Geocache Bandit Mystery Geocoin

The Amigos

All I have to say is...

YEEEEE-HAW!

and

thanks_cowboy_boot.gif to the Geo_Bandit!!

Once more, a mystery coiner managed to time things just right.

I've a head cold coming on, haven't seen my sweet Swede since 5:30 Monday morning (he's due home in the next hour or so, thankfully) and was greeted by the 8 year old, who I also haven't seen since Monday morning with "I don't want to go home, I want to stay at gramma's longer" after a long day at work, of which 6 hours of an 8 hour day was spent explaining to customers who wanted information on their bills that the system was down and getting yelled at by some of them for it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

At least the 2 year old was happy to see mamma... lots of hugs and kisses to make the day better from her <_<

2904667241_957f6109cb_o.jpg

2905511848_b31768e83e_o.jpg

2904667397_597b75bf8a_o.jpg

Naomi :D

1. Montana does not have bandits, we have outlaws and vigilantes

2. I don't have dark hair

3. I don't wear bows in my hair and if I did it wouldn't be red (for those of you who know what I look like, you know why).

4. I don't wear earrings

5. I don't wear black glasses

6. I don't wear a black cowboy hat, I wear a straw hat, all year 'round (those who have seen me know that).

7. I don't use green and yellow (imitatation hard enamel) in my coins let alone those little virtual ghosts in my designs.

8. If I ever was going to make a mystery coin, trust me, no one would know it was me, ever and it certainly wouldn't have a tie in to a 'Cowgirl' theme (that's what my personal is for :D)

The Lady denies to much, me thinks... <_<

All your points pull down a wonderful mystery coin! What a cool design!

I want a bandana like that, where can I get one? :D

Thank you, Geo_Bandit, for your generosity and bringing smiles to all those coiners.

It's a truly delightful design.

(I love the earrings, I never go without earings myself...)

Regards, ElliPirelli

Waited until a bit late to head to work this morning, it's cold out (39 degrees this morning...OUCH), I have a sore throat etc...so I was home when the maillady ran! Although she still seemed a bit miffed about yesterday's deliveries, she greeted me with a smile as I walked out to the box, she even handed me my mail. A bill and a black bubbler...nice bubbler was my first thought! Then I thought NICE STAMP (mine's a cowgirl riding a bucking bronco...very nicely done)!! And then I read the name on the stamp and was hurriedly (yet carefully) opening the bubbler up!

Inside was a nice card and Geo_Bandit #55!! Was it just a coincidence that I received this number, or has this wonderful mystery coiner been doing her homework?? Great touch! This coin really did bring a smile to my face, you live up to your motto..."Provider of smile all over the world"!

THANK YOU, my friend, much appreciated!!

AND...CONGRATS to all you lucky varmints out there!! Who'll be roped in next??

Waited until a bit late to head to work this morning, it's cold out (39 degrees this morning...OUCH), I have a sore throat etc...so I was home when the maillady ran! Although she still seemed a bit miffed about yesterday's deliveries, she greeted me with a smile as I walked out to the box, she even handed me my mail. A bill and a black bubbler...nice bubbler was my first thought! Then I thought NICE STAMP (mine's a cowgirl riding a bucking bronco...very nicely done)!! And then I read the name on the stamp and was hurriedly (yet carefully) opening the bubbler up!

Inside was a nice card and Geo_Bandit #55!! Was it just a coincidence that I received this number, or has this wonderful mystery coiner been doing her homework?? Great touch! This coin really did bring a smile to my face, you live up to your motto..."Provider of smile all over the world"!

THANK YOU, my friend, much appreciated!!

AND...CONGRATS to all you lucky varmints out there!! Who'll be roped in next??

Congrds Roddy on receiving the New Mystery Coin, We hope that after receiving this coin that your sore throat will go away. We cant wait to see who gets roped in next :rolleyes: We hope that we get smiles like others have been getting :santa: when they receive this mystery coin.

We have been roped in, YeeeHawwww! When the mail came today I saw two manila envelopes, and as I am expecting some coins I purchased I thought it might be them. Husband says "No, those are the Mineral of the Month Club rocks for the kids". He saw I was a bit disappointed (but happy for the girls, they are always excited to get their packages) and he commented that I might have received a coin and handed me a black bubbler. I knew from one look at it and the stamp exactly what it was and I started to smile from ear to ear!!!! I exclaimed, "It's a mystery coin, it's the geo bandit mystery coin!". Thank you so much for our very first mystery coin and for brightening up a stormy, rainy day here in Oregon! I love the design and I so very much appreciate being thought of :)

Thank you Geo_Bandit,

burgessfour-proud owners of the Geo_Bandit Geocoin #131 :D

TheGeo_BanditGeocoin.jpg

Edited by burgessfour
We have been roped in, YeeeHawwww! When the mail came today I saw two manila envelopes, and as I am expecting some coins I purchased I thought it might be them. Husband says "No, those are the Mineral of the Month Club rocks for the kids". He saw I was a bit disappointed (but happy for the girls, they are always excited to get their packages) and he commented that I might have received a coin and handed me a black bubbler. I knew from one look at it and the stamp exactly what it was and I started to smile from ear to ear!!!! I exclaimed, "It's a mystery coin, it's the geo bandit mystery coin!". Thank you so much for our very first mystery coin and for brightening up a stormy, rainy day here in Oregon! I love the design and I so very much appreciate being thought of :)

Thank you Geo_Bandit,

TheGeo_BanditGeocoin.jpg

ConGrads on receiving the Geo_Bandit Mystery Geocoin :D:D:D

Thank you Geo_Bandit,

TheGeo_BanditGeocoin.jpg

Congratulations on being one of the lucky receivers of this awesome coin! :D

Thank you Geo_Bandit,

TheGeo_BanditGeocoin.jpg

I felt like a kid on Christmas morning (still do)!!!!

Thank you Geo_Bandit,

TheGeo_BanditGeocoin.jpg

I felt like a kid on Christmas morning (still do)!!!!

whhooottttttt

Congrats with your first mysteriecoin, and you got a very fine and beautiful mysteriecoin :D:D:D

Your first will always in your heart :D:D

Thanks geo-bandit you are spreading smiles fast, like that :laughing::laughing:

Congratulations to the ones getting these neet looking coins. :(

They remind me of LD

that was my first thought. :rolleyes:

let's hear it for the ladies who wear ka'boy hats! mine is a smashed straw one. but i really want one of these:

http://www.tomhirt.com/

if i give up geocoins, i can afford one!

this one:

hatstyle5.jpg

or this one:

hatstyle4.jpg

have to try them on my very-short-hair head and see what it looks like.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

As I am not American, and couldn't do justice to the yeehawing, I would just like to say

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

to the ;) Geo_Bandit :D

I am the very thrilled recipient of number 112!! :D

As soon as I saw the black bubble mailer and very cool personalised stamp, I got the shakes! YAY!!!!

I LOVE this coin - thankyou sooooo much!!

And may I just say you have done very well at disguising yourself :(:rolleyes:

Edited by Cheesy pigs
YeeHaw, Hippy cowyea! I found a package in the mail today.

Thank you very much Geo_Bandit for the special gift. I think I may have something

for you to that will give you a smile like you gave me. I'll shoot you a email with my

gift. Thanks again and again! :)

Yeh, Congrads to you Joranada. Nice to see friends smile and know that their day has been blessed.

We are so happy for you.

Congrads to everyone else lately that has received the Bandit coin as well.

Barry and Valarie

of sweetlife

Well, well, what have we here? :huh:

Sleek black bubbler? Check! :D

Cool custom stamp? Check! :D

Geo_Bandit Calling Card? Check! :huh:

Gorgeous Geo_Bandit Geocoin? Check, check, check!!! :huh: :huh: :(

Oh yeah! I've been roped in too! :)

Thank you, Oh Provider of Smiles!!! You sure provided one for me today!!!

coins455cr.jpgcoins456.jpg

CF30

RW had gone out to get the mail this morning and came back in with 2 packages. He said "Looks like we got some coins." I pick up the black padded mailer and look at the stamp... I say "I bet this is a mystery coin!" Sure enough we received Geo_Bandit # 32!

Thanks to whomever sent this coin. It made our day a bit brighter (Our whole household is sick :) )