The Geocoin Fairy Geocoin?

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

The lovely little Geocoin Fairy visited our lovely little country yesterday. And she choose a cache nearby our lovely little home. The only thing was i had to cross one BIG river. And i did that in a world record time.

Yep, she did and she also visited a cache near our home. And no big rivers to hold us back <_< All it took was a walk through a nice forest to find the cache and more important: the coin!

Geocoin Fairy, thank you so much for this wonderful coin!!! I'll make sure it gets a special place in the collection.

How do we know it (The Geocoin Fairy) is a she?

:mad:

Hmm . . . Good Question, but didn't I see some guy with an Eartha Shirt at MWGB? And I did always think that Eartha was a she . . . . now now so sure . . . . . .

<_<

I would have to say, look at the coin! It sure likes a female fairy to me! Congrats to all the new finders! Even though the fairy has made her way through here we decided to make her a rest stop just incase her wings get tired she can spend a cozy night in a safe area!

Kodak788.jpg

After reading the previous post I discovered that the GCF has flew in not far by. Here's my log for Huron the Right Track gc965

Heard that the goecoinfairy had flew in and made a stop. I grabbed my cache bag and then had to borrow a car since mine isn't running and headed to the park. My heart was beating when I saw some footprints but I continued on. In keeping to my caching style I learned from Nurse Nanna, I bushwacked in. Was that poison ivy--who knows for I was on a mission. Vines tore at my legs and I trudged on. Finally I was near the site and started looking. The cache was no where to be found and I couldn't use phone a friend as in my haste I had forgotten my phone. As I was walking out all of a sudden I realized my problem and saw the hint item clear as day. Then it was only moments until I found several likely hiding spots. At last I spotted the cache and as my heart beat wildly I grabbed the log book and saw an entry and my heart sank. But hey wait a minute it was the wrong date! I turned the page and saw the GCF signature sticker as the last entry and then poured the cache contents on the ground and there was the GCF geocoin!!! I did the dance and was glad no one else saw that one. LOL I left a Good Karma pin for it had to be that for me to find this coin and also an unactivated geocoin. Thanks GCF for visiting!!! LadyBee4T

I am now the proud owner of #224! :lol: Thanks Geocoin Fairy for the visit and may you continue your travels and put smiles on others faces as you did on mine today!

Edited to add that I found this about 8pm before the park closed.

Edited by LadyBee4T

WOOOHOOO!! :D:D:D I found a GCF coin tonight!! YIpppeeeee!! I got home after work and flipped open the laptop as usual to check for new emails. We have a bunch of caches on our 'watch' list because they are part of our 'to do' list which seems the getter bigger, not smaller. I noticed right away an email from geocaching.com that said: [LOG] Watchlist: The Geocoin Fairy found PG6 Lakeshore Dorval (Traditional Cache). I couldn't believe it!! I was so excited. I grabbed the GPS, plugged in the coordinates, grabbed an unactivated geocoin and yelled at my family as I ran out the door. I prayed the whole way their that I would make it to the cache before anyone else and before the thunderstorms started. It was a beautiful, hot, sunny day today but that changed pretty fast early this evening. It was now dark and I could hear thunder in the distance. I got to the cache and after about a 5 minute search found it. I opened the container and could see a bit of metal peaking out at me. I pulled it out and it was the Geocoin Fairy Coin #123. I was so excited that I started jumping up and down on the rocks. (Nearly slipped too.) I quickly signed the log and realized afterwards on my home home that I had forgot to put my caching name with the log entry. OOPS. And I also added an unactivated geocoin for the net lucky finder.

You can read my log entry here:

PG6 Lakeshore Dorval

Thank you sooooo much GCF!!!! :):):) Your generosity in spreading these coins is amazing!!

When I got home I told my daughter that I had found the cache. Her typical first reply is 'Were there any toys in it?' Tonight I got to reply 'No, there was something better.. a geocoin.' I showed her the coin and she was so excited!! This very special GCF coin is going in PengoBeky's collection. She LOVES fairies!!

I have pictures of PengoBeky with the coin which I will post later. Thanks again GCF!!! :o:D:D

Thank you Geocoin Fairy, for dropping a coin down here in NC!!!

The cache was a little outside my local area but with the help of

an awesome geocaching friend, coin #220 is now in my possession!

GeocoinFairy1.jpg

GeocoinFairy2.jpg

This coin is beautiful and has an almost magical presence about it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

:( Well i am proud to announce that i found a geocoin fairy coin at the end of my Vacation in Calgary . I did not know it was in the cache waiting to be found. It was a just a totally pleasant shock and surprise for me. You can read about in at A Business Meeting? Welcome to Calgary! by Lemon Fresh Dog (GCX1MA) Just wanted to say thanks to The Geocoin Fairy for such a wonderful gift. I left my Personal First run Geocoin and will send one of my new coins when they arrive to the next out of town finder to help spread a little joy.

Thanks Gcf Geocachingdragon :lol:

:( Well i am proud to announce that i found a geocoin fairy coin at the end of my Vacation in Calgary . I did not know it was in the cache waiting to be found. It was a just a totally pleasant shock and surprise for me. You can read about in at A Business Meeting? Welcome to Calgary! by Lemon Fresh Dog (GCX1MA) Just wanted to say thanks to The Geocoin Fairy for such a wonderful gift. I left my Personal First run Geocoin and will send one of my new coins when they arrive to the next out of town finder to help spread a little joy.

Thanks Gcf Geocachingdragon :lol:

Yeah, I was there at 9:30 this morning, waiting for them to open the doors. Beaten by less than a day, <sniff> <sniff>

Congrats to all!

Must be nice to finally have a Fairy at your side! :(

Just missed another Cali Drop! :lol: ...Only the finder only noted they traded coins!...Did they really grab the GCF??? Guess its a trip to San Jose for me to find out if I wanna know... better hang tight cause thats a Big place ya down there and willing to bet it got snagged up by a lucky Fairy finder!

But dont worry bout me...I just got my fairy dust from Ebay and gonna sprinkle it all around my neck of the woods, just to make the Fairy feel alittle more at home when she does come! :P