silver, 2006 copper

WSGA.................................Virginia..............GOWT bronze..........wisconsin and WCRC

:cool: Whew, now that's a lot of coins. I have excel list prepared of what coins I can offer. I can also offer modest monetary exchanges for some of the coins, i.e. less than $10. Please email me if you think you might be able to help me out. I can then send you the list of what I can offer in trade. Thanks

P.S. If its not listed, its probably the "regular" version. Also, obviously these coins aren't for me. So, if the metal or style I have noted above does not exist, sorry :cool:

TMA

Edited to reflect responses (2) times

Edited by The Moop Along

Looking to trade for following HTF coins:

Jeeocachser

NEFGA Jeep

A Christmas 2005 coin since we started caching on Christmas Day 2005 - but only DNF'd 'em that day. :cool::cool:

Moun10Bike V3 or V2 and of course his 2005 Christmas Coinament

I have Jeep coins to trade and others.

EM or PM me.

Thanks.

Edited by GPX Navigators

:cool: Whew, now that's a lot of coins. I have excel list prepared of what coins I can offer. I can also offer modest monetary exchanges for some of the coins, i.e. less than $10. Please email me if you think you might be able to help me out. I can then send you the list of what I can offer in trade. Thanks

TMA

Edited to reflect responses (1) times

Email sent

TMA

Email sent

List sent

Hi - my "Geohoney" (officially move up from "cachedate" :cool: ) is having a Top 40 geocoin made. He ordered an extra 50 for me to use for trading since I did all the "messing around with it" that he doesn't like to fool with. He is not trading any of his 50 - he plans on placing them in the next 50 caches that he finds exceptional or is FTF on and he definetely would not like the "messing around" with sending coins out and keeping track of trades!! I will be making trades for the Zuma and Jesse Top 40 geocoin. I would like to trade for other (non-Top 40) trackables since I like to place coins in caches. Please send me a PM with trade offers. Thanks - Robin

I will post a picture if someone could tell me how to do it!!!!!!!!

Email sent through gc.com :cool:

I have Aprox. 40 *Gold* Nero V2 coins left for trade.

Trackable on gc.com with custom icon.

I am looking for personal coins that I do not have.

my trading list link can be found in my profile.

I will also be at geocoinfest in Temecula.

Perhaps you'd like to add a Joe 6-Pack to your collection?

I have a lot of coins I am interested in trading for, not as a whole, but in pieces. The coins I am seeking to trade for are (three columns to shorten the post):

Alaska 2006 Coinament (any metal)............Alabama 2005 Gold......................Alabama 2004 bronze

Alaska 2005 Bronze...................................Alaska Cache and Dash................Alaska 2005 Gold Leaf

Alaska 2006 (all three finishes)...................Arizona Geoacher 2006 gold.........Arizona 2006 Copper (jeep)

arkansas 2006 gold LE...............................Arkansas 2006 bronze..................Prince Edward Island

Canada's First geocache.............................Cache Minnesota Gold LE.............California 2004, 2005

Cali Micro Poppy.........Canada 04 or 05 (not sure) and 2006

Canada christmas micro silver, regular micro black nickel............................Canada Capital cacher BN

Central Oklahoma silver.............................Colorado 2005.............................. DFW Silver

Delaware..................................................Exp. Minnesota Silver..................Florida Silver

Alabama 2006...........................................GEOSET Silver............................Georgia Peach

GGA 2005 and 2006 gold............................georgia micro copper...................Hawaii, pineapple and regular

Hawaii national park silver..........................Idaho, 2005, 2006, and gold micro......Iowa

Kansas, gold, silver, and micro BN...............Kansas City historical tour............KSWader

Kentucky 2003, 2004, 2005.........................Kentucky Girls..........Louisiana 2006 LE

Maine........................................................Maryland black-eyed susan..........Maryland Geocacher Brass

Mexico Gold...............................................MIGO Fall 2005, 2006, Spring 2005....Minnesota

Missouri....................................................North carolina Silver.....................New Jersey

New Jersey tour de cache...........................New Mexico.................................New York

New Zealand Kiwi Gold...............................Newfoundland BN and Nickel.........North Carolina Foothills

NC Micro gold...........................................NC numbered and unnumbered.....North Dakota Snowflake

NWPA Gold................................................OKIC........................................Oklahoma Tribe BN

Oklahoma Route 66 Nickel..........................Oklahoma.................................Oregon 2003 and 2004

SAGA.......................................................Las Vegas..................................Pennsylvania 2004 & 05 gold

Rhode Island Quahog 2005.....................................South carolina 07 copper...........South eastern new brunswick

Southern ontario geese...............................SW Michigan chili cook-off.........Swiss Nickel

SWAGS Margarita, Christmas, and New slug..Tennessee Gold and silver........Venturing Crew 44'85

Texas 2006 gold, 2005 autumn, 2003 brass, 2006 challenge, 2005 hiker, lonestar, 06 summer, winter

hangout in huntsville................................... utah 2005 bronze and silver, 2006 copper

WSGA.................................Virginia..............GOWT bronze..........wisconsin and WCRC

P.S. If its not listed, its probably the "regular" version. Also, obviously these coins aren't for me. So, if the metal or style I have noted above does not exist, sorry :cool:

TMA

Trade made, and coins deleted off list. Thanks

Cali Micro Poppy.........Canada 04 or 05 (not sure) and 2006

Central Oklahoma silver.............................Colorado 2005.............................. DFW Silver

Texas 2006 gold, 2005 autumn, 2003 brass, 2006 challenge, 2005 hiker, lonestar, 06 summer, winter

TMA

Trade made, and coins deleted off list. Thanks

Email sent Edited to say I'm no longer interested in trading for the trading list is of unauthorized coins. I do not trade for unauthorized coins.

Edited by Anthus

I've got a FEW STANDARD edition Extravaganza of the Totally Insane Geocoins to trade. Here's the Story:

In June of 2006, six crazy UTAH cachers embarked on a 2500+ mile roadtrip to find caches in 7 states plus Canada during a 104 hour period. To commemorate the feat 100 of these coins were minted (total - standard+limited edition). Since a lot of our driving and caching took place at night, with only the glow of the dashboard and multiple GPSrs, the back glows in the dark. The Back shows some of the important stats of the trip including the states visited, cacher's names, etc. The front is a tire, the back a steering wheel, in rememberance of those long hours in the minivan. What a great adventure it was. Recovery took me so long, that I didn't get around to minting these coins until last month. All coins are black nickel. The coins are numbered 1-100, but not trackable.

Here's the picture (this pic is of an LE coin; the standard coins have a Yellow Glow back...sorry, don't have a great picture of those):

Extravaganzafront-1.jpgExtravaganzaBack.jpg

Anyway, if you're interested in a trade, please drop me an email. With all the geocoins out there these days, my trading list is quite antequated, but I did some updating in my seeking list, so hopefully it reflects what I'm actually looking for (mostly geographical, geocaching topic, or event coins).

Thanks for looking

Interested in a trade for Our (Dhenninger & Avroair) Road trip coin?

glennk721_trade_roadtripbackcrop_Front300.jpg

I'm looking for one more coin trade for my Secret Cupid Mission.

Have to trade:

Anthus Decoder v1 LE

Anthus Decoder v1.5 LE

Looking for

Tiki Mojo's Hoard or Bikki-Bikki or King Mojo

Worker of Wood - Silver LE

Geo Credit Card

Highly Addictive

Crappy Cache Award

Emergency Response 2006

Dances with Moose

Geodiamond LE

Geowoodstock III

Crop Circle v1

Looney Penguin

Thanks.....Anthus

Cali Micro Poppy.........Canada 04 or 05? and 2006

Central Oklahoma silver.............................Colorado 2005 ...............DFW Silver

Texas 2006 gold, 2005 autumn, 2003 brass, 2006 challenge, lonestar, 06 summer winter

:blink: Whew, now that's a lot of coins. I have excel list prepared of what coins I can offer. I can also offer modest monetary exchanges for some of the coins, i.e. less than $10. Please email me if you think you might be able to help me out. I can then send you the list of what I can offer in trade. Thanks

P.S. If its not listed, its probably the "regular" version. Also, obviously these coins aren't for me. So, if the metal or style I have noted above does not exist, sorry :wub:

TMA

Edited to reflect responses (2) times

To everyone who has replied to my post, please bear with me. The list I have is being updated to reflect some items that can no longer be traded. I will have the list out to you when I get it finished. Thanks

Have to trade:

Anthus Decoder v1 LE

Anthus Decoder v1.5 LE

Looking for

Geo Credit Card

Highly Addictive

Crappy Cache Award

Emergency Response 2006

Dances with Moose

Geodiamond LE

Geowoodstock III

Crop Circle v1

Looney Penguin

Thanks.....Anthus

email sent

To anyone that has a trade right now with Glennk721---

I have just spoken with him and he has become ill. He won't be able to send any out for the next several days but rest assured with his reputation here for trading you will all receive your coins.....

Feel free to email me if needed

Edited by LadyBee4T

I have just spoken with him and he has become ill. He won't be able to send any out for the next several days but rest assured with his reputation here for trading you will all receive your coins.....

Get well Glenn!!!

Just updating my seeking list....

Marmacette Nickel

Applewomyn Satin Nickel XLE

All Seasons Caching Fall Antique Silver

Baby Loggerhead (BN, Gold, Silver)

Buffalo Wings (2005 Bronze, 2006 antique silver)

Any Ranger216 trains ( I have set 1 & 4 gold and silver, check my keepers)

Canadian Micro Christmas Beaver Gold

Geocoin Racers Purple Bug LE Nickel

Loggerhead (Polished Gold, Christmas, Thanksgiving)

Mr & Mrs Loggerhead LE BN

The Lost Cacher BN red letters

Twin Peaks (XLE BN & Shiny Gold XLE)

Tiki's (of course)

Of course I'm looking for a lot more to finish some sets but I've shorten the list to this for now...

Please contact me at cacheagent@sympatico.ca and we'll see about a trade!

Thanks,

Cache Agent

Get some rest and get well soon, Glenn!

totemgeocoin.jpg

Does anyone know who made this coin and where I might trade/buy one? :blink:

Found it listed on the E-place as a geocoin.

That is the only place you can find them. I have emailed them a couple times and they were not interested in trading with me and said they were only selling on eBay. :unsure:

They also have a color version that looks alot like tracking time.

Have to trade:

Anthus Decoder v1 LE

Anthus Decoder v1.5 LE

Looking for

Geo Credit Card

Highly Addictive

Crappy Cache Award

Emergency Response 2006

Dances with Moose

Geodiamond LE

Geowoodstock III

Crop Circle v1

Looney Penguin

Thanks.....Anthus

A trade has been made. So, I'm no longer looking for another coin trade for my Secret Cupid Mission.

Thanks...Anthus

totemgeocoin.jpg

Does anyone know who made this coin and where I might trade/buy one? ;)

Found it listed on the E-place as a geocoin.

That is the only place you can find them. I have emailed them a couple times and they were not interested in trading with me and said they were only selling on eBay. ;)

Bummer! :(

That would have really fit in with our Tribe theme. But it isn't that nessesary to us to pay the E-place price. Maybe some one would like to trade me for one? I have a couple special coins not listed on my trade list because I am taking them along to the local event, Coinapaloosa, this next weekend.

Lummieh