Mama Cache's personal coin! Coins have arrived

Mama Cache

Well, I have made several coins in the last 6 months but none of them were mine! I decided I needed to have one of my own! The people at Hogwild Stuff were excellent to work with. If I do say so myself! :rolleyes:

I like personal coins to be about the who the cacher is. So folks I reluctantly confess that I am a terrible cacher and a loser to boot! This coin best shows my typical caching day.

It was Designed by Mad Hatters Neverland to look like a one shot photo. Samples are in the works. I just wanted to share before I lose the artwork!

c869936d-5c0d-47a3-9932-48de08343381.jpg

What are the items you are leaving behind? I see maybe a cell phone over on the right, but what's the yellow boomerang in front of the log, and something lying on the log?

That is her keys! LOL

I've cached with Mama Cache several times, and she is so fun to cache with. And a good cacher to boot!

Great coin Sharon!

What are the items you are leaving behind? I see maybe a cell phone over on the right, but what's the yellow boomerang in front of the log, and something lying on the log?

I guess if you all don't know me you would not get some of the details. This picture came out small as well.

I will explain it a bit.

I am a Posion Ivy magnet. Partly because I stand in the stuff while I decide whether it is "the stuff" :o I also have a lot of "caching stripes" and am pretty banged up. So she is full of scratches and bandaids.

So she is not finding a cache and sitting on a log next to some Poison ivy.

Back side it DNF'ing and leaving things behind. Sunglasses, cell phone, pencil, keys, lipstick (which the raccon gets into) I did however bring home a nice rash! I hope that it looks nice and PI'sh with a red translucent.

Mustang Joni had a cache here that was called Mama caches lost and found and was suppose to be the place you brought the things I lost on the trail. I have seriously lost enough sunglasses to fill a sunglass hut kiosk. :(

Great design! You should have a maroon Xterra in the background with another cell phone on the roof. :o

See Will, since you drove off with my phone on your car and didn't come back with it.......you lost that one! :D

That darn Will! Always taking peoples phones and putting them on his roof and driving away!

Shame on him! :(

Cute coin.

I had to laugh at the sunglasses comment. I have a thing for losing, misplacing and breaking sunglasses! I lost both pairs that I brought down to Belize with me. Just broke the 2 pair I have at home.

The worst and stupidest story, I walked around my house one time for 45 minutes (literally) looking for my sunglasses. I could not find them anywhere! I knew I had put them somewhere and I was becoming quite angry. I passed by a mirror and I'll be darned if I wasn't wearing them, lol. I get so used to wearing them that I sometimes can't feel them. Oh well, nothing at this point is going to make me sound intelligent, lol. But, the first place I check when I can't find them is my face :o

tsun :)

I'm pretty new to geocaching (and the forums) and so havent had the pleasure of meeting any of you yet -- but it sounds like Mama Cache and I would get along just fine! Our second time out, I was bound and determined to retrieve a Green Jeep (before the Red ones were released)....and I managed to trip over a vine directly into the path of a menacing saw palm -- for those of you that don't know, picture a fat palm tree that just grows above the ground with frond edges that look like handsaw teeth! Still carrying marks from that one almost 3 weeks later! Would love to know when the coin is released...definitely have to have a couple (especially since I'm a redhead too!).

What you don't see on the coin is me off to the side asking Mama Cache if those are her sunglasses! :o This is truly a personal personal coin. I'm thinking one of the first times that Dark Star met you, you hiked up your shorts and showed him your poison ivy! LOL.....priceless. I think I'll have to get him one of these also!

What you don't see on the coin is me off to the side asking Mama Cache if those are her sunglasses! :anitongue: This is truly a personal personal coin. I'm thinking one of the first times that Dark Star met you, you hiked up your shorts and showed him your poison ivy! LOL.....priceless. I think I'll have to get him one of these also!

she "hiked up her shorts" Wow that is way to personal. I have seen the samples and they are fantastic.

Mycoins are in! And it is a big one! Okay,I confess, I did not mean for it to be so big...I guess I also lost my mind! :laughing:

778e0d04-7b05-46a1-9e46-366868a7a2e9.jpg

This is my trade coin.

It is 2" 3.0MM

Gold imitation Hard enamel

Trackable at geocaching.com with unique Icon.

I also have some copper soft enamel with epoxy Non trackable for trade.

They are on there way from California today and I hope to have them Monday. I hope the mail man doesn't break his back, these babies are heavy!

They will also be for sale in Black nickel and Silver Imitation hard enamel at Hogwildstuff.org some time in the future.

Mycoins are in! And it is a big one! Okay,I confess, I did not mean for it to be so big...I guess I also lost my mind! :laughing:

This is my trade coin.

It is 2" 3.0MM

Soooo, what are looking for in trade for one of your "big ones"? :P:) I'd be interested in trading for either the gold or copper edition.

778e0d04-7b05-46a1-9e46-366868a7a2e9.jpg

This is my trade coin.

It is 2" 3.0MM

They are on there way from California today and I hope to have them Monday. I hope the mail man doesn't break his back, these babies are heavy!

They will also be for sale in Black nickel and Silver Imitation hard enamel at Hogwildstuff.org some time in the future.

Trades? :P

Still think it would have been funnier having the character fall over backwards off the log. :)