Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Thanks all for the congrats, yesterday was such fun! Met Weightman and found the cache at Kubota Gardens (Beautiful Gardens a must do) then on to a few more for the set up. Met Nolenator at Ask Eleanor laughed and cached some more. Oh yeah, we laughed some more. Then met Moun10bike for the big moment at Stumped on the Wetside Thanks Runhills for setting this one up for me. Fun, & tricky cache in beautiful woodland setting. Trillums, Bleeding hearts and Spring Beauties all in bloom. Then off to dinner where Runhills joined us. All in all a very memoriable time. Did I tell you how we all laughed, and yes, Garmin won the Maggie versus Garmin contest! Go Garmin. Thanks Lucy, Pepper, Robinego, Weightman, Nolenator, Moun10bike, Runhills, and XY for making it such a fun day.

Robinego & I just got home. And this all happened yesterday. I'm ready to hit the sack.

Edit: and Ricky too, thanks for joining us also. I was so tired last night I think I was mumbling.

Edited by Patudles
Did I tell you how we all laughed, and yes, Garmin won the Maggie versus Garmin contest! Go Garmin.

Uh, and WHO was keeping score? Lucy...a Garmin girl...yeah, thought so. <_<

Now Lucy assured me that she was totally impartial. If you can't believe a Garmin girl, who can you believe.

:blink::):ph34r:

Did I tell you how we all laughed, and yes, Garmin won the Maggie versus Garmin contest! Go Garmin.

Uh, and WHO was keeping score? Lucy...a Garmin girl...yeah, thought so. <_<

Now Lucy assured me that she was totally impartial. If you can't believe a Garmin girl, who can you believe.

:blink::):ph34r:

the Garmin verses Magellan contest was rigged! Lucy you wanna BOX?

Congrats Patudles WOW it was fun time my jaw hurts from all the laughing.

Thank you Robin for the perfect nav skills. B)

Pepper

No, Pepper, I will not BOX you. Wanna toe wrastle? :lol:B)B)B)

But I will challenge you and Robin to a re-match. Patudles and I are up for it . (I hope everyone knows that this is a running joke and not to be taken seriously as a Garmin vs Maggie thing B):DB)B)B)

Any time, any place! You Maggie girls are going to say that I'm making up the rules so you make up the rules, you name the place and the judge. We'll be there. WE have nothing to cover up B):huh:;)

Congrats, Allanon! To mark the occasion, here's a Shannara quotation for you: "I only feel truly alive within the vast wilderness of the Northland, for it is only when I am lost within her unforgiving embrace that I find true serenity."

Someone that actually knows who Allanon is!!! I'm honored!

AndrewRJ and I had originally planned to do the P&C event next week as our #200's, but today was just too good for us...since LittleBlue was on a mission to pass Eraseek today. ;-)

It was so great to do it today with both him and LB (who started the same month as I did but is way ahead of me in 'Finds' that it's embarrasing for me)...

A great day was had by all and I'm so glad to have met so many new friends in the last 6 months...You guys are great...thank you!