Cache-mobiles Tb

another one for you all to sign up for ;)

another one going in the post :D

let us know what mode of transport you go caching in/on a photgraph and some details about it

Mandy :D

bargees could be interesting and forester caching on horseback :D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I'll sign up for this too. Wore out my last cachemobile. The only two accidents I have ever had in 30 years of driving were cache-related. Handbrake failed and it rolled into a wall while I was off searching for a cache and the next time skidded on an icy country road. Pre-caching days I would not have ventured out on such a day. Nice shiny new cachemobile now, just waiting for the next caching misadventure.

Edited by Firth of Forth
*Ponders the idea of holding a cache meeting in the back of her trailer...we'll probably have to drink the contents first though, to make some room! :ph34r: *

Seren.

From the amount of alcohol being passed around in the Chatroom when I've visited and then the beer that's handed out when you get 3 correct answers in the Geoquiz I imagine that most geocachers would delight in the opportunity to empty the contents of your Interbrew truck :lol: Mrs B