Sign in to follow this  
Followers 7
KirklandExplorers

Nd Geocoin Design

I am emailing everyone on this list so please disregard if you have paid! Payment info is located on the thread. Please pay if you are still interested otherwise I will ignore your request!

Thank you!

Randy

I am not accepting any new requests at this time to make sure that I will have enough for those that have ordered them. If you are interested in a waiting list post your request here.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll be coming in with 52 or 55 coins. Payment will be sent tomorrow. Thanks!

I did just get the mail, and would like to pay :laughing:

bu i'll have to know how much shipping is for 3 coins to the netherlands (europe)

Edited by team simpson

Somehow I managed to ask for 2 coins, twice. I just now paypaled for 2 coins. I see on the list you have me down 2 times for 2 coins. Just remove one of those cause I only want 2 coins and not 4. Should be no problem getting rid of the other 2. Thanks.

The coins will be in our hands around Sept 8th. We have the labels printed and will start to ship them that week as everyone has indictated with insurance etc. There may be a few left over but we won't know until the smoke clears :anitongue:

Now, I can start to work on the winter coin... <_<

I'm starting/trying to collect geocoins. If you have any left please let me know.

Thank you,

Shilo- Hiram, Ga

If you still have some left I will take 2. Let me know and I'll paypal right away.

I just started collecting geocoins and would like to buy one of these if there are any left. I'd be paying via paypal. Just let me know.

Thanks!

Mine arrived today, great coins !! Very good design and shape. A quality, heavy coin. Thanks Randy (and everybody else involved) for all your efforts in getting this done.

GrizzFlyer

Whitehouse OH

:( The Tribe got their's today. Terrific looking coins. These deserve a celebration dance. Thanks to those that made this coin possible.

Minting error?

One one of the three coins I received seems to have a minting error of sorts. The black diamonds on the snake's back are missing. Does anyone else have any like this?

--Marky

Hi,

I'm new to Geocaching. I just got a GPS for my birthday in October. I'm really enjoying it. Of course I found this forum to late to get in on the original order of ND geocoins. Are you going to do it again? Any left overs. I would like 5.

Mary

The coins are sold out. You can find people trading them though and I have seen some on ebay. Often you can buy extras of some other coins out there and then use those to trade for what you want. Take a look at the geocoin forum for more background.

Wish I could Renegade Knight but like I said I'm a newbie and I have diddly squat to trade.

Mary :D

What does the diddly squat coin look like? :D I'll take one of each. :D