Oh my gosh...I'm so excited!

Pepper

Good morning y'all, my new 2007 trackable "Celebrating 5 years of geocaching!" coin has arrived, along with my new 2007 non-trackable. Matter of fact today is my 5th anniversary of geocaching, wow that went by fast. No way could I have known on this day 5 years ago I would still be caching today. My twins were only 8 years old when we started and now <shiver> they are teenagers. My husband (SuperGenius) still gives me a hard time about geodivorcing him back in January of 2003. :laughing: The only reason he even has any finds on his new account is because I logged them for him (that got old quick) he still caches (sometimes) but rarely logs online. The twins, well they still LOVE caching and they too will soon (finally) have their own coin (one coin for the price of one) Twin A on one side and Twin B on the other more on that later! :laughing: Any way sorry about the randomizing off the orginal topic...here is pic of the some stuff I received in the mail the other day.

Trackable 5th anniversary coin

boxoftrackables.jpg

up close

trackablepepper.jpg

the one for sale in the store is silver the gold are mine

and this one

boxofpeppers.jpg

the 5th anniversary coins are for sale at the geocoinstore thanks to Rusy, Ben and Mike...what a nice bunch of fellers.

Thanks y'all for years of fun and entertainment here in the coin forums.

Pepper

Five years! That represents a lot of fun. Hope you have pics of the twins at caches each year.

Very nice coins. We'll probably buy two.

I do thanks to GC dot com...on our move from WA to TX one of our servers that held all of our pictures got waisted :laughing: and the tape back up has a problem also. So if it were not for GC dot com I would have NO pics between the March 2002 to May 2005. When I look at the pics of the twins at our fist cache C Monster and see them now at this cache It's a Peach...WOW have they grown and turned into beautiful young ladies. Now all they do is bug me about a making a coin for them...I'm on it already!

Pepper

Congrats Pepper and family!

Look forward to seeing ya'll this weekend!

You going to be trading any of those prettys?

Yes mam I do well with in person trading...nothing to forget, nothing to mail, nothing to remember AND I get hand shake a conversation and maybe even a hug or two. :laughing:

See ya Friday night at Snoogas event.

Pepper

Good morning y'all, my new 2007 trackable "Celebrating 5 years of geocaching!" coin has arrived, along with my new 2007 non-trackable. Matter of fact today is my 5th anniversary of geocaching, wow that went by fast. No way could I have known on this day 5 years ago I would still be caching today. My twins were only 8 years old when we started and now <shiver> they are teenagers. My husband (SuperGenius) still gives me a hard time about geodivorcing him back in January of 2003. :laughing: The only reason he even has any finds on his new account is because I logged them for him (that got old quick) he still caches (sometimes) but rarely logs online. The twins, well they still LOVE caching and they too will soon (finally) have their own coin (one coin for the price of one) Twin A on one side and Twin B on the other more on that later! :laughing: Any way sorry about the randomizing off the orginal topic...here is pic of the some stuff I received in the mail the other day.

Trackable 5th anniversary coin

boxoftrackables.jpg

up close

trackablepepper.jpg

the one for sale in the store is silver the gold are mine

and this one

boxofpeppers.jpg

the 5th anniversary coins are for sale at the geocoinstore thanks to Rusy, Ben and Mike...what a nice bunch of fellers.

Thanks y'all for years of fun and entertainment here in the coin forums.

Pepper

Happy 5th Anniversary!!!!

I hope you'll be at GW5, I'd love some little peppers! For some reason I like Micros best, I guess I just like little coins. Maybe I'll have my own micro by then

Happy 5th Anniversary!!!!

I hope you'll be at GW5, I'd love some little peppers! For some reason I like Micros best, I guess I just like little coins. Maybe I'll have my own micro by then

The twins and I will be at the GW5 this year...it's gonna be our once a year girls only road trip! Hmmm...come to think about it it's always just the twins and I. :laughing: SuperGenius on a caching road trip NOT gonna happen. Although I have dropped him off at the nearest lake to fish while we cached...honey we'll be back later.

I too like the little micros and yes I'll have some with me at GW5, I wiped myself plum out of micro peppers at geocoinfest. When I got home I realized I gave away 80 little peppers and only came home with a handfull of trades. That's ok gifting is a good thing!

Pepper

It was soooo much fun caching with you and AG in CA. :laughing:

I had a blast with you, TAR & Snowwolf too! Who would have though that car could hold so many night time caching fools, eh? I still get the giggles when I think about that one cache and the water sprinklers :laughing: We should do it all again one of the nights when we're all at GW5. That was a lot of fun!

Hey Pepper, congrats on reaching 5 and still happily caching.

As the proud owner of some of your old coins Ima gona hafta get me some of them there new ones.

What about the non-trackable 2007s? You gonna be selling yourself one at a time?

Congrats Pepper and family!

Look forward to seeing ya'll this weekend!

You going to be trading any of those prettys?

Yes mam I do well with in person trading...nothing to forget, nothing to mail, nothing to remember AND I get hand shake a conversation and maybe even a hug or two. :unsure:

Pepper

Beautiful design, congrats on your accomplishment. You have me wondering how long I have been doing this I will need to take a look.

So based on the comment above I don't stand a chance at making a trade :rolleyes: ?

Oh my gosh y'all all of the above is actually a little overwhelming and very very kind.

I will get with everybody that has emailed me and posted here, BUT this is what’s going on with me right now and why I can’t respond until Monday.

We (Texas) have a little event going on down here called the 5th Annual Texas Challenge this weekend and things for me have been and will be crazy until Monday because…well lets see.

The last three days it’s been raining and I mean raining like crazy, like Buffalo Bayou is over its banks therefore all of my local caches needed my attention today. Some are accessible and some are not some needed love and some got lucky. Can’t have folks coming in from all over Texas and my caches not be in order right? I’m also in the middle of trying to finish another Pepper quilt for the Silent Auction that takes place Saturday during the event. So the stupid rain thru a wrench in my plans…should have been sewing instead of doing cache maintenance! I did manage to get one find today Yippe-Skipee!

There I go rambling on and on again…sorry y’all. Now really I must make a pot of coffee and get to sewing!

Later

Pepper

Oh my gosh y'all all of the above is actually a little overwhelming and very very kind.

I will get with everybody that has emailed me and posted here, BUT this is what’s going on with me right now and why I can’t respond until Monday.

We (Texas) have a little event going on down here called the 5th Annual Texas Challenge this weekend and things for me have been and will be crazy until Monday because…well lets see.

Pepper, I can't wait to see you coin up close. Congratulations! With your years of caching experience, I am sure North Texas will only beat South Texas by a little. B)

I am in Houston area now, be at the challenge tomorrow. And man that was SOME rain, no joke!

Good morning y'all, my new 2007 trackable "Celebrating 5 years of geocaching!" coin has arrived, along with my new 2007 non-trackable. Matter of fact today is my 5th anniversary of geocaching, wow that went by fast. No way could I have known on this day 5 years ago I would still be caching today.

Congrats on the five years! Here's to many more! We will hit six years in a couple of months :P It is hard to believe that we started geocaching less than a year after the first cache was hidden B)

My twins were only 8 years old when we started and now <shiver> they are teenagers. My husband (SuperGenius) still gives me a hard time about geodivorcing him back in January of 2003. :P The only reason he even has any finds on his new account is because I logged them for him (that got old quick) he still caches (sometimes) but rarely logs online.

Heh! Your husband sounds like my wife B) Sharon almost never looks at the site, never logs anything and leaves it up to me to figure out where we'll go when we go out together. Which is why our geo-nick is a team one B) Even solo finds go to the team's credit, which works for us.

Are your pepper shaped coins for sale? If so, I would love a couple of them.

My thoughts, exactly. We'll get some of the silver trackables, but we would love one or two of the pepper-shaped ones, whether trackable or not.

Yes mam I do well with in person trading...nothing to forget, nothing to mail, nothing to remember AND I get hand shake a conversation and maybe even a hug or two. B)

Pepper

A hug from Pepper and a chance to trade coins in person!! I just knew that plane ticket to Raleigh would be worth it :P See you at GWS5.

Chris-Team Shydog

PS. Very nice looking coin Pepper. Congratulations on your 5 years of caching.

Whee! Way to go, Peppper...Congrats on the five year anniversary....boy, I'm glad we got to meet at GeocoinFest 'cause I can't make the Texas Challenge...darn...and you won't believe why...SICK DOGGIE!!! Anyhow, I bought the Silver anniversary coin, look for the email for a trade...lol...be nice...I'm a fellow Texan...and why didn't you tell me you quilt...ME TOO...gotta be some extra points for sharing two labor intensive, addictive, but loveable hobbies...rofl...watch out for that wild horse...all bets are off when it comes to a challenge!

Edited by Team OleOmi