What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got a registered mail tag in the mail today. Who the hell sent me coins via registered mail? Now I gotta go to the post office.  :D

If you ordered the World of Geocaching coins that's most likely what the parcel is.

I guess I gotta call the post office. I won't be able to pick-up the package until next Saturday. I hope they don't send it back.

Where did the Hides and Finds Geocoin Club coin come from?  How do you get it?

The Hides & Finds Geocoin Club was formed several months ago. It's a limited membership coin club and currently membership is at capacity.

Only 100 of the HFGcC coins will be made and there will be a series of 12 coins. Each coin will be either a cache container or a cache hide location.

Set up your trades now. It doesn't seem likely that a lot of these will be seen in the wild.

:P Got my Moun10Bike V3 in the mail today B)

Now how in the heck do I get one???? ;);)

B) I made a trade with Moun10Bike to get mine B)

What did you trade.......Packman5? Have you been holding out on us?

B) It wasn't a Personal Coin because I don't have one......YET :blink:

Hopefully no appendages! I emailed moun10bike, figure what can it hurt??? (I'm NOT giving up my kid though, but my left index finger....??????) :unsure:

B) Got my Moun10Bike V3 in the mail today B)

Now how in the heck do I get one???? ;):P

B) I made a trade with Moun10Bike to get mine B)

What did you trade.......Packman5? Have you been holding out on us?

B) It wasn't a Personal Coin because I don't have one......YET :blink:

Hopefully no appendages! I emailed moun10bike, figure what can it hurt??? (I'm NOT giving up my kid though, but my left index finger....??????) :unsure:

He already has a kid, so I doubt he'd make that trade anyway ;)

I got a bunch today, but since one of them was a v.3 Moun10Bike coin, do I need to list any more for you to know it was a good day for us? My 4 year old nephew asked me if I would leave it to him when I die. I said no, it's going to be buried with me... :unsure:

Edited by Marky