The Geocoin Fairy Geocoin?

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Congrats to all!

Must be nice to finally have a Fairy at your side! :D

Just missed another Cali Drop! <_< ...Only the finder only noted they traded coins!...Did they really grab the GCF??? Guess its a trip to San Jose for me to find out if I wanna know... better hang tight cause thats a Big place ya down there and willing to bet it got snagged up by a lucky Fairy finder!

But dont worry bout me...I just got my fairy dust from Ebay and gonna sprinkle it all around my neck of the woods, just to make the Fairy feel alittle more at home when she does come! :P

It was picked up. We were ready to make the 600 mile round trip up to San Jose after a whole 24 hours went by with no finder's log. Just as we started to set off it was picked up, traded for an ... ho hum, no big deal!! WHAT??? We were ready, the bike was gassed up and our helmet shields polished.... 5 hours and we'da been there. Oh well, better luck next time.

Meanwhile congrats to all the recent lucky finders!! :D:D:D

5 new GCF coins dropped off in the UK!! The bike is gassed up, new tires, new shocks.... we're going for it - all the way from California!! I wonder if they'll still be there when we arrive?

I picked up the one in Chester at Goddess Minerva cache at the weekend. I'd never heard of the Geocoin Fairy, but a bit of googling told me about her. My 5 year old (Rob) loves the coin.

I also know the one left in North Wales (NWWT 1a (I'll take the low road)) has been picked up as I was in the area today and called on the cache - but the coin had gone. The other 3 are far too many miles away for me to check on them

PhilPamandRob

Well, I really hate to do this but I see no other alternative. Many of you here have no idea what I look like or what I do for a living. Up until this point, it has been highly secretive. I try to use my powers for only good and positive things.... I am a Wizard and my name is Merlin :laughing: I will now be invoking a special little spell to atttract the GCF to Montana. I, Merlin, shall have a GCF! (I'm the one in the middle, lol)

oops, let me try and resize that enormous picture, lol (much better)

halloween2006resize.jpg

Edited by tsunrisebey

I have been watching the Gecoin Fairy for a while now. I went to eat my supper in front of the computer, like normal ( I know that's a bad habit LOL) when I saw that the GCF has visited a cache near by. I dropped my sandwich..it can wait until later and ran for the cache. I had no trouble finding the cache not too far from my house. Because I left the house so quickly I forgot my swag bag, but I rummaged around in my purse and found an unactivated Moustik butterfly coin. Isn't it amazing what we find in our purse? LOL I swapped the Moustik coin for the GCF coin. I am glad I made it there before C6 as he also wants this coin.

Thanks GCF!! (and thanks PF for the translation)

I have been watching the Gecoin Fairy for a while now. I went to eat my supper in front of the computer, like normal ( I know that's a bad habit LOL) when I saw that the GCF has visited a cache near by. I dropped my sandwich..it can wait until later and ran for the cache. I had no trouble finding the cache not too far from my house. Because I left the house so quickly I forgot my swag bag, but I rummaged around in my purse and found an unactivated Moustik butterfly coin. Isn't it amazing what we find in our purse? LOL I swapped the Moustik coin for the GCF coin. I am glad I made it there before C6 as he also wants this coin.

Thanks GCF!! (and thanks PF for the translation)

How do you keep track of the geocoin fairy?

How do you guys know what cache and when she is placing a coin? :laughing:

Find The Geocoin Fairy's account and put the shortcut on your desktop. That way, you can check as often as you want. That's how I got to find mine.

Congrats to all the new finders. :laughing: That little fairy really gets around. The little wings must be getting a bit tired. :unsure::blink:

Great pics of the little kids and bigger kids. :huh:

Find The Geocoin Fairy's account and put the shortcut on your desktop. That way, you can check as often as you want. That's how I got to find mine.

Congrats to all the new finders. :huh: That little fairy really gets around. The little wings must be getting a bit tired. :unsure::huh:

Great pics of the little kids and bigger kids. :blink:

Big JohnP-How do you find the GF's account? And what do you mean by putting the shortcut on my desktop? :laughing:

How do you guys know what cache and when she is placing a coin? :unsure:

This shows where she has been. :blink:

Good Grief, Bunya, how did you find this? :laughing:

I looked at the form of the url when I retrieved a list of my found geocaches and replace Bunya with The Geocoin Fairy, and (after a sprinkle of fairy dust (adding + +)) it worked. :huh:

Congrats to all the new finders. :huh: That little fairy really gets around. The little wings must be getting a bit tired. :unsure::huh:

Great pics of the little kids and bigger kids. :blink:

Big JohnP-How do you find the GF's account? And what do you mean by putting the shortcut on my desktop? :laughing:

Go into the Groundspeak profile for The Geocoin Fairy, right click on the account and click on create shortcut. You will get the shortcut to the account directly on your desktop.

How do you guys know what cache and when she is placing a coin? :D

This shows where she has been. :D

Good Grief, Bunya, how did you find this? :D

Another good way is to look around for fairy dust. You can usually find some sprinkled around the cache........ :D:(

Go West my Fairy friend...Go west!...Oh, but after your stay in the mountain states for a bit! :(

Got a few worthy caches in these parts, itchin for a Fairy visit! Thought we'd never see ya again, then all of a sudden your out and about spreading fairy goodness again! :D

The Fairy dust I got off of Ebay, turned out to be FREAKIN GLITTER!!!...Sprinkled it about any darn ways! :D