The Geocoin Fairy Geocoin?

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Congrats oto all the recent finders. Glad to see all the new coins across the pond! Now if I can just convince TGF to visit the Mountain states. She can visit my area on her way to Montana for Tsun!

Isn't CO a Mountain State?

Yes but not the only one! And Congrats TH! Now just a little farther north..

Edited by wyohunter

Congrats oto all the recent finders. Glad to see all the new coins across the pond! Now if I can just convince TGF to visit the Mountain states. She can visit my area on her way to Montana for Tsun!

Isn't CO a Mountain State?

Yes but not the only one! And Congrats TH! Now just a little farther north..

South and a bit West would work if you ask me... It's gotta happen eventually...I mean, my fingers are cramping having them crossed for so long now!

Big congrats to all the finders.

Well I have just gotten around to uploading pictures and my daughters also made an e-card for TGF. It has just taken me this long to post it. (Bad Mom) Here you go Geocoin Fairy. Thank you for keeping the magic alive for my girls. :unsure: They this and it makes me so happy when they are happy. You are a special person little Miss Fairy!

gcfgirls.jpgfairyty.jpg

Well I have just gotten around to uploading pictures and my daughters also made an e-card for TGF. It has just taken me this long to post it. (Bad Mom) Here you go Geocoin Fairy. Thank you for keeping the magic alive for my girls. :unsure: They this and it makes me so happy when they are happy. You are a special person little Miss Fairy!

Time for you to update your avatar -- D3 has different hair. :blink:

dave.. waiting for TGF to visit Toronto

Woo hoo! FINALLY! She came close enough for me to snag a v2 coin! Figured I had missed it as I was out riding my new motorcycle today, came home, cooled off, relaxed, even had dinner. Checked my computer, looked at latest drops..and there it was! TGF had no only visited a cache close enough for me to grab, but less than 2 miles from home.

Bah! How long as it been there?!?! Out the door I go, rushing to see if I can get there in time. Yeah! It's there! SWEET! Bad news...I rushed out too fast, no trade. I PROMISE TGF, I'll put a worthy trade in tomorrow!

Thank you for the drops in AZ (one outside the local area too, but I decided to whimp out and go for the close one).

Woo hoo! FINALLY! She came close enough for me to snag a v2 coin! Figured I had missed it as I was out riding my new motorcycle today, came home, cooled off, relaxed, even had dinner. Checked my computer, looked at latest drops..and there it was! TGF had no only visited a cache close enough for me to grab, but less than 2 miles from home.

Bah! How long as it been there?!?! Out the door I go, rushing to see if I can get there in time. Yeah! It's there! SWEET! Bad news...I rushed out too fast, no trade. I PROMISE TGF, I'll put a worthy trade in tomorrow!

Thank you for the drops in AZ (one outside the local area too, but I decided to whimp out and go for the close one).

<sniff> <sniff>, I was there around 8:30 PM.

WooHoo!!!! :blink: The Fairy flew through MA sometime yesterday and stopped by GC141Z6 Seven Seven Oh Seven :unsure: The sevens must have been working in my favor as the Geocoin Fairy coin was still there when I arrived after dark :blink: and the best part I didn't have to take a 300 mile 5 hr road trip as I did last year .... but sure would have if that's what I needed to do.....

Thanks Geocoin Fairy for flying by MA and leaving a little gift behind..... :)

Well, What a Great Surprise!

I noticed this morning that the geocoin fairy visited one of our caches over the weekend... So I hurried out the door and what a nice surprise to the coin still there! We are now the proud owners of The Geocoin Fairy Coin # 43.

My camera is on the blink, so no photos at this time..

Thank you Very Much to The Geocoin Fairy!!

Edited by Sliver & Lucy

Congrats to all the new finders!

Hey Geocoin Fairy...if you're reading this, I know you hit Missouri last time quite well but I invite you to explore Central Missouri...it's a great place to fly around and most importantly...WE BELIEVE! :anitongue:

Edited by Arthur & Trillian

Woohoo!! the Geocoin Fairy Rocks! BelKen was right about the Geocoin Fairy visiting the

west coast of the land down under... as we found out 2 caches within an hours drive from

home (just) had been visited, so we raced out into the night and got a lovely GCF coin :anitongue:

Thank you very much Geocoin Fairy!! Cheers from Mal & Ursula

ps. PoS, the pic of your girls is great! :lol:

Edited by 3BlindEyes

Woohoo!! the Geocoin Fairy Rocks! BelKen was right about the Geocoin Fairy visiting the

west coast of the land down under... as we found out 2 caches within an hours drive from

home (just) had been visited, so we raced out into the night and got a lovely GCF coin :)

Thank you very much Geocoin Fairy!! Cheers from Mal & Ursula

ps. PoS, the pic of your girls is great! :lol:

Why you lucky Dog!!! Nothin better to Coax you into a Night cache than the Geocoin Fairy-Eh :)

Congrats...BTW...At least you still have 1 good eye to find that Fairy :rolleyes:

I better hope she comes to the west side of the Netherlands...?! It's a long trip from the US, but this lovely fairy can fly for miles :laughing: Hope to see you soon...

I think there is still a Fairy coin in the "Spikeypad" cache near Soest to retrieve. That's not a long trip.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :(

I think there is still a Fairy coin in the "Spikeypad" cache near Soest to retrieve. That's not a long trip.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :(

Maybe a little to far to travel from Ill. The kids are watching the various drops and believe these are very magical adventures. We love seeing the picture and reading about everyones excitement. CONGRATULATIONS to everyone.

No More in AZ Now! :blink:

I get home after a long 10 hour day of Training.

My Computer is off, and my Battery Back up is beeping like mad and making off noises. I mess with this for 10-15minutes and say forget it and plug it into a non battery backed up up surge suppressor. powers up fine, i check my email, WHATS THIS! The Gecoin Fairy visited my cache less than a mile away!!

I Jump out of my chair and run out the door my wife screaming behind me "Where you going?" I Jump in my car and drive there as fast as i can, luckily not getting any red lights and grab my cache. I open it and YAAAAYYYY its still in there.

So i take it back to the car realizing I didn't bring a trade, I search all around and in the center consol of my car I find an unactivated Nero Top 40 coin, so I drop that in and replace the cache.

THANKS Geocoin Fairy!!!! :blink::P:)

I get home after a long 10 hour day of Training.

My Computer is off, and my Battery Back up is beeping like mad and making off noises. I mess with this for 10-15minutes and say forget it and plug it into a non battery backed up up surge suppressor. powers up fine, i check my email, WHATS THIS! The Gecoin Fairy visited my cache less than a mile away!!

I Jump out of my chair and run out the door my wife screaming behind me "Where you going?" I Jump in my car and drive there as fast as i can, luckily not getting any red lights and grab my cache. I open it and YAAAAYYYY its still in there.

So i take it back to the car realizing I didn't bring a trade, I search all around and in the center consol of my car I find an unactivated Nero Top 40 coin, so I drop that in and replace the cache.

THANKS Geocoin Fairy!!!! :blink::P:)

congrats!!

Congrats Nero, heck, who knew you had placed caches...I'm going to have to go out and find them all now!

You've got to be pretty lucky that the coin was there after how many hours? Very cool! Always nice to know someone that got one (besides me).

I don't usually like to travel too far to do maint, so they are all close to home.

It's funny, I never read the Secret Geocoin Threads (Agent & Fairy), because I always thought they'd only get to USA caches...

Boy was I wrong!! Congratulations to everyone, and let's hope The Fairy makes it to the East Coast of Australia some day - even if it's just for a holiday to rest her wings! :blink::P The East Coast is really pretty and less like a desert than the West :blink::)