The Geocoin Fairy Geocoin?

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Ditto to that. Congrats everyone and keep the pics coming. They are terrific. ;)

Well, I have no cute little girls here to pose with my new coin (although I do have a few shelties who I might be able to pose with it for me). Since I was unable to get pictures up yesterday because I was busy taking ClickChik to a spinning/knitting/sewing/etc event yesterday, it only seems fair that I used some of her recent completed projects as backgrounds for coin pictures. Here you will find my coin poised on one of her new mittens, and also on one of her new socks (both hand knitted by herself, and the mitten yarn may have also been spun by herself as well)...

IMG_2326%20(Small).JPG

Full Size Image

IMG_2328%20(Small).JPG

Full Size Image

IMG_2330%20(Small).JPG

Full Size Image

IMG_2332%20(Small).JPG

Full Size Image

The first two images on on the mitten, the bottom two are on the sock. Sorry about the sizes for those of you still on dial-up. The full size images are available at the link beneath each image above.

Ditto to that. Congrats everyone and keep the pics coming. They are terrific. ;)

Well, I have no cute little girls here to pose with my new coin (although I do have a few shelties who I might be able to pose with it for me). Since I was unable to get pictures up yesterday because I was busy taking ClickChik to a spinning/knitting/sewing/etc event yesterday, it only seems fair that I used some of her recent completed projects as backgrounds for coin pictures. Here you will find my coin poised on one of her new mittens, and also on one of her new socks (both hand knitted by herself, and the mitten yarn may have also been spun by herself as well)...

IMG_2326%20(Small).JPG

Full Size Image

IMG_2328%20(Small).JPG

Full Size Image

IMG_2330%20(Small).JPG

Full Size Image

IMG_2332%20(Small).JPG

Full Size Image

The first two images on on the mitten, the bottom two are on the sock. Sorry about the sizes for those of you still on dial-up. The full size images are available at the link beneath each image above.

Congrats to you and all the other recent finders!

I don't spend much time in the forums, but knew you like the stories so thought I'd post mine. When The Battle of Champion Hill (GC14ZVK) was published, I thought about going after the FTF honors, but instead called a friend and let him go after it. Now, several days (and several finders) later, I am on my way home from Vicksburg and decide to stop by and grab the cache. It was nestled in a small hole in a beautiful, large, twisted red cedar tree. Imagine my surprise when I removed the micro cache container and spotted the coin sitting underneath, like an egg in its nest!

All I can say is Thank You so much GCF! I still had some unactivated coins in the Jeep left from my runs at GW5, so I left a Delorme Challenge coin for the next finder.

Ditto to that. Congrats everyone and keep the pics coming. They are terrific. :D

**********PICTURES DELETED SINCE I'M ON DIAL-UP************

The colors in the yarn are beautiful. Purple has never been a favorite color of mine but the kids now want to find a coin with those miTtens also. LOL As long as they still have dreams to hang onto all is well in our world.

We never get tires of seeing closeups of coin. It looks so fantastic with a small child in the picture or not. CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH NEW OWNER. More pictures...........

Ditto to that. Congrats everyone and keep the pics coming. They are terrific. :D

Well, I have no cute little girls here to pose with my new coin (although I do have a few shelties who I might be able to pose with it for me).

I wouldn't mind seeing the shelties!!! LOL

(I have no little girls either or boys for that matter!)

Congratulations to all the recent finders!

Edited by LadyBee4T

Well, I have no cute little girls here to pose with my new coin (although I do have a few shelties who I might be able to pose with it for me).

I wouldn't mind seeing the shelties!!! LOL

Here are a couple teasers for you (links since they may be rather large and are not coin related):

Agility Tunnel

Agility Jump

Agility Start

Another Agility Start

We were attending an early morning event before leaving on a road trip (which we just got back from) and heard that The Geocoin Fairy had posted an Attended log on the event. We went hunting around the area and came up with #58 in an illuminated spot just outside the event. Thanks Geocoin Fairy for getting up early and seeing us off, and for the wonderful geocoin!

--Marky

We were attending an early morning event before leaving on a road trip (which we just got back from) and heard that The Geocoin Fairy had posted an Attended log on the event. We went hunting around the area and came up with #58 in an illuminated spot just outside the event. Thanks Geocoin Fairy for getting up early and seeing us off, and for the wonderful geocoin!

--Marky

Sweet. Congrats to you & Joani!! Good hunting! <_<

Woo Hoo!! I got notification last night that the Geocoin Fairy visited our Palmer History Tour cache! :blink:

Of course I had to wait to visit until this morning, as my 6 year old, Alexa, would have been pretty upset with Dad if I had gone without her to make the discovery! She was all smiles and stories after picking up the beautiful #82 coin - thanks for the generosity and fun, Geocoin Fairy!! :(

Pics coming a bit later!

--Marky

Congrats Marky! Glad you are back safe from your road trip.

nielsenc

Woo Hoo!! I got notification last night that the Geocoin Fairy visited our Palmer History Tour cache! :blink:

Of course I had to wait to visit until this morning, as my 6 year old, Alexa, would have been pretty upset with Dad if I had gone without her to make the discovery! She was all smiles and stories after picking up the beautiful #82 coin - thanks for the generosity and fun, Geocoin Fairy!! :(

Pics coming a bit later!

Congrats Dosido. :(

I was supiresd she did stop at alaska ... but however in valdze..... i was disppoint because i have school next week monday at anchorage .... and really want that geocion so bad....and many other ... but i will keep chase her till she settle at anchorage where i can get there :0 thx you for settal at alaska at valdz but wish you drop off at anchorage :mad: for your hard fly to cache again thx you :(

Edited by deafhunt

Good Finds Dosido and Marky...Glad to see some more finders! :D Now if we can just that thumb workin on Deafhunt :grin: ...Where theres a will theres a way! But just imagine Deafhunt tryin to tell a wouldbe ride offering where he's gotta go and why! :grin:

Just make a sign and sit on the interstate Deafhunt..."VALDEZ PLEAZE...GEOCOIN FAIRY WAITING...please help" :grin:

Wheres Super Deafy when you need him?????? :D

Edited by 007BigD