TL4 Personal Geocoin

TeamLegend4

Well we finally took the plunge and had our first personal geocoin made. We have samples in hand now and the production coins are only a few days away. At this time I will be offering them for trade only as I would like to grow my collection.

444750498_2f769dacd5_m.jpg444750502_2dcb430220_m.jpg

444750510_223f95e54d_m.jpg444750504_58bd05e265_m.jpg

444750486_6aad069b0d_m.jpg444750484_c46828fa7f_m.jpg

These great coins were designed by Chris Mackey. :ph34r:

ICON:

444770743_cbcd4c3f24_m.jpg

COIN STATS:

Size: 1.75”

Thickness: 3.5 mm

Metal & Quantity: 250 total minted, 100 Shiny Gold, 100 Shiny Silver, 50 Shiny Copper

Trackable: Yes

Icon: Yes

Activation Codes: www.geocoinclub.com/code.php

TRADING INFORMATION:

If you are interested in trading, please send an email to: bill@billlegendre.com

Subject: Trade TL4 Geocoin

(Copy and paste the following into the email)

Geo Nick:

Mailing Address:

Contact Email Address:

Which Finish(s) you Want:

What Coin(s) You Are Offering:

Edited by TeamLegend4

Heck Yeah!!!! I didn't see "I'm selling this coin" anywhere in this post. You rock Bill. 250 trackable coins the old way. You're my hero .. . . . . :laughing:

Ok, I'm calmer now. I'll see you soon to trade face to face :laughing:

Thanks Pete. I'll keep one of these to the side for you...I'm looking forward to a face to face trade with you. The response to this coin has been excellent, the trade offers have been plentiful. I already have more than half the coins spoken for. :laughing:

Woo hoo! UPS brought me a big, heavy box filled with our new personal coin today. I have packaged up all the trades I have agreed to previously and will be visiting the post office on Saturday 4/14.

Thank you everyone for the trades, I have had fun doing this and I am happy this was a trade only coin. :huh:

I still have a few left for trading if anyone else is interested.

Thanks Pete. I'll keep one of these to the side for you...I'm looking forward to a face to face trade with you. The response to this coin has been excellent, the trade offers have been plentiful. I already have more than half the coins spoken for. :o

OH NO I hope I got my email to you in time, I was traveling yesterday and today. If you don't see a particular coin let me know as I have ALOT of coins not listed yet. Have to find time to get them in the list.

Really beautiful design, love the colors <_<