We Got Our Coins!

hirlas

wow, we just got our coins in! Sweet!

team-airik.jpg

:laughing:

Coin Specs:

1.5" nickel coin with color on both sides and numbering.

*Only 100 of these coins were minted!

(we also had 5 polished gold made for ourselves)

These coins are numbered but NOT trackable.

*Due to the small minting of this coin, there will be a 1 coin per person limit, if you buy more than one we will refund your payment.

$7.00 per coin

Shipping/handling/packaging to the US is $2.00

**We had to enlist the help of a commercial website to get these coins out, and we respect the Groundspeak forum rules, so you will have to email me to get the website address for purchasing which is: webmaster@geocoins.net

We have reserved a handful of coins for trades, and will contact you in order of your request in this thread.

edit: changed email addy

Edited by hirlas
Wanna trade? Can I get number 7?

I am sensing some leverage going on here, I thought AtlantaGal was asking for all of the number sevens. Someone must be trying to get a Lacy coin?? Not going to happen :laughing: !!!!

P.S. AtlantaGal the comment about the Lacy coin was intended to be as a joke, it is no secret I have attempted numerous times, please laugh with me!!

Wanna trade? Can I get number 7?

I am sensing some leverage going on here, I thought AtlantaGal was asking for all of the number sevens. Someone must be trying to get a Lacy coin?? Not going to happen :mad: !!!!

Honestly, I figured it was "someone" taking a personal jab again. Only this time at me.

Those who actively trade with me know #7 doesn't mean anything "extra" to me anyway. It's nice to have the number where I can, but any coin # is fine with me in the end :laughing: And I do appreciate all the folks who have helped me pick up the #7 coins I have and have on the way. Y'all rock :anibad:

P.S. AtlantaGal the comment about the Lacy coin was intended to be as a joke, it is no secret I have attempted numerous times, please laugh with me!!

Hey no worries :mad: You and a lot of folks.

Edited by AtlantaGal
Honestly, I figured it was "someone" taking a personal jab again. Only this time at me.

Those who actively trade with me know #7 doesn't mean anything "extra" to me anyway. It's nice to have the number where I can, but any coin # is fine with me in the end ;) And I do appreciate all the folks who have helped me pick up the #7 coins I have and have on the way. Y'all rock ;)

:lol: I'm not a active trader with you and had no idea that you wanted the number 7 geocoin. Many apologies...

The Sevens are all yours :lol:

Merry Christmas. :lol:

wow, we just got our coins in! Sweet!

:lol:

Coin Specs:

1.5" nickel coin with color on both sides and numbering.

*Only 100 of these coins were minted!

(we also had 5 polished gold made for ourselves)

These coins are numbered but NOT trackable.

*Due to the small minting of this coin, there will be a 1 coin per person limit, if you buy more than one we will refund your payment.

$7.00 per coin

Shipping/handling/packaging to the US is $2.00

**We had to enlist the help of a commercial website to get these coins out, and we respect the Groundspeak forum rules, so you will have to email me to get the website address for purchasing which is: webmaster@geocoins.net

We have reserved a handful of coins for trades, and will contact you in order of your request in this thread.

edit: changed email addy

I would like to trade personals with you.

Those who actively trade with me know #7 doesn't mean anything "extra" to me anyway. It's nice to have the number where I can, but any coin # is fine with me in the end :lol:  And I do appreciate all the folks who have helped me pick up the #7 coins I have and have on the way. Y'all rock ;)

;) I'm not a active trader with you and had no idea that you wanted the number 7 geocoin. Many apologies...

The Sevens are all yours :lol:

Merry Christmas. :lol:

{just quick off topic}

Hey Cav are you getting my PM and email?

{back to the topic}