Calgary Geocoins

ibycus

Yep, still got some. I'll put you on the list.

As far as payment is concerned I think the best for everyone involved is to send me a cheque (or cash) directly (I'll trust you all not to send me any NSF cheques).

So, prices are as follows:

1 coin - $4 + 1.70 Shipping = $5.70 Canadian = $4.95 US

2 coins - $8 + 1.70 Shipping = $9.70 Canadian = $8.43 US

3 coins - $12 + 1.70 Shipping = $13.70 = $11.91 US

4 coins - $16 + 2.90 Shipping = $18.90 = $16.43 US

5 coins - $20 + 2.90 Shipping = $22.90 = $19.91 US

7 coins - $28 + 2.90 Shipping = $30.90 = $26.87 US

10 coins - $40 + 5.80 Shipping = $45.80 = $39.83 US

If you're paying cash, feel free to round to the nearest dollar.

Canadian orders will be subject to different shipping rates, items will be sent totally uninsured, untrackable (just like a letter). If this is unacceptable, I can arrange some other method of shipping on request.

I should be getting the coins the week of the 21st, at which point I'll start shipping them.

Please send payment to

Dale Atkin

12 Country Lane Dr.

Calgary, AB

T3Z 1J2, Canada

Please include your caching handle, and e-mail address (and of course return address) with the cheque so I can make sure I get everything right when I send things out.

Some people are having some trouble finding this (don't blame them, as the thread is getting pretty long), so I'm going to quote it down here.

I've now shipped out the first batch of coins. (about 200 of them). They should get to where they are going some time next week. I'll hopefully put together an e-mail to exactly those people who I did send out to later today, but my laptop is in about 50 pieces right now, and I have to get it back together...

For some reason I stopped getting notification of replies to this thread. Must have missed one or something. I took my laptop to pieces to try to see if there was a simple fix to a busted power connector (unfortunately not). When I got it apart I figured heck it might be covered under warrenty (ya never know right). It's now all back together and heading over to Asus.

So on the coin front.

I've got most of them shipped now (as of yesterday), just a few of the straglers left to ship out to.

The following coins are not yet in the mail...

wavevector

cpparrothead

justybug

kiltsurfer

joefrog

Roughly the shipping order was based on the order I got the money in. Some were shipped in advance of the others though. Like for example I had a lot of people order 5 coins, so I shipped those ones out first (got the right postage for all the ones with 5 in them, along with those for 10 and 7 coins). I would have gotten them all at once, but the people at my closest post office had a really hard time understanding how I could know in advance how much 50 different packages would weigh before I had the packages (language barrier).

Some others I sent out in advance because they nicely finished off a 'pack' of the coins (coins came to me in tubes of 25, so if I had 3 left in a tube, I looked for someone who had ordered 3 and shipped to them).

My in Canada orders were delayed because of the post office issues (again, I had a hard time making them understand what I wanted).

If you've sent me your money, and don't get your coins in about a week or so (and your name is not on the above list), let me know (you can send e-mail to datkin at http://www.calgarycachers.ca) , and I'll see if I can figure out where the break down was.

I do have some left, but I'd like to hold on to them for the time being, as in theory most of them are spoken for already. You might want to check out GPSCentral they bought some off me, and are reselling them (last I heard they had about 10-15 left in stock. )

I hate all of you that have your coins already.

Kidding, but I do hate knowing that others have them and they should be here anyday now......like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

Hmmm kind of surprised that you don't have yours yet. You're pretty high up on the list. You have coins 926-930. Packaged right after Welch's coins and right before ghostwriter13...

Oh, I'm keeping track of who gets which coins. I hope to put together a list, where you can query a coin number and it will tell you the original owner's user id and a link to their gc.com user profile. That way if you find a coin you can let the original owner know. Kind of a poor man's tracking system.