Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

You must be exhausted, MtnGoat50. That's a whole buncha caching to pass 1500 finds this weekend. Wow! You and Lynn have got to be a couple of tired cachers! You should probably hit the sack for a while. Not that we'd try to surpass you again while you were napping or anything, we just figure you guys need some rest. Nighty night...

Oh. Almost forgot.

:DB):D WAY TO GO ON YOUR HUGE MILESTONE! :D:D:D

:(:):huh: That is awesome!!! 1500 and counting!!! :(:):D

Well, I think, I have everything logged and I'm somewhat rested, after a great weekend of caching.

Congratulations to Chumpo on topping 1500! You beat me by a day. :D

A big congratulations to Dream Cache R for hitting 600 while night caching after the CM dinner! Than was fun. :D

Congratulations to Lookout Lisa for getting 1200+ at the Grays Harbor Cache Machine!

And

Congratulations to Trevor and Kate on 2600! B)

and finally a belated congratulations! to CLH fighting duo for topping 1300! B)

Cheers everyone. :D

After perusing other region/state forums and seeing how it is a big deal when someone hits a milestone, so they post an individual thread to state so, then I look at this thread, and see that it has 67 pages of posts, the question came up.....why has this not been pinned yet? It is the most popular thread in the NW forums after all.

Not being familiar with requirements for pinning, maybe someone can let me know why it hasn't been pinned yet, understanding that it usually floats in the top 5-10 threads in the NW forums. Just curious.

After perusing other region/state forums and seeing how it is a big deal when someone hits a milestone, so they post an individual thread to state so, then I look at this thread, and see that it has 67 pages of posts, the question came up.....why has this not been pinned yet? It is the most popular thread in the NW forums after all.

Not being familiar with requirements for pinning, maybe someone can let me know why it hasn't been pinned yet, understanding that it usually floats in the top 5-10 threads in the NW forums. Just curious.

I agree. This thread should be pinned! :laughing:

A Big Congrats to W7WT on Two Milestones!

One and the most important is his 60th wedding anniversary, and the second is his 2000th find where him and his wife were in Kauai, celebrating said anniversary, and oh by the way, that makes 49 states with a find for them as well! Congrats to you two!!!!!!

arleneand2000tb2.jpg

dickand2000fn2.jpg

And the map of finds:

dicksmapno8.gif

Edited by -Hawk-

Hey guys? Hello? We can't be the only ones to have noticed that the most responsible person in the Inland Empire has jumped up a notch. Or are we? Then allow us to be the first:

:D:laughing::) CONGRATULATIONS DREAMCACHER ON # 600! :):D:)

You are now on the slippery slope to 1000! Watch your step!

Congrats to Hawk for his 1500 find. Last I saw he was at 1496 so I am sure he had found his 1500th as I type this. Seems just a short time since he was celebrating his 500th.I just now noticed that Snookie 76 has 696 so maybe they are looking for a great cache to hit the 1500 and 700th together. So whenever they do , congrats to both of them.

Edited by W7WT

Gotta give a real big shout out for my hiking buddy Forty-n-Eight for finding 1000 caches! Of course he did it in style. Peace, Nolenator

Way to go, Josh! Mailbox is at the top of my To Do list, hope to get there one day soon (I guess really soon if it's this year.... else, next summer).

Abby, we left you another reason to go up soon this year about halfway up. Peace, Nolenator

Gotta give a real big shout out for my hiking buddy Forty-n-Eight for finding 1000 caches! Of course he did it in style. Peace, Nolenator

Way to go, Josh! Mailbox is at the top of my To Do list, hope to get there one day soon (I guess really soon if it's this year.... else, next summer).

Abby, we left you another reason to go up soon this year about halfway up. Peace, Nolenator

Yeah, I noticed that. Thaaaaanks. :D

Edited by hydnsek