What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

There is only one word to describe that Worker Of Wood coin, WOW!!!!! (Pun intended) It has been awhile since I have seen something done that no one else has done.

I agree. That coin had to cost a fortune. It is beautiful beyond words.... the detail on the hand, the tie-dye lettering, that magnet. Very awesome coin.

There is only one word to describe that Worker Of Wood coin, WOW!!!!! (Pun intended) It has been awhile since I have seen something done that no one else has done.

I agree. That coin had to cost a fortune. It is beautiful beyond words.... the detail on the hand, the tie-dye lettering, that magnet. Very awesome coin.

Yes, there is a bit of one-upsmanship going on in the Bay Area between the GBA coins, personals, etc.

Everybody's trying to out-do each other :lol: .

Makes for a nice place to be! B)

Yes, there is a bit of one-upsmanship going on in the Bay Area between the GBA coins, personals, etc.

Everybody's trying to out-do each other :lol: .

Makes for a nice place to be! B)

WOW, if members of the GBA are trying to out do one another, I can't wait for the next coin!!! B)

Lets see, nothing today (its sunday) but friday i received 5 coins and saturday 2 more.. :ph34r:

Fri: AtlantaGal, PrairiePartners, Team ChoyChev, CacheDragons, Dliming.

Sat: Jaybee, RocknCrystal

i'm looking forward to Tuesday. :( Since Post Office will be closed Monday.

If you have a personal coin, maybe we can trade and ill look forward to receiving your coin too!

Nero

Dont worry, in Germany, you get get 3 - 4 weeks of vacation a year. I dont think it hurts to work on the 2nd, I mean, who wants a day off in the cold winter? Give me the summer anytime .

Yeah, your right, it's even worse (or better? :lol: ) Normally an employee has around 30 working days vacation a year. But therefor our economy is somehow not going that well it should :P We should work more - but who wants that :P ?!

Just a couple of coins today B)

(1) IA 2005

(1) OR 2004

(1) GOWT 2004

(2) CCGC CITO Gold

(1) Shop99er

(2) GGA

(2) KENTUCKY 2005

(2) SeabeckTribe

(2) TCWC-V

(2) Maine

(1) Wanna Go