What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Lets see... Since satruday I've recieved 4 coins

Saturday:

Bahama Starfish (Nickel coating) - will be releasing into the wild very very soon :)

Bahama Starfish (Black Nickel coating) - going to keep in my personal inventory

Star Crazy - Venus (Black Nickel coating) - probably will release sometime in the near future

Monday:

Crystal Fairy - this one will be permanently in my collection/hands, to gorgeous of a coin to send into the wild, I knew it was going to look nice, but this coin is absolutely amazing!! I might even use it to track just how many miles I've walked while caching.... actually thats exactly what I'll do :)

I do have a question though and maybe someone can help me with this. I activated the Crystal Fairy coin and it is in my inventory. How would I use the coin to track myself? if no one knows, thats ok I'll figure it out on my own :)

Edited by Hunter of Sock Monsters

I do have a question though and maybe someone can help me with this. I activated the Crystal Fairy coin and it is in my inventory. How would I use the coin to track myself? if no one knows, thats ok I'll figure it out on my own :)

It's called coin dipping. Just drop your coin into each cache listing (not the real cache, just when you log your find) and then retrieve it. You can keep track of your miles that way.

It's called coin dipping. Just drop your coin into each cache listing (not the real cache, just when you log your find) and then retrieve it. You can keep track of your miles that way.

Fantastic!! Thanks Team Fireboy!!

It's been a few days since I posted here....

-Enigma coin....now to try and figure it out. Will probably pass this one to PengoDaddy. He is good at stuff like that. I hope he can crack it.

-Caching Pill Set V2. These are great!!

-dflye poker chip. Thanks so much!! :) :)

-Team De Zaanhoeve LE and XLE...woot!! B):DB)

-Auntie Nae personal...this coin is sooo cute and I love it. I think I will battling over this one with PengoBeky. She'll probably win.

-The Tapps personal ...this is great!! Thanks so much! The hubby loved it!! :)

-Kuntry Kushin AC - I was laughing for 1/2 hour when I opened this one. The sayings on the back are great!! Thanks SOOOO much Mark!! :DB)

-Tenneessee Jed's personal in hard enamel and glitter. I love these too. Thanks for the trade!! B)

I can't tell you enough how much receiving these coin trades made my day. Kinda had a rough weekend and looking at the coins put a smile on my face. Thanks for all the trades!!

Wow, there are some really great people here :)

Today (Mon) we received a great FTF Christmas coin from Theotokos. We just received the same coin from Frank n Beck just the other day but they will both be treasured. Now I have one for my collection and Chip has one for his. Thank you both so very much, your generous hearts will not be forgotten.

After roughing it at the cabin for a few days, I returned home and found a mailer waiting. Hmmm, I haven`t ordered anything. Like a kid at Christmas I open the mailer and out come a Christ Centered Caching coin, a pin for a coin I don`t have ( have previous years version) and a nice card.

Surprises are nice. Surprises involving coins and pins are GREAT.

Thanks so much wwflover13 for the card, wishes, pins, and coins. :)

Wow....either the mail came REALLY early this morning or I got a special delivery....either way...WOW!!

Ran out in the rain since I saw a BUBBLER in the mail lady's hand....I was happy I did!! The package came from PengoFamily....YIPPEEE!!! I had to run back to the house since the rain is really coming down, but I managed to rip a corner open in the process. Inside the house, I empty the contents...WOW...what a BEAUTIFUL copper Christmas ornament coin!!! This is BY FAR one of the most beautiful coins I've seen!! THANK-YOU Chantal...I LOVE IT!!

Also in the package was my prize from the New Year's cointest...a Signal July 2006 coin...GREAT!! I had one of these, but...well....we all know how that worked out...don't we?? AWESOME!!! I'm feeling like Christmas has been extended with all these great coins coming in!!! YHANK-YOU!!!!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I got my handcuffs! Thank you, FairyHoney! Mamma told me it was you that sent me the handcuffs and I love them, they are my favorite in the whole world!

And then I got some other coins from The Klever Boys, too, an English Cider Geojelly that is so pretty and sparkly and a BikeDog coin that mamma says looks like a squished penny. I don't really remember what a penny looks like. Mamma says it looks like our 50 öre coin here.

I'm getting lots of cool stamps, too. My gramma here is helping me collect them, too!

Today I got MORE coins! Mamma gave me the GeoTag that USYoopers gave us and it's really cool, and I got a really pretty coin that I'm going to share with Caitlyn. I got a Sisters geocoin from Donorgirl and some cool art and craft stuff! Mamma helped me put the picture up.

Thank you for the cool coins!

Hanna :(

pysseloc8.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I got my handcuffs! Thank you, FairyHoney! Mamma told me it was you that sent me the handcuffs and I love them, they are my favorite in the whole world!

And then I got some other coins from The Klever Boys, too, an English Cider Geojelly that is so pretty and sparkly and a BikeDog coin that mamma says looks like a squished penny. I don't really remember what a penny looks like. Mamma says it looks like our 50 öre coin here.

I'm getting lots of cool stamps, too. My gramma here is helping me collect them, too!

Today I got MORE coins! Mamma gave me the GeoTag that USYoopers gave us and it's really cool, and I got a really pretty coin that I'm going to share with Caitlyn. I got a Sisters geocoin from Donorgirl and some cool art and craft stuff! Mamma helped me put the picture up.

Thank you for the cool coins!

Hanna :(

pysseloc8.jpg

You are VERY welcomed, Hannah ;) I somhow Knew you would Love them. The sisters coin Is rather special also ! So, are those crafts to become Travel Bugs? :D

Fairyhoney

I only got one coin package yesterday, and was a little disappointed there was only one...........

UNTIL I OPENED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been sent a Templar and Two tone Sputnik!!!! :(;):D :D

Rinauldi, I am just so thrilled! Thankyou so much. You are a legend!! :D

Looks like I can now cross two coins off my most wanted list!

Geocoins make me happy :D

Days and days of nothing, then three packages at once! :)

Over the Edge personal shiny silver :blink: Thanks for the trade! I love this coin for so many reasons (bet you could tell by the pictures :anicute: )

An Original Stash Plaque :) Thanks for the trade Jaime! Love'n it.

Deaf Awareness Antique Copper :P:D Wow, what a nice looking coin with the contrast of the enamel. Thanks for the trade Jackie!

All in all, the best coin day in weeks :P

Oh, and a White Elephant, too (but that came in on Friday) ;)

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Not in my mail, more like in my driveway.

I had a knock on the door this afternoon, a loud knock..."JINKIES the cops" I thought....the jig is up!! Sure enough, the LEOs were at my door. I quickly dismissed running out the back door as I recognized the lady...and what she had in her hand.

I quickly opened the door and was told of a recent drug bust which produced some great treasures of old...MY BINDER OF COINS!!!!!!! I was able to open the binder and ID the coins as mine (which had already been done by the LEO, she knew about caching and checked ownership through the tracking numbers of a few), they had to go back at the time....something about evidence?? I'll get them back soon!!!

It's like finding an old friend, better than hitting the lotto (OK, I exaggerate a bit here)...it's just AWESOME!! All my coins which had been activated have been returned to me (well, will be soon). Now, no sign of my poor Maggie or the ammo box loaded with personals and event coins....but we'll take what we can get here!!!!

I had a knock on the door this afternoon, a loud knock..."JINKIES the cops" I thought....the jig is up!! Sure enough, the LEOs were at my door. I quickly dismissed running out the back door as I recognized the lady...and what she had in her hand.

I quickly opened the door and was told of a recent drug bust which produced some great treasures of old...MY BINDER OF COINS!!!!!!! I was able to open the binder and ID the coins as mine (which had already been done by the LEO, she knew about caching and checked ownership through the tracking numbers of a few), they had to go back at the time....something about evidence?? I'll get them back soon!!!

It's like finding an old friend, better than hitting the lotto (OK, I exaggerate a bit here)...it's just AWESOME!! All my coins which had been activated have been returned to me (well, will be soon). Now, no sign of my poor Maggie or the ammo box loaded with personals and event coins....but we'll take what we can get here!!!!

Oh HALLELUJAH Rod! I'm so happy for ya!

Now, whatcha gonna do with all your pretties? They gonna stay in your car this time, or did ya learn yer lesson, lol?

Congrats, my friend, I'm so glad you got them back!!

Naomi :D

Wow, that's so cool! I came onto the forums after this happened but quickly picked up the general story. Its amazing that you got them back, or will :-)

Oh Roddy, this is WONDERFUL news. I can't imagine how you must feel to know you are going to get them back again! :D

THANKS for all the great comments everyone. I don't have the coins yet, they are likely sitting in some evidence locker with an ugly tag on them (I have no idea, just imagining). I WILL get them back soon though, and from the quick viewing I had, they looked to all be there!!

I will ask the WONDERFUL LEO lady if she'll log them when I chat with her next, we'll see!! The whole story behind this is truly amazing, and as one has said, activating these coins is what brought them back home!! All (or most) of the coins in this binder were activated, the LEO checked the tracking numbers!!!

A few of the coins I recall being in the binder....my LACKEY!!!!! This coin was given me by Bryan at the MWGB...very special to me. My Jeep'en Jumpers coin, also VERY special to me...WOW!! Also, my gold LHD event coin, only 10 made...YIPPEE!! There were 72 coins, I can't wait to get "reacquainted"!!!

Back from paying bills (sheesh, who'd have thunk I'd be happy to pay bills), all caught up. (did I say that?????) That's a WONDERFUL feeling, to NOT be behind on any bills for a change!!! Haven't been able to say that since my unemployment left me hanging!!!!

Oooops my mailbox...today the cute little fishy I won in the "TnT" auction came....THANKS Karma!!! I know just where this one is going to next!!